The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #126
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,438
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
It's pretty sad most of you have to gang up on me.




Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #127
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I have answered your questions. What does that draft class have to do with anything?
you didn't, though. you've avoided all 3 questions for 2 pages now. that's the thing, dude. they were simple questions. yet, we've gone 2 pages without a strizzaight answer to any of them.

draft class has to do with the commodities that are available at a given time. The Duke and co. saw a need at safety. The Duke and co. decided to take what they felt was the best available safety in the 2nd round. This safety has, by your own admission, become a solid starting free safety in the short span of 2 years--one of which he didn't have an offseason.

Come on, guy. I'm trying to have a legit foosball conversation here.

So, which safeties from the 2011 draft have had a better career thus far?
Which project to having a better career than Moore?
Is the your/you're thing shtick?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #128
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
you didn't, though. you've avoided all 3 questions for 2 pages now. that's the thing, dude. they were simple questions. yet, we've gone 2 pages without a strizzaight answer to any of them.

draft class has to do with the commodities that are available at a given time. The Duke and co. saw a need at safety. The Duke and co. decided to take what they felt was the best available safety in the 2nd round. This safety has, by your own admission, become a solid starting free safety in the short span of 2 years--one of which he didn't have an offseason.

Come on, guy. I'm trying to have a legit foosball conversation here.

So, which safeties from the 2011 draft have had a better career thus far?
Which project to having a better career than Moore?
Is the your/you're thing shtick?
Moore is solid at best but unspectacular. Where his career projects, I don't have the answer.

I am suggesting an impact FS, why does this player have to be from the 2011 draft class, which was a weak Safety Class. One in which Denver got 2 of the 3 best Safeties, which doesn't say much.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:21 PM   #129
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
why does this player have to be from the 2011 draft class,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What does that draft class have to do with anything?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
But more importantly HE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED AND FIRST SAFETY SELECTED! That's what I was referring to as draft status.
He was the highest rated and first safety selected. Therefore, I'm asking if he's still the highest rated safety of the class?

you still haven't answered any of the 3 questions. I'm not asking for a general synopsis on his talents.

I'm asking specifically, which player from that class has had the better career?
The answer is none

Which safety from that class projects to having a better career?
based on your responses, I suspect your answer is none of them

Is the your/you're thing shtick?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:23 PM   #130
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
It's pretty sad most of you have to gang up on me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I'm not getting involved with the blame game, but your just bitter now because you don't know how to evaluate talent.
Remember that? You reap what you sow. Next time you might think twice before you try to bury every poster who disagrees with you.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #131
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I guess this is the thread where Bmore finally freaks out and becomes a pariah. Just stop arguing with people and stop saying momo. Yoyre going to turn into a MacGruder or Casino Royale.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:24 PM   #132
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I am suggesting an impact FS, why does this player have to be from the 2011 draft class, which was a weak Safety Class. One in which Denver got 2 of the 3 best Safeties, which doesn't say much.
You are suggesting an impact FS while we have a solid FS who could become good or even great, and you are making that suggestion when we are 8 months away from the next draft.

You are an idiot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #133
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
He was the highest rated and first safety selected. Therefore, I'm asking if he's still the highest rated safety of the class?

you still haven't answered any of the 3 questions. I'm not asking for a general synopsis on his talents.

I'm asking specifically, which player from that class has had the better career?
The answer is none

Which safety from that class projects to having a better career?
based on your responses, I suspect your answer is none of them

Is the your/you're thing shtick?
What does that have to do with him being an impact FS..?

Because he's the current best from the class, actually speaks poorly of the class?

What are you asking me at the end, shtick..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #134
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,319

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Canon City has extended eastward a lot in the last 10 years. The Welcome to Canon City sign is now 5 miles inside where Canon City actually starts.


