The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #176
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Not a single word you type is true. Carry on flamer.
You probably deleted the post. But that's a lie also right?
Old 08-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #177
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Why is it that only someone in our organization can provide analysis on a player? Why is it that my analysis would be any less intelligent than Khan's?
Gawd dayum! You are whiniest b**** on here.
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:23 PM   #178
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

We should just start calling Bmore the Crimson Queen.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:30 PM   #179
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupesdad View Post
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Beadles hasn't even signed his second contract and he has been hurt. He is a good team guy but chris played 5 games and was still asked to play in the pro bowl ahead of Beadles. Chris played a season with 2 broken hands and started all 16 games and gave up 0 sacks. I have sat here the last year and read all the BS you have written but it is clear you have no idea about the garbage you spout. Give me a break. I will not go into any details because I do think Zane is a good kid and a good football player but it's obvious there are people in the FO that feel that Chris Kuper at 80% is better than what they have healthy.
?
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #180
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
We should just start calling Bmore the Crimson Queen.
NoMo
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:53 PM   #181
Bronco Yoda

I really like how this all worked out.

Hopefully now Kupe get's healthy. If so, he's going to take somebody's job... we can all argue over who that will be. Meanwhile just having him as depth promotes more REM sleepy time. I'm looking forward to awaking not so cranky.

A win, win, win.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #182
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Beadles is very solid and does not miss games. He is reliable.
Quote:
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Beadles hasn't even signed his second contract and he has been hurt.
?

Bacchus is right. Beadles hasn't missed a single game to injury since entering the league.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:35 PM   #183
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Gawd dayum! You are whiniest b**** on here.
It's not whining and I wasn't seriously complaining at all. You are able to detect tone and deamenor from a post?
Old 08-14-2013, 01:39 PM   #184
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
It's not whining and I wasn't seriously complaining at all. You are able to detect tone and deamenor from a post?
It is hard to tell among all the volume.

I like you dude but you don't have to be right all the time.

Plus Med called it.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #185
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
It's hard enough for some people to detect sarcasm.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:36 PM   #186
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
It is hard to tell among all the volume.

I like you dude but you don't have to be right all the time.

Plus Med called it.
I'm wrong plenty... Hopefully about Moore!
Old 08-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #187
Bacchus

Quote:
Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Beadles hasn't even signed his second contract and he has been hurt. He is a good team guy but
chris played 5 games and was still asked to play in the pro bowl ahead of Beadles. Chris played a season with 2 broken hands and started all 16 games and gave up 0 sacks. Ihave sat here the last year and read all the BS you have written but it is clear you have no idea about the garbage you spout. Give me a break. I will not go into any details because I do think Zane is a good kid and a good football player but it's obvious there are people in the FO that feel that Chris Kuper at 80% is better than what they have healthy.
What games has Beadles missed due to injury?

HAHA You have already proven you do not know what you are talking about when you critizied me and others for saying in the spring that Kuper was going to have to take a pay cut. You rambled on how we did not know what we were talking about and obviously you are the one that cannot see the forest from the trees.

We'll see if Kuper gets healthy and starts over Beadles than I will be surprised. But if he gets healthy I think they'll try him at center not at guard.
Old 08-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #188
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Boom.

Bacchus? Stay down, man. Stay down.
I'd stay down if anything he said was true or correct.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #189
Bmore Manning

Bacchus I'm not piling on, but wasn't there a coach who said a healthy Kuper would be his first choice as an interior starter, or something of that affect?

I'm not saying this because his Dad posts here, but there is no doubt in my mind that Kuper should start at Guard if he is healthy. I have said if all variables were thrown out and it was purely skill based competition, Kuper is a starter.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #190
Drunken.Broncoholic

A healthy Kuper at 100% should most definitely play at guard just based on the value of that position.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:11 PM   #191
Bacchus

Quote:
Bacchus I'm not piling on, but wasn't there a coach who said a healthy Kuper would be his first choice as an interior starter, or something of that affect?

