The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #126
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Wait a sec - if you, as a white person (drop the "I'm a girl" ****), tremble in fear at the possibly rapacious and subhuman nature of the black man, then you really ought to quake at the sight of any man. Given that there are more white men than black men, then you're at far greater risk from a random white guy than a random black guy.

You've still not provided scientific gene-based definitions for "race".

Perhaps you can go back to the ol' "1/64th" rule.
I'm thinking they would both rather go back to the ol' "3/5th" rule.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:43 PM   #127
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
What fetish? I've also had plenty of black men hold open doors for me and offer to carry my groceries.
And that Billy Dee Williams is handsome for a black man, too, eh?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #128
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And women being able to vote is suspect, too.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #129
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Wait a sec - if you, as a white person (drop the "I'm a girl" ****), tremble in fear at the possibly rapacious and subhuman nature of the black man, then you really ought to quake at the sight of any man. Given that there are more white men than black men, then you're at far greater risk from a random white guy than a random black guy.

You've still not provided scientific gene-based definitions for "race".

Perhaps you can go back to the ol' "1/64th" rule.
I don't tremble in fear at anyone and that you feel the need to pretend I do tells me you again lack an argument. Blacks commit more crime per capita than whites and as far as whether someone is more vulnerable to one or another group largely depends on where they live. And I have provided evidence of differences of races which include but are not limited to different reactions to medications. You choose to ignore them.

Cute how you blew off my comment about how you piss off about crime rates in terms of race but have no problem with the gender version. Again, that makes no sense at all. I understand you take issue with the crime rates, however, attacking someone who mentions them is not the answer.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #130
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
But... nyuk's a girl!

Old 08-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #131
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
I tend to agree considering the braindead voting patterns I see from many women. Discussing politics with other females is the last thing I enjoy doing. I work with a number of bobble headed liberal RNs. They get sucked into the feminist/anti-traditionalist nonsense early on and usually they never shake it.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #132
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
But... nyuk's a girl!

And you're not a man.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #133
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Why specifically would this be preferred? Is it the usual liberal canard that the rule meant "sub human" and not a political compromise? Yes, correct?
Old 08-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #134
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I don't tremble in fear at anyone and that you feel the need to pretend I do tells me you again lack an argument. Blacks commit more crime per capita than whites and as far as whether someone is more vulnerable to one or another group largely depends on where they live.
If one in ten black men is a danger, and one in 20 white men are, but you're around 10X as many white men, do the math.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
And I have provided evidence of differences of races which include but are not limited to different reactions to medications. You choose to ignore them.
You haven't provided the genetic definition of what "race" means.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

Got something like that for "white" and "black"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
Cute how you blew off my comment about how you piss off about crime rates in terms of race but have no problem with the gender version. Again, that makes no sense at all. I understand you take issue with the crime rates, however, attacking someone who mentions them is not the answer.
You still don't get it. If you're using black-on-white crime rates to rationalize your bigotry and fears, then you should be even more anti-male sexist based on male-perpetrated crime.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #135
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
I embrace diversity and it sounds like you want to destroy it. I don't come from a shallow gene pool. Do you? You either want everyone looking alike or you like diversity. You can't have both.

I'm also wondering. How is it a "benefit" if someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of say, 100, mates with someone that comes from a group with an average IQ of 85 and produces children with IQs that average intermediate between those groups and display the physical characteristics of one group but not the other, thus erasing the diversity you claim to cherish? I find that rather confusing.
Purebred show dogs come from shallow gene pools. You seem to be a proud pure breed of unmixed lineage for over 500 years. That's like 25 generations, or in dog years, about 50 years of "Unnatural deselection".
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #136
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
If one in ten black men is a danger, and one in 20 white men are, but you're around 10X as many white men, do the math.
That doesn't nullify the high black crime rates, though. The discussion on this forum per racial crime rates is usually related to media obfuscation of them and the general unwillingness of the left to address them in a way other than blaming them on white people. People don't say it just because, to throw mud at blacks or Latinos.

Quote:
You haven't provided the genetic definition of what "race" means.

You know, like "XX" == female, "XY" == male (with some really interesting and unusual edge cases too).

Got something like that for "white" and "black"?
That one's race can be found by a DNA sample tells me it's as clear cut as need be. It can also be found in examining a skeleton. Still further, race-based medicine is a valid study and has shown to be beneficial to patients. If you think there need be an XX vs XY equivalent for race in order for race to be a valid biological truth, then I assume you have the relevant scientific knowledge for this, otherwise I'll just assume you are still continuing to debate in bad faith and are a scientific illiterate.

Quote:
You still don't get it. If you're using black-on-white crime rates to rationalize your bigotry and fears, then you should be even more anti-male sexist based on male-perpetrated crime.
What bigotry and fears do I possess that you are not projecting on me? If I was so fearful and bigoted of blacks, why would I have lived in the downtown Denver area for over 20 years? Shouldn't I be hiding back in Littleton where I grew up?
Old 08-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #137
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
This is a perfect example. You find it OK to talk about the massive crime rate by men but recoil in uncomfortable horror, soiling your shorts and shaking in outrage when similarly disproportionate amounts are committed by blacks vs whites. That's not logical and it reeks of politics and censorship.

I neither fear and loathe men any more than I do black people. Again, you interpret reality in a hostile way due to your biases of my overall views.

