The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 11:57 AM   #226
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
What reasoning for Zimmerman? One of the kids said they hate white people.
According to what? Even the DA stated that can't be verified. Also, this can qualify as a white on white crime.
How can it be racially motivated when they went after a black kid as well.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:21 PM   #227
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
According to what? Even the DA stated that can't be verified. Also, this can qualify as a white on white crime.
How can it be racially motivated when they went after a black kid as well.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3794913.html

Here are some of the tweets in question:

90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM

Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! (According to the Anti-Defamation League website, "in prison slang, a peckerwood or 'wood' was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed.")

****a of chief keef don't drop almighty SOSA or something by #Monday I'ma put hands on every wood I see until they drop lol @ChiefKeef

With my ****as when it's time to start taken life's
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:35 PM   #228
Arkie
Ring of Famer
 
Arkie's Avatar
 
The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 10,533
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
False equivalency to compare Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to the likes of txtebow and others like him. Racism isn't as bad but isn't by any means gone. Racism is alive and well in 2013,exposing its existence is not keeping hate alive.
I agree it's not gone. I would also agree that it's not hateful to speak out against all racism. Nyuk and txtebow just pick different sides from JJ and Sharpton. They are all alike in the way they almost exclusively go after one race.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 04:16 PM   #229
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3794913.html

Here are some of the tweets in question:

90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM

Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court! lol **** ima keep sleepin ****! (According to the Anti-Defamation League website, "in prison slang, a peckerwood or 'wood' was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed.")

****a of chief keef don't drop almighty SOSA or something by #Monday I'ma put hands on every wood I see until they drop lol @ChiefKeef

With my ****as when it's time to start taken life's
1.If it were verifiable they would've added hate crime charges.
2. You have yet to address the point that they went after a black kid as well destroying any notion of racial motivations.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #230
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Yup. txtebow should read the article posted previously in this thread, conveniently re-linked below. I guess the real issue isn't whether or not he reads it, but whether or not he understands it. I'm betting against both.


http://www.salon.com/2013/08/23/the_...h_black_crime/
Whether or not I understand it?

"So let’s review: George Zimmerman wouldn’t have shot Trayvon Martin if he hadn’t been profiling by race. And even if he had been, the shooting feasibly wouldn’t have happened if he hadn’t been legally allowed to carry a handgun and didn’t think he was empowered by law to take matters into his own hands. The monstrous killing of Chris Lane has no such back story. The killers apparently had no motive whatsoever, were armed illegally, and certainly weren’t trailing Lane because they believed, based on his race, that he might be a criminal. They are, however, likely to face serious prison time for their crimes. Zimmerman walked."

This entire quoted paragraph above underlies the sickness that has afflicted the likes of TonyR, ROH ,REQ , Pea-pipe etc. The simple fact that you indoctrinated sheeple still fail to recognize is that Trayvon Martin, he of the multiple school suspensions, had committed the FELONY of aggravated assault on Zimmerman which allowed for the LAWFUL discharge of a firearm from a LICENSED CONCEALED HANDGUN PERMIT HOLDER. Zimmerman asking Travyon "hey suspicious looking hoodie wearing black boy, what are you doing here?" although in very poor taste, is NOT A CRIME. Zimmerman should never have gone to trial and that fact that the Florida judicial system skipped the grand jury and went straight to trial due to political pressure from the DOJ should be cause for damnation of that judicial farce from EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. But you seem to instead agree with this author that manufactured crimes by white people (or "white Hispanics") against black people (Zimmerman, Jena6, duke LAX, etc.) warrant day to day media attention wherein ACTUAL crimes committed by black perps against white victims deserve less coverage and less cultural reflection. You all are so lost and the irony of it all is you're probably Caucasian! Which means you're a special kind of indoctrinated FOOL....you deserve the fruits of your own foolishness....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:39 PM   #231
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
I agree it's not gone. I would also agree that it's not hateful to speak out against all racism. Nyuk and txtebow just pick different sides from JJ and Sharpton. They are all alike in the way they almost exclusively go after one race.
TxTebow= JJ and Al Sharpton......