I'm not saying this because his Dad posts here, but there is no doubt in my mind that Kuper should start at Guard if he is healthy. I have said if all variables were thrown out and it was purely skill based competition, Kuper is a starter.
We'll see, I bet when Kuper is healthy he plays center, but whatever. I could be wrong and really I could care less. Whatever, kupesgramps always targets everything I say. He takes what I say as fact instead of opinion. A whole message board of Opinions but gramps has it out for me.

Afterall we all know how injury prone Beadles is
Old 08-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #192
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It's hard enough for some people to detect sarcasm.
I think my delivery should be taken with a grain of salt.

Apparently it comes off like pepper instead.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:22 PM   #193
Bmore Manning

Quote:
We'll see, I bet when Kuper is healthy he plays center, but whatever. I could be wrong and really I could care less. Whatever, kupesgramps always targets everything I say. He takes what I say as fact instead of opinion. A whole message board of Opinions but gramps has it out for me.

Afterall we all know how injury prone Beadles is
I think he ment Beadles hasn't signed a second contract and has been healthy.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #194
Drek
Ring of Famer

You b****es are seriously arguing over who should start out of Beadles and Kuper? The **** is wrong with you people? They're both clearly top 5 OLs on this team. Kuper is working at C already. What makes the Broncos better, Beadles at LG and Kuper at C or Kuper at LG and Ramirez/Lilja at C?

If you say the later of those two you're a ****ing idiot, FYI. Kuper when 100% (if that ever happens again) is probably a better guard than Beadles. Great. Kuper could have the bottom half of both legs replaced with bowling pins and he'd still be better than Max ****ing Ramirez.

Lets get the scrubs off the field before we start arguing about which one of the top 5 are better.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:32 PM   #195
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
You b****es are seriously arguing over who should start out of Beadles and Kuper? The **** is wrong with you people? They're both clearly top 5 OLs on this team. Kuper is working at C already. What makes the Broncos better, Beadles at LG and Kuper at C or Kuper at LG and Ramirez/Lilja at C?

If you say the later of those two you're a ****ing idiot, FYI. Kuper when 100% (if that ever happens again) is probably a better guard than Beadles. Great. Kuper could have the bottom half of both legs replaced with bowling pins and he'd still be better than Max ****ing Ramirez.

Lets get the scrubs off the field before we start arguing about which one of the top 5 are better.
If Kuper is the better guard than he should be moved to guard. Beadles would then be moved to center. You want your best guards in the game because it is a harder, more demanding position.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #196
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
If Kuper is the better guard than he should be moved to guard. Beadles would then be moved to center. You want your best guards in the game because it is a harder, more demanding position.
NSIS
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #197
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Drek called it.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:52 PM   #198
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
You probably deleted the post. But that's a lie also right?
Yep, you're lying again. But that's nothing new. Here are my posts:

7/20/2013:
Quote:
Beadles is just as good as Kuper (injured) and Vasquez.
I banked on Gibbs being able to help Beadles improve at the point of attack (and stated as such)...which hasn't happened. I've also made it quite clear that I would much rather have a healthy Kuper starting at LG, than to pay Beadles a large contract in FA in 2014.

8/12/2013:
Quote:
it would be better to have Bannan than Knighton.
Contracts included.

Not sure what your malfunction is, and I really don't care. But please, quit making stuff up. I don't like having to call you out every single day for dumb crap you post. It's a waste of my time.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #199
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
Drek called it.
Drek is soft.
Old 08-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #200
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post

Well let's break this down..

In a power scheme.. I would prefer Clady, Kuper, Man Ram/Lilja, Vasquez, Franklin.

Obviously in our Hybrid scheme, having Beadles would help.

Not sure why your down on Man Ram. He improved big time as the season went on.

We don't know if Kuper can handle Center, just like we don't know if Beadles could play Center. But while we are play what ifs Drek.

Why is Lilja now a liability at Center? He was solid there last year and has familiarity with Manning.

We are better with Kuper starting then with him just as depth.

But from a qualified list, Beadles actually fits Center better in his attributes. Won't be playing as many one on one matchups, good movement skills, and good at making reads and line calls. But this is all while we are playing what if.