The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > The Tailgate Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 14,968
Default Parking

Any suggestions on parking at Mile High? Should I forget about parking and try public transportation?

I will be staying on Buckley AFB, so there is no immediate access to public transportation.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2013, 09:50 AM   #2
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,213

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

I haven't been to a home game in a while but I would always park west of the Pepsi Center. It's a short walk under I25 but the atmosphere is awesome.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:03 AM   #3
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,598
Default

If it's just you I'm recommend taking the RTD Broncos ride. You can pick it up at Alameda and Havana. . http://www.rtd-denver.com/BroncosRide.shtml

Only thing is they start 2.5 hrs before game so if you want to get some tailgating in/soak up the scene it doesn't give you that much time IMO.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:58 AM   #4
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 14,968
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
If it's just you I'm recommend taking the RTD Broncos ride. You can pick it up at Alameda and Havana. . http://www.rtd-denver.com/BroncosRide.shtml

Only thing is they start 2.5 hrs before game so if you want to get some tailgating in/soak up the scene it doesn't give you that much time IMO.
Do you pay when you get on the bus or is this something that needs to be done before?
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:20 AM   #5
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,598
Default

You pay at the bus. You can take light rail from the nine mile station but it takes forever. It will get you there earlier though if you want. The Broncos ride is a non stop ride from aurora to the game. You have about 30 minutes or so after game to get on the bus also. It's like 8 bucks round trip.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #6
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,755
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
Any suggestions on parking at Mile High? Should I forget about parking and try public transportation?

I will be staying on Buckley AFB, so there is no immediate access to public transportation.
I always drive down and park at the Pepsi Center ($15) and walk over. You are going to have to drive from Buckley to get anywhere close to public transportation down there (or switch multiple buses) Plus you can bring beers down that way.
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
I always drive down and park at the Pepsi Center ($15) and walk over. You are going to have to drive from Buckley to get anywhere close to public transportation down there (or switch multiple buses) Plus you can bring beers down that way.
No break-in problems? Used to be that at the old Mile High, if you didn't park close in you'd get your radio stolen.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Denver Broncos