I used to drive down the Phantom Canyon Highway from Victor to buy a ton of coal at Budgies in Florence in the 80's. Cannon was a sleepily little town back them.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #135
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 58,319

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default

I had a drinking buddy that lived in Florence. Can't remember his name but he was a river raft guide for years. I can see his face but damn if I can remember his name.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:27 PM   #136
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
I guess this is the thread where Bmore finally freaks out and becomes a pariah. Just stop arguing with people and stop saying momo. Yoyre going to turn into a MacGruder or Casino Royale.
This. Only the unstoppable juggernaut of "correctness" (ie: me) can pull that off.
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #137
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
I guess this is the thread where Bmore finally freaks out and becomes a pariah. Just stop arguing with people and stop saying momo. Yoyre going to turn into a MacGruder or Casino Royale.
What you call me momo?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #138
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
The middle would be 48, excluding any compensatory picks. But whatever.
Oh jesus christ. 45 is ****ing midround. Did I say it was the exact ****ing median of round 2?
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #139
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,573

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
He was the highest rated and first safety selected. Therefore, I'm asking if he's still the highest rated safety of the class?

you still haven't answered any of the 3 questions. I'm not asking for a general synopsis on his talents.

I'm asking specifically, which player from that class has had the better career?
The answer is none

Which safety from that class projects to having a better career?
based on your responses, I suspect your answer is none of them

Is the your/you're thing shtick?
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...ensive-safetys

Here is a list of safeties drafted. I don't see any that stand out.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #140
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

What does him being the best safety from the class have to do with anything.

He's still solid at best right now, AND UNSPECTACULAR!

I'm glad you all are such optimists, looking through Orange Glasses.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #141
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What does that have to do with him being an impact FS..?

Because he's the current best from the class, actually speaks poorly of the class?

What are you asking me at the end, shtick..?
Dude, it doesn't have anything to do with being an impact safety. Sometimes a question is just a question.

As for what it has to do with his draft class:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
But more importantly HE WAS THE HIGHEST RATED AND FIRST SAFETY SELECTED! That's what I was referring to as draft status.

I'm asking you if your use of your instead of you're is running gag or something. Have great night, guy. Go Broncos!!!!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:33 PM   #142
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What does him being the best safety from the class have to do with anything.

He's still solid at best right now, AND UNSPECTACULAR!

I'm glad you all are such optimists, looking through Orange Glasses.
What is the point of this garbage? Even if you are right, the guy is the best FS we have for this season. So please shut the **** up until draft time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #143
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,588

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What does him being the best safety from the class have to do with anything.

He's still solid at best right now, AND UNSPECTACULAR!

I'm glad you all are such optimists, looking through Orange Glasses.
You have gone off the rails man. Good job!
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:45 PM   #144
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Louisville, CO
Posts: 8,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
He's still solid at best right now, AND UNSPECTACULAR!

I'm glad you all are such optimists, looking through Orange Glasses.
Rather than celebrate a Broncos player who continues to get better, you bash Rahim in an attempt to make your "draft analysis" appear to be accurate. Bravo.


Keep up the good work Rahim, we're gonna need ya. Superbowl or bust, baby.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #145
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs
 
Br0nc0Buster's Avatar
 
Shabby, not too

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 5,470
Default

Here is a guy entering his third year after improving dramatically in his second

By all TC reports he looks even better this year and has been the team's best and most consistent safety

How anyone can already determine this guy's ceiling "he is at best this" is retarded
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #146
mwill07
Ring of Famer
 
mwill07's Avatar
 
Lurker Extraordinaire

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,785

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM
Default

Does bmore manning go off topic, arguing for no apparent reason in every thread? I don't follow the Mane as closely as I should, but he does seem to remind me of macgruder so far. Just curious if he should be on my ignore list. Right now I'm leaning towards yes.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:05 PM   #147
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,210
Default

Thanks for the camp report, Kaylore.

Rep.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:29 PM   #148
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Vegas_Bronco's Avatar
 
Fear is a lack of preparation.

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Now 64 Yards Out
Posts: 5,027

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1
Default

Great report Kahn.
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:46 PM   #149
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,051

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Thanks kaylore!
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:52 PM   #150
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 22,960

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

I remember the Mane before Bmore Manning.

He has reached go_denethor status.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Denver Broncos