The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Obama administration using housing department in effort to diversify neighborhoods

n a move some claim is tantamount to social engineering, the Department of Housing and Urban Development is imposing a new rule that would allow the feds to track diversity in America’s neighborhoods and then push policies to change those it deems discriminatory.

The policy is called, "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing." It will require HUD to gather data on segregation and discrimination in every single neighborhood and try to remedy it.

HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan unveiled the federal rule at the NAACP convention in July.

"Unfortunately, in too many of our hardest hit communities, no matter how hard a child or her parents work, the life chances of that child, even her lifespan, is determined by the zip code she grows up in. This is simply wrong,” he said.---ABSOLUTE HORSE****!!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2bQqOfU6m
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2013, 04:33 AM   #2
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,677
Default

You've been on a roll lately. Musta been a gathering back in the woods (the charred cross bits are a clue) to give you so much energy to spew your anti-black bigotry...
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:28 AM   #3
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You've been on a roll lately. Musta been a gathering back in the woods (the charred cross bits are a clue) to give you so much energy to spew your anti-black bigotry...
The American dream is something that is to be earned. I bet you're in the camp that believes in "white privilege".... Because the people pushing this social engineering through HUD certainly do.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:47 AM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,699

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Right Wing plan for urban renewal: Cut 'em off and let 'em die.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Right Wing plan for urban renewal: Cut 'em off and let 'em die.
Left wing plan for fighting crime and poverty... Export it to the suburbs. It's not the zip code or neighborhoods that are dangerous ; it's the PEOPLE in those zip codes and neighborhoods.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #6
Rigs11
Ring of Famer
 
Rigs11's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 8,542
Default

Heaven forbid we have diversity in this country.
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #7
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigs11 View Post
Heaven forbid we have diversity in this country.
Diversity can occur WITHOUT having HUD threatening to sue municipalities and providing subsidies....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:13 AM   #8
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,594

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Obama also signed an EO demanding schools to stop disciplining black children for misbehavior. Yeah, that is a big help. Amazing how dumb this guy is and the liberal media is there to protect all his gaffes and idiot ideas.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-bad-behavior/
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #9
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,677
Default

You forgot this extensive analysis, particularly by the first commenter.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:59 AM   #10
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Obama also signed an EO demanding schools to stop disciplining black children for misbehavior. Yeah, that is a big help. Amazing how dumb this guy is and the liberal media is there to protect all his gaffes and idiot ideas.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/0...-bad-behavior/
and no background checks for AA job applicants...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...al-background/

Liberals don't truly want equality....so they preach about WHITE PRIVILEGE and use their ridiculous and racist assertion to justify holding AA's to a DIFFERENT standard than people of European decent. We all should be offended by this Administration's stance...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #11
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Right Wing plan for urban renewal: Cut 'em off and let 'em die.
That's a hell of a way asserting we're equals.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:10 AM   #12
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
and no background checks for AA job applicants...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...al-background/

Liberals don't truly want equality....so they preach about WHITE PRIVILEGE and use their ridiculous and racist assertion to justify holding AA's to a DIFFERENT standard than people of European decent. We all should be offended by this Administration's stance...
White privilege is a garbage concept that springs out of Critical Race Theory. It's Marxist class conflict theory applied to race relations and nothing more.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:57 AM   #13
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
White privilege is a garbage concept that springs out of Critical Race Theory. It's Marxist class conflict theory applied to race relations and nothing more.
precisely "my brother from another mother"
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Denver Broncos