The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #26
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Same old stupid **** out of you.
You never post anything but stoopid shyte.

Of course, you've got a deluded belief that you're a female, so that puts you in the loony bin with baja and gaffe...
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #27
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Was it conservatives that worked overtime the past several decades to legitimize such damaging social relations?
It was conservatives who decided that such families were "damaging" and did their best to make them so.

You guys just won't be happy until women are chattel again.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #28
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
It was conservatives who decided that such families were "damaging" and did their best to make them so.

You guys just won't be happy until women are chattel again.
Back when I was a liberal Democrat, I decided to look around for laws that showed where women were chattel. I couldn't find any. All I ever did find was claims in feminist literature that women were such.

I am a woman so why would I want to be a "chattel"? Seeing modern feminism for the damaging thing it is doesn't mean I want to be locked in chains. THAT, bub, is just another worn out lefty canard.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:32 AM   #29
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Back when I was a liberal Democrat, I decided to look around for laws that showed where women were chattel. I couldn't find any. All I ever did find was claims in feminist literature that women were such.

I am a woman so why would I want to be a "chattel"? Seeing modern feminism for the damaging thing it is doesn't mean I want to be locked in chains. THAT, bub, is just another worn out lefty canard.
And yet, you support church-oriented, patriarchal, woman-in-the-kitchen tradition?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #30
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I am a woman [...]
Bullshyte alert.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #31
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
And yet, you support church-oriented, patriarchal, woman-in-the-kitchen tradition?
Plenty of women cease supporting modern feminism for seeing it what it is. What's wrong with a patriarchal family structure? Men are built to be protectors and hunters, if you haven't noticed. Women are built to be bearers of children. Does that mean that's "all we're good for"? No, that's an alarmist lefty canard. It means nature has designated roles for people, heaven forbid.

As I said before, the left have no problem with the idea of a hierarchical structure and assigned roles in the workplace. They just have a problem with it in the home, for whatever nonsensical and bizarre reasons they may have, other than the usual mindless thought patterns and lack of critical analysis of one's inhaled belief system. Workplaces run well with such systems, why not the home? Oh the horror. Seriously.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #32
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Bullshyte alert.
You don't like my views therefore I am lying about my identity. Yes, yes, several of you assert this here regularly.

Oh, and that doesn't tell me anything about evidence that women were historically considered "chattel," either.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #33
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You don't like my views therefore I am lying about my identity. Yes, yes, several of you assert this here regularly.

Oh, and that doesn't tell me anything about evidence that women were historically considered "chattel," either.
A "woman" who doesn't know the history of women's rights. ****ing pathetic.

Tell me about all the women who voted in 1919.

Or the Equal Credit Opportunity Act of 1974.

Why do you want a return to the era of women being submissive to men? Do you need a real man to smack you around so you can be a real woman?

You're an embarrassment to your gender.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #34
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
A "woman" who doesn't know the history of women's rights. ****ing pathetic.

Tell me about all the women who voted in 1919.

Or the Equal Credit Opportunity Act of 1974.

Why do you want a return to the era of women being submissive to men? Do you need a real man to smack you around so you can be a real woman?

You're an embarrassment to your gender.
An expected false dichotomy. Accept modern feminist radicalism or chain myself to a wall. I've seen this before and your trying to shift the burden to me on the history doesn't say anything other than you don't know what I was asking for.

Considering the horrid voting record of women, I've gotten to the point where I don't mind women not voting. As far as other laws, I take each one as I see it. I don't agree with all of them, lockstep. However, such laws do not make women necessarily chattel, either. The ECOA of 74 is with regard to private business dealings as opposed to an overarching system of chattel oppression specifically at the legislative level. Those are two different things.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #35
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
An expected false dichotomy. Accept modern feminist radicalism or chain myself to a wall.
There's your false dichotomy.

"Modern feminist radicalism" is trog-speak for "women should be political equals to men". No wonder you hate the concept.

A real man smacking you around couldn't do any more damage to your brain, so find such a real man and get ready for some bruising.

Of course, you're not really a woman, you're just a troll who tries to pass himself off as a woman, for some odd reason. Oh, so you can spew misogynistic crap thinking you'll escape criticism for it. Pathetic and stupid, bub.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #36
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
There's your false dichotomy.

"Modern feminist radicalism" is trog-speak for "women should be political equals to men". No wonder you hate the concept.

A real man smacking you around couldn't do any more damage to your brain, so find such a real man and get ready for some bruising.