I speak to the hypocrisy of coverage by our media towards racial incidents in this country..nothing more.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:40 PM   #232
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
1.If it were verifiable they would've added hate crime charges.
2. You have yet to address the point that they went after a black kid as well destroying any notion of racial motivations.
1. It is verifiable, read the ****ing link.
2. White racists don't commit crimes against whites? Your arguments are weak.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #233
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant1999e View Post
1. It is verifiable, read the ****ing link.
2. White racists don't commit crimes against whites? Your arguments are weak.
Your reaching.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #234
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Your reaching.
HERE YOU GO.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/manhunt-wwii-ve...ries.html?vp=1

Where's THE DOJ sanctioning protest rallies?

Where's Obama's condemnation
?

"Police in Washington State early this morning arrested a second teenager accused of robbing and "severely" beating to death a World War II veteran, ending one of the state's longest manhunts for a juvenile offender.

The arrest of Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, ended a four-day dragnet. He has been charged with first degree robbery and first degree murder.

Adams-Kinard is believed to have received help while on the lam, according to police.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," according to Spokane Police spokeswoman Monique Cotton.

Adams-Kinard and another juvenile, who police have not named, are accused of killing Delbert Belton, 88, a veteran and pensioner, outside an Eagles lodge in Spokane last Wednesday night.

Belton was "severely beaten to face and head," Cotton said.

Belton was taken to a nearby hospital, but died from his injuries Thursday. That same day police apprehended the first of the two teens. Police did not release that boy's identity, but confirmed he is also 16 and has been charged with robbery and murder.

Belton is white and the assailants were black, but police say they do not believe the crime was racially motivated.

Police issued a wanted poster for Adams-Kinard last week and called on him to turn himself in.

Two teens were seen beating the elderly man by an eyewitness and were recorded by a surveillance camera.

Belton's sister, Alberta Tosh, told the Associated Press Belton was born and raised in Washington before joining the Army. He said he was shot in the leg on Okinawa, site of one of the fiercest battles of the war in 1945."

Last edited by txtebow; 08-26-2013 at 05:49 PM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:07 PM   #235
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
HERE YOU GO.....

http://gma.yahoo.com/manhunt-wwii-ve...ries.html?vp=1

Where's THE DOJ sanctioning protest rallies?

Where's Obama's condemnation
?

"Police in Washington State early this morning arrested a second teenager accused of robbing and "severely" beating to death a World War II veteran, ending one of the state's longest manhunts for a juvenile offender.

The arrest of Kenan Adams-Kinard, 16, ended a four-day dragnet. He has been charged with first degree robbery and first degree murder.

Adams-Kinard is believed to have received help while on the lam, according to police.

"Several other people with him have been arrested for rendering criminal assistance," according to Spokane Police spokeswoman Monique Cotton.

Adams-Kinard and another juvenile, who police have not named, are accused of killing Delbert Belton, 88, a veteran and pensioner, outside an Eagles lodge in Spokane last Wednesday night.

Belton was "severely beaten to face and head," Cotton said.

Belton was taken to a nearby hospital, but died from his injuries Thursday. That same day police apprehended the first of the two teens. Police did not release that boy's identity, but confirmed he is also 16 and has been charged with robbery and murder.

Belton is white and the assailants were black, but police say they do not believe the crime was racially motivated.

Police issued a wanted poster for Adams-Kinard last week and called on him to turn himself in.

Two teens were seen beating the elderly man by an eyewitness and were recorded by a surveillance camera.

Belton's sister, Alberta Tosh, told the Associated Press Belton was born and raised in Washington before joining the Army. He said he was shot in the leg on Okinawa, site of one of the fiercest battles of the war in 1945."
Sorry but I can't stick my head far enough up my ass to get what you're trying to say here.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:12 PM   #236
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Sorry but I can't stick my head far enough up my ass to get what you're trying to say here.
Probably because you still have your blinders on....see post #230. and repeat.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #237
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,270

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Sorry but I can't stick my head far enough up my ass to get what you're trying to say here.
Put down the pipe.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #238
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!
 
GreatBronco16's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bama Baby
Posts: 6,503

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
1
2. You have yet to address the point that they went after a black kid as well destroying any notion of racial motivations.

So, I'm a white guy who hates blacks. I have stated as much on social media websites and I go out and kill a the first black person I see running down the street. BUT, BUT, BUT, I also see this white person that I just don't like the look of his trailer park trashiness so I try to kill him too.