Lol! Spot on!
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:03 PM   #138
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
Purebred show dogs come from shallow gene pools. You seem to be a proud pure breed of unmixed lineage for over 500 years. That's like 25 generations, or in dog years, about 50 years of "Unnatural deselection".
Unlike yourself, I respect diversity and don't trash it with false accusations of inbreeding. I display no traits of incest. And if you want to talk about purebred dogs, then perhaps we can also discuss the inborn characteristics of different breeds of dogs, such as aggression, and apply them to human races, hm?
Old 08-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #139
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Lol! Spot on!
I have this odd hangup on moral consistency.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #140
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
If I was so fearful and bigoted of blacks, why would I have lived in the downtown Denver area for over 20 years? Shouldn't I be hiding back in Littleton where I grew up?
Fetish. That's why.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg badman.jpeg (5.9 KB, 30 views)
Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #141
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Fetish. That's why.
That makes no sense whatsoever.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:34 PM   #142
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Unlike yourself, I respect diversity and don't trash it with false accusations of inbreeding. I display no traits of incest. And if you want to talk about purebred dogs, then perhaps we can also discuss the inborn characteristics of different breeds of dogs, such as aggression, and apply them to human races, hm?
The largest your family tree can grow going back 25 generations is 33,554,432 people according to the powers of two. Nobody's tree has that many different people, but yours has even fewer if they're all white. I'm not making accusations of brother/sister incest. I'm just saying there's a lot of the same people repeated in the 33,554,431 branches of anybody's tree, but in your case, there's probably even more.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #143
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
The largest your family tree can grow going back 25 generations is 33,554,432 people according to the powers of two. Nobody's tree has that many different people, but yours has even fewer if they're all white. I'm not making accusations of brother/sister incest. I'm just saying there's a lot of the same people repeated in the 33,554,431 branches of anybody's tree, but in your case, there's probably even more.
You seem to be taking the one drop rule to the extreme. I can't trace every line back, but the ones that have been in this country a long time are mostly old colonial families and there are neither family legends of Indian or other ancestry, nor does such show up in the 2 genealogy DNA tests I have results on so far.

It sounds like you are confusing the concept of respecting diversity and destroying it. It seems to me if you do the former, then you must avoid the latter.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #144
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Wow! You're on a roll tonight!!
Old 08-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #145
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default 12 year old white boy abducted on Christmas Eve burned with torch...

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...dia-avoidance/

How does this not register with the national media
Old 08-23-2013, 09:22 PM   #146
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg badman.jpeg (5.9 KB, 22 views)
Old 08-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #147
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

I did a quick search and on the first page found stories from: ABC news, Daily Mail, CBS news,FOX News, AOL News and local (Houston) coverage.....and of course the 'Conservative Tree-house' complaining that the media wasn't covering the story. Did you ignore the coverage and go straight to the bull**** site?
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #148
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I did a quick search and on the first page found stories from: ABC news, Daily Mail, CBS news,FOX News, AOL News and local (Houston) coverage.....and of course the 'Conservative Tree-house' complaining that the media wasn't covering the story. Did you ignore the coverage and go straight to the bull**** site?
Yes.

Dramallama has already admitted he doesn't watch the media, and since these two are lock-step (and may or may not be the same person, or are at least equally stupid), they don't realize the foolishness of the Catch-22 that is "I don't watch the media/OMG LOOK AT WUT THE MEDIAZ ISN'T REPORTING".

Once again, I have already proven this when he brought up the "OMGZ NO ONE IS REPORTING US SOLDIER SUICIDES", and the entire first page on Google was full of those evil librul media websites. Of course, it was quickly "rebutted" with "yeah but they're overestimating the number of suicides".

This just lends more credence to the claim that they're not about the "librul media bias" so much as just...well...hating black people.

They're idiots with a fetish for black people, what can we say??

Last edited by houghtam; 08-23-2013 at 11:11 PM..
Old 08-24-2013, 05:49 AM   #149
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

So you guys dont think that its a problem that when 1 gets killed its nationwide outrage, but when the other gets killed its business as usual ?

wow way to be consistent.
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:02 AM   #150
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Yes.

Dramallama has already admitted he doesn't watch the media, and since these two are lock-step (and may or may not be the same person, or are at least equally stupid), they don't realize the foolishness of the Catch-22 that is "I don't watch the media/OMG LOOK AT WUT THE MEDIAZ ISN'T REPORTING".

Once again, I have already proven this when he brought up the "OMGZ NO ONE IS REPORTING US SOLDIER SUICIDES", and the entire first page on Google was full of those evil librul media websites. Of course, it was quickly "rebutted" with "yeah but they're overestimating the number of suicides".

This just lends more credence to the claim that they're not about the "librul media bias" so much as just...well...hating black people.

They're idiots with a fetish for black people, what can we say??
And yet despite "all of the media coverage" of the story about a black woman abducting a white child on Christmas Eve, tying him up and burning him with a blow torch I'd bet that my mention of it here was the first time any of you liberal hypocrites ever hear of this story......you still choose to not admit the blatant hypocrisy in the media which gave much more day to day coverage to NON crimes of reported white on black ( ZImmerman, jena6, duke LAX case) than the ACTUAL CRIMES COMITTED BY BLACK PERPS AFAINST WHITE VICTIMS. I have provided just a few examples in this thread proving such bias with the latest being a black using a blow torch on a kidnapped white youth. On Christmas Eve. Can u even begin to imagine the media coverage if the roles were reversed?