The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #201
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
[...]
When were the Newsom/Christian murders?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 04:21 PM   #202
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Why would that matter?
Old 08-06-2013, 04:53 PM   #203
Arkie
Ring of Famer

The f--- y'all motherf-ckas want?

Quote:
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #204
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Why would that matter?
It's been a while. Just another case of your fake indignation.

If you're going to get all angry about 6 years ago, why not 160 too? Oh, because that would violate your premise that black-on-white crime is deliberately overlooked whereas white-on-black crime is excessively hyped. Never mind all those blacks who were killed by whites and literally faced no consequences whatsoever.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #205
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Then you'd lose quite a bit of money.
No offense man, but judging from your POV in the discussion, I'm guessing they weren't calling you a racist because you said "black", but instead because you sounded like a racist. You definitely give off that vibe a bit.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:37 PM   #206
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
January 6, 2007

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/n...isappears.html
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:01 AM   #207
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
No offense man, but judging from your POV in the discussion, I'm guessing they weren't calling you a racist because you said "black", but instead because you sounded like a racist. You definitely give off that vibe a bit.
How's that? Is it necessarily me and not the perception and personal views of the reader?
Old 08-07-2013, 06:04 AM   #208
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

If you're going to get all angry about 6 years ago, why not 160 too? Oh, because that would violate your premise that black-on-white crime is deliberately overlooked whereas white-on-black crime is excessively hyped. Never mind all those blacks who were killed by whites and literally faced no consequences whatsoever.
Tell this to people who rattle on about Emmett Till and get back to me. You wallow in historical grievances dating back well over 50 years ago while you trash someone on this thread bringing up a savage murder that took place less than 10 years ago, and you do it with a straight face.

Blacks commit 90% of interracial murder and other crimes. As such, how can this be "hyped"? Points made in that regard are absolutely valid. I wasn't the one that brought that couple up, so please, keep your whining directed at the correct person. Why in God's name are you scratching my eyes out?
Old 08-07-2013, 06:05 AM   #209
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
He's never heard of them before thus proving the point of the person who brought it up to begin with.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #210
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:

6 years ago was well within the realm of our modern media machinery of 24/7 cable news and the internet. Yet, for some reason a white man getting his penis cutoff by a group of black thugs while his girl friend watched and the girl friend subsequently being raped and murdered in the most heinous way didn't receive NEAR the attention that the JENA-6 did, the Duke "rape" case or of course the Zimmerman-martin case which was nothing more than SELF DEFENSE . People with your POV are entirely the problem. Like the rest of the masses, you're unwilling to treat people of all races with the same level of scrutiny and are quick to jump on a story that fits the narrative of America circa 1920.... You don't truly know what equality is......

Last edited by txtebow; 08-07-2013 at 07:09 AM..
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 AM   #211
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
6 years ago was well within the realm of our modern media machinery of 24/7 cable news and the internet. Yet, for some reason a white man getting his penis cutoff by a group of black thugs while his girl friend watched and the girl friend subsequently being raped and murdered in the most heinous way didn't receive NEAR the attention that the JENA-6 did, the Duke "rape" case or of course the Zimmerman-martin case which was nothing more than SELF DEFENSE . People with your POV are entirely the problem. Like the rest of the masses, you're unwilling to treat people of all races with the same level of scrutiny and are quick to jump on a story that fits the narrative of America circa 1920.... You don't truly know what equality is......
If you actually read the details of the case, you would find that the prosecutor DID investigate whether this was a "hate" crime and found no evidence of such. In fact, they found evidence to the contrary, just as in the Zimmerman case. What they did discover was a group of sociopaths led by a psychopath committed a brutal, heinous crime. Of course, you want to leap to the conclusion that this means that all African Americans are sociopaths and psychopaths. Fortunately, your kind is in the minority. Actually, I should say in the fringe.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #212
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
If you actually read the details of the case, you would find that the prosecutor DID investigate whether this was a "hate" crime and found no evidence of such. In fact, they found evidence to the contrary, just as in the Zimmerman case. What they did discover was a group of sociopaths led by a psychopath committed a brutal, heinous crime. Of course, you want to leap to the conclusion that this means that all African Americans are sociopaths and psychopaths. Fortunately, your kind is in the minority. Actually, I should say in the fringe.
How in the world can u make that leap from my post? My beef is with the PC media and the inability of them to deal with the modern day realities of interracial crime; instead they hold on to some early 20th century notion of violently oppressive white males and whenever a story comes along that seems to fit that early 20th century narrative, the media and the race hustlers jump all over it extorting and distorting our justice system for their personal gain. Our reality is that interracial crime where whites are the aggressors are statistically fewer than whites being the victim. Yet our media covers the ABERRATIONAL crimes (and often times those incidents which appear to fit the white aggressor profile) with much more vigor and venom. Why do you think that is?

