The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #151
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,384

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
the media was all over BP and the oil spill and is still covering the damage, your argument simply holds no water.
And you have no argument. Do a search on F u kushima. It's all over the place. I don't even see what the point is anyway. The media isn't reporting on a bunch of alarmist **** that's all over the internet? Is that the case you're making here? I imagine respectable news sites go to places like Woods Hole and ask them what's going on. You know, instead of relying on Glenn Beck, Fox News and Alex Jones.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:25 AM   #152
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,384

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
the question was "what could Obama do"
The Japanese refused all assistance prior to December of last year.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:28 AM   #153
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,664

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Sounds good. Still doesn't solve the problem that unlimited growth is a form of insanity. Want to fix all the worlds' problems? Reduce the population of man.
The evil cabal agrees with you. Their plan is reduce the global population by 80%

You think you are on the survival list?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:29 AM   #154
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,664

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The Japanese refused all assistance prior to December of last year.
You asked what could Obama do.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/c...h-thorium.html
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:38 AM   #155
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
And you have no argument. Do a search on F u kushima. It's all over the place. I don't even see what the point is anyway. The media isn't reporting on a bunch of alarmist **** that's all over the internet? Is that the case you're making here? I imagine respectable news sites go to places like Woods Hole and ask them what's going on. You know, instead of relying on Glenn Beck, Fox News and Alex Jones.
wow, you are a true hypocrit. The media is still covering the oil spill, there are still reports about lawsuits and environment impact in the news, way more than F u kushima. That's my point.

you are simply making excuses.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:07 AM   #156
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 22,033

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Sounds good. Still doesn't solve the problem that unlimited growth is a form of insanity. Want to fix all the worlds' problems? Reduce the population of man.
ah yes, the success of population control:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ade-gender-gap
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:16 AM   #157
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,384

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
wow, you are a true hypocrit. The media is still covering the oil spill, there are still reports about lawsuits and environment impact in the news, way more than F u kushima. That's my point.

you are simply making excuses.
The BP spill impacts the U.S. ten times more than Fkshima. That's my point. I'll bet in Japan there's more coverage of Fkshima.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:19 AM   #158
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,384

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The evil cabal agrees with you. Their plan is reduce the global population by 80%

You think you are on the survival list?
More conspiracy bull****. I'll tell you the only conspiracy we have to worry about: The stupidity and ignorance of mankind. That's the worst conspiracy going on at this time.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:22 AM   #159
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,384

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
ah yes, the success of population control:

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...ade-gender-gap
The only viable reduction of population in the human species will come through a change in consciousness by the members of the species themselves, not through any conspiracy or government plan. When mankind realizes that the idea of unlimited growth is a form of insanity that only destroys themselves and their environment, they will change. Either that, or they will eliminate themselves.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:23 AM   #160
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,664

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
More conspiracy bull****. I'll tell you the only conspiracy we have to worry about: The stupidity and ignorance of mankind. That's the worst conspiracy going on at this time.

Did wags discover Ro's OM password?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #161
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,849
Default

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 AM   #162
baja
Elite Sissie
 
baja's Avatar
 
Because

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 59,664

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies
Default

It's not wise to post pictures of yourself on the Internet.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Denver Broncos