Of course, you're not really a woman, you're just a troll who tries to pass himself off as a woman, for some odd reason. Oh, so you can spew misogynistic crap thinking you'll escape criticism for it. Pathetic and stupid, bub.
No, modern feminism was hijacked by leftist radicals who view their radical agenda so important that they throw legitimate issues under the bus, including the women that go with them. They're the same ones calling women who dare don't vote according to radical party line "sellouts" and worse. They're the same ones that glamorize out of wedlock parenting regardless of the damage it does to kids and regardless of the poverty which it begs for the women.

Yet again, you take their tactic and assume that because I do not espouse what you think women should - partyline liberal politics - I therefore am a fake somehow. Clearly you think women should indeed be in the kitchen as long as the kitchen is owned by the political left.

You want us to make our own choices or not?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #37
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
No, modern feminism was hijacked by leftist radicals who view their radical agenda so important that they throw legitimate issues under the bus, including the women that go with them. They're the same ones calling women who dare don't vote according to radical party line "sellouts" and worse. They're the same ones that glamorize out of wedlock parenting regardless of the damage it does to kids and regardless of the poverty which it begs for the women.

Yet again, you take their tactic and assume that because I do not espouse what you think women should - partyline liberal politics - I therefore am a fake somehow. Clearly you think women should indeed be in the kitchen as long as the kitchen is owned by the political left.

You want us to make our own choices or not?
A woman who chooses to agree with today's conservatives has made the same poor choice as one who converts to Islam.

She's free to make that choice - but doing so is against her interests.

But why am I telling a fellow male all this stuff? It's of no interest to him.

You just want to spout misogynistic crap and thinking you can fool us by claiming to be a woman so you won't be called out. You're a pathetic turd.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #38
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
A woman who chooses to agree with today's conservatives has made the same poor choice as one who converts to Islam.

She's free to make that choice - but doing so is against her interests.

But why am I telling a fellow male all this stuff? It's of no interest to him.

You just want to spout misogynistic crap and thinking you can fool us by claiming to be a woman so you won't be called out. You're a pathetic turd.
Don't tell me what are my interests. Furthermore, I am not a selfish dog in that my social and political views are limited to my personal selfish interests as if I were narcissistic hag.

You telling me what my interests are makes YOU the misogynist, bub. Be gone.

WOMAN POWA!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #39
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

So basically on this thread, the topic has been totally ignored and derailed without response.

Okay then. Just not let me see ANY of you liberals blame "the legacy of slavery" for everything going on in the black community like a bunch of mindless automatons.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #40
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You telling me what my interests are makes YOU the misogynist, bub. Be gone.
Why do you insist you're a woman?

It's so obvious you're not. You're just the latest iteration of one the trog trolls.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #41
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Circular argument. Dislike my views, unable to answer my points so call me a closet male and troll. And on it goes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #42
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Circular argument. Dislike my views, unable to answer my points so call me a closet male and troll. And on it goes.
You don't make any points.

You just rationalize your bigotry - both anti-black and anti-woman.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #43
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
A single parent household is just as strong as a traditional one.



really ?

Ill buy that a gay couple is just as good raising kids as a straight couple, it really shouldn't matter what the sex is of the 2 parental figures, but im sorry 1 does not equal 2
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #44
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,042

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Nyuk got a new dictionary. Canard is her new word!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #45
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Nyuk got a new dictionary. Canard is her new word!
Ad hominem is still your favorite tactic. All that college -- wasted!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #46
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Nyuk got a new dictionary. Canard is her new word!
Yep. It was tripe a few days ago (after he read it in one of my posts). We should keep a running tally.

houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #47
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Yep. It was tripe a few days ago (after he read it in one of my posts). We should keep a running tally.

Right. I never used the words until I heard it from Popcorn Boy. True, true.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #48
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Right. I never used the words until I heard it from Popcorn Boy. True, true.
You've been educated in many more elementary subjects than vocabulary on this board. I could probably teach you a bit on penmanship, too, but I imagine that might further test the limits of your womanly facade.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #49
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You've been educated in many more elementary subjects than vocabulary on this board. I could probably teach you a bit on penmanship, too, but I imagine that might further test the limits of your womanly facade.
so nyuk nyuk really is a woman ? I thought you guys were kidding
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #50
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
so nyuk nyuk really is a woman ? I thought you guys were kidding
not a chance.

No woman in the world talks about being a woman as much as epicnyukllamaftw does. Not even the feminists he hates so much.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Denver Broncos