And where was the constant 24/7 coverage back in 2007 about this heinous crime? why did I not hear about this until over a year later? how does this crime not rise to the level of importance of the faux crime coverage of the JENA-6, The DUke Lacrosse team and of course Zimmerman? It's because the political elite don't want to hold EVERYONE to the same standards...the same political elites who crafted the educational reading and math literacy rates based on Race down in Florida...

Last edited by txtebow; 08-07-2013 at 06:42 PM..
Old 08-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #213
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Of course, you want to leap to the conclusion that this means that all African Americans are sociopaths and psychopaths. Fortunately, your kind is in the minority. Actually, I should say in the fringe.
Where were you when all the race baiters in the media and black community were calling Zimmerman (and still are) a white racist? God forbid I see a liberal lambast other liberals for the likes of this!
Old 08-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #214
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
People with your POV are entirely the problem. Like the rest of the masses, you're unwilling to treat people of all races with the same level of scrutiny and are quick to jump on a story that fits the narrative of America circa 1920.... You don't truly know what equality is......
It's what I call 'typical liberal behavior' and has a big part of why I left the left.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #215
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Where were you when all the race baiters in the media and black community were calling Zimmerman (and still are) a white racist? God forbid I see a liberal lambast other liberals for the likes of this!
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...&postcount=394

Try again, cupcake.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:51 AM   #216
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
How in the world can u make that leap from my post?
I make that leap from the context of all of your posts combined.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:17 PM   #217
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Nice to see someone saying something but a dissenting drop doesn't stop the tsunami.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:36 PM   #218
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
I make that leap from the context of all of your posts combined.
And you show your lack of mental acuity by making such a leap.....
Old 08-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #219
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Ro's IQ is five times the size of yours.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:27 PM   #220
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Ro's IQ is five times the size of yours.

If you only knew what I do for a living...
Old 08-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #221
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:

If you only knew what I do for a living...
Pressing sheets?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #222
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Pressing sheets?
Too cerebral. I'm guessing cabin boy for the SS Heritage Foundation.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #223
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
I have to go with Txtebow on this one. He was posting about where the media was covering this murder(s) and you jump to it being a hate crime and saying blacks are sociopaths or psychos. Nowhere does he claim it (or Nyuk). He just wants the same coverage as the Zimmerman case or cases like it.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #224
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I have to go with Txtebow on this one. He was posting about where the media was covering this murder(s) and you jump to it being a hate crime and saying blacks are sociopaths or psychos. Nowhere does he claim it (or Nyuk). He just wants the same coverage as the Zimmerman case or cases like it.
Another case of: look at his posting history, get to know the guy a little bit. Then you too will see everything he says as race baiting and bigotry.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #225
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Another case of: look at his posting history, get to know the guy a little bit. Then you too will see everything he says as race baiting and bigotry.
It's in the eye of the liberal beholder that suffers a massive case of hostile attributional bias.

I would suggest not labeling others with a slur accusing them of being exactly what you are.

big·ot·ry
[big-uh-tree] Show IPA

noun, plural big·ot·ries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.