According to you, that does not make any of what I just did a hate crime against the black person since I went after a white person too.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:06 AM   #239
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So, I'm a white guy who hates blacks. I have stated as much on social media websites and I go out and kill a the first black person I see running down the street. BUT, BUT, BUT, I also see this white person that I just don't like the look of his trailer park trashiness so I try to kill him too.

According to you, that does not make any of what I just did a hate crime against the black person since I went after a white person too.
To bring their hypocrisy to light is to be....RACIST!
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:20 AM   #240
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,975

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/52848431/
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:29 AM   #241
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default 32 year old white woman assualted by 3 teens....

Just another example of the evil white oppressors getting what they deserve, right ROH?
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/...-north-/nZc8W/


Three teenage girls are facing several charges, including ethnic intimidation, after police said they brutally beat a 32-year-old woman Sunday in Pittsburgh’s North Side.

Investigators said the incident happened around 2 p.m. near the intersection of Concord and Itin streets.

According to police, the girls threw a bottle at the woman’s car, and when she stopped to confront the girls, they attacked her.

“It’s sad, but it doesn’t surprise me. Our youth …,some of them are going in the wrong direction,” said one resident who did not want to be identified.

Officers said the woman was kicked, punched, robbed and left in the middle of the street. Police said they also called the victim a racial slur.

Witnesses ran to help the woman and one man said he watched as the three young black girls, ages 14, 15 and 16, were arrested.

“About 10 to 15 minutes later a bunch of cop cars came up and put them all in the back seat of the cop car,” the man said.

The victim was taken to Allegheny General Hospital and is expected to be OK.

The girls were taken to Shuman Detention Center and charged with ethnic intimidation, robbery and conspiracy.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:32 AM   #242
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default The examples put forth and embraced by leftists media and it's trickle down effect...

This high school student learns the way to achieve success in America today! become a Race hustler!

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2...l_sent_th.html

"The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week."
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #243
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
and I'd bet that we all hope whoever threw this balloon is caught and suspended from school for at least a semester....but it's still a far, far cry from a beating or murder.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #244
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Apparently Car jacking begins with "big wheel jacking" in some 'hoods...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

A group of kids and a pre-teen bully a three year old girl and make her cry at least twice on camera. The cameraman (a 12 year old boy) brags on Facebook and titled his video "When white people piss black people off."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1...bsE5JqKQZbW.99
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #245
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
So, I'm a white guy who hates blacks. I have stated as much on social media websites and I go out and kill a the first black person I see running down the street. BUT, BUT, BUT, I also see this white person that I just don't like the look of his trailer park trashiness so I try to kill him too.

According to you, that does not make any of what I just did a hate crime against the black person since I went after a white person too.
That's a thrill kill not a racially motivated killing.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #246
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,884

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
That's a thrill kill not a racially motivated killing.
You're falling all over yourself to the point where I think that you may suffer from the initial stages ofALS....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #247
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
This high school student learns the way to achieve success in America today! become a Race hustler!

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2...l_sent_th.html

"The black St. Peter’s Prep student who purportedly received racist text messages warning him to drop out of the Jersey City high school's student government election sent the texts to himself, a school official confirmed last week."
Show us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg badman.jpeg (5.9 KB, 26 views)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:50 AM   #248
jhat01
Ring of Famer
 
jhat01's Avatar
 
Knuckle Dragging Homer

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West River
Posts: 1,860

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

A group of kids and a pre-teen bully a three year old girl and make her cry at least twice on camera. The cameraman (a 12 year old boy) brags on Facebook and titled his video "When white people piss black people off."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1...bsE5JqKQZbW.99
That video makes me sick. My youngest is that little girls age, and you have to wonder where her parents are. A three year old shouldn't be tooling around the neighborhood on her big wheel unsupervised. The pack of animals on the other hand doesn't come preprogrammed to be bullies, their parents (or lack thereof) would be proud I'm sure. The thug culture is alive and well, start them young I guess.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #249
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,041

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You're falling all over yourself to the point where I think that you may suffer from the initial stages ofALS....
You're projecting. I'm just pointing out the facts of the case.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:53 AM   #250
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,938
Default

txtebow's home
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Denver Broncos