The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #251
crush17
orange & blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thanks Champ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Put me on ignore if you don't like what I write.
Its impossible to ignore your loudmouth ass.
crush17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:36 PM   #252
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Knowshown is the new lance ball
And ball is the new tstum bell

Knowshown better learn to play st to have a shot at the 53
all he has to do is block well and catch passes to make the 53. Ball is gone, finally was shall rid ourselves of this cur.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #253
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Seriously... Price and BMore, get a room. You guys sound like an old married couple!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:40 PM   #254
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

B-Man is back! Nice
Old 07-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #255
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Always around bro... Just do more lurking than posting these days.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #256
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Baja, Orange Julius has been my adopt a bronco since his first training camp practice two years ago. But plenty of room on the band wagon. I just keep quiet about him... Once upon a time, Watts (The Claw) was my AB.

I really should change it to Von Miller as he is my favorite player.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #257
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
Baja, Orange Julius has been my adopt a bronco since his first training camp practice two years ago. But plenty of room on the band wagon. I just keep quiet about him... Once upon a time, Watts (The Claw) was my AB.

I really should change it to Von Miller as he is my favorite player.
Just joking with ya. We both have an eye for talent. I was big on Watts too. He could get open on anyone, who knew he had nerve damage and could not catch worth a damn. He fooled you, me and Shanny.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:24 PM   #258
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

I know I will take crp for this, but I still think there is a very good chance that km will start. He pass blocks well, he catches well, and he was pretty darn effective when he was healthy last year. Always been about his health.

I expect m-ball by the mid-season, but just not convinced that pm gonna let a rookie block for him unless he proves stellar in camp.

Just not seeing the Hillman thing...
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #259
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanDoug View Post
I know I will take crp for this, but I still think there is a very good chance that km will start. He pass blocks well, he catches well, and he was pretty darn effective when he was healthy last year. Always been about his health.

I expect m-ball by the mid-season, but just not convinced that pm gonna let a rookie block for him unless he proves stellar in camp.

Just not seeing the Hillman thing...
Starting RB's don't get delegated to special teams.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #260
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Put me on ignore if you don't like what I write.
Does he not have a valid criticism here? Or is there some compelling reason why the exact same argument needs to enter into (and hijack) multiple threads?

Choose one thread and continue the circular argument to your hearts' content there. And make no mistake, it may have been only one guy's post that I quoted, but I am addressing both Bmore and Price.

/mod mode
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 04:54 AM   #261
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Starting RB's don't get delegated to special teams.
They do before they are named starter. KM's been a damn good soldier over the last couple seasons. Have you heard one complaint from him about not starting? This is a College superstar, Heisman candidate, 1st round draft pick, who is now a veteran with starting experience; yet not a peep. He just does what is needed. If he continues to do so and shows himself effective....he'll get his starts.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #262
pricejj
jungle

Cecil Lammey's Day 2 camp report:
http://www.denverssportsstation.com/...9&post_id=7641

"The zone blocking system is good for Hillman and Ball but Moreno struggled with stretch plays. He’d end up just running out of bounds or for minimal gain when looking for cutbacks on a stretch."
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #263
BroncosfanGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
They do before they are named starter. KM's been a damn good soldier over the last couple seasons. Have you heard one complaint from him about not starting? This is a College superstar, Heisman candidate, 1st round draft pick, who is now a veteran with starting experience; yet not a peep. He just does what is needed. If he continues to do so and shows himself effective....he'll get his starts.
I don't think anything is set in stone right now. But if KM is getting reps on ST, it tells me the staff wants him and the other 2 guys activated for gamedays. I think all 3 will get a good amount of carries over the season assuming full health.

Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 07-27-2013 at 09:04 AM..
Old 07-27-2013, 08:36 AM   #264
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post

"The zone blocking system is good for Hillman and Ball but Moreno struggled with stretch plays. He’d end up just running out of bounds or for minimal gain when looking for cutbacks on a stretch."
I really like what I am hearing about Wolfe, it is not much but it is all positive. He always had a huge engine that kept running hot and I am not sure if it is the wolf blood or the strictly meth breakfast but he was strong with his hands. It sounds like he has toned up, added more muscle mass and I would love to see him take that next step and become one of the few truly elite DL in the league - I guess hoping for JJ Watt like play is probably a pipe dream, but if he can take a next step he could end up having the same type of impact as Chris Long.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:46 AM   #265
DENVERDUI55

Quote:

Moreno has a tendancy to stop and stiff arm instead of just taking what is there and plowing ahead for 2-3 yards.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #266
lolcopter

plus his vision has always been ****ty
Old 07-27-2013, 09:01 AM   #267
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I really like what I am hearing about Wolfe, it is not much but it is all positive. He always had a huge engine that kept running hot and I am not sure if it is the wolf blood or the strictly meth breakfast but he was strong with his hands. It sounds like he has toned up, added more muscle mass and I would love to see him take that next step and become one of the few truly elite DL in the league - I guess hoping for JJ Watt like play is probably a pipe dream, but if he can take a next step he could end up having the same type of impact as Chris Long.
Exactly right. All the Broncos need on Defense is an interior DL who can get sacks in crucial situations. If by leaning down, Wolfe has added real explosion to his body, then it might put him on the next level.

The only thing he was missing last year was explosion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Moreno has a tendancy to stop and stiff arm instead of just taking what is there and plowing ahead for 2-3 yards.
Exactly. What I found interesting is that (according to Lammey), Broncos are indeed running Alex Gibbs ZBS. Which is awesome.

Last edited by pricejj; 07-27-2013 at 09:06 AM..
Old 07-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #268
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
plus his vision has always been ****ty
He can hurdle tho
Old 07-27-2013, 09:12 AM   #269
lolcopter

lol

his best play as a bronco

Old 07-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #270
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Exactly right. All the Broncos need on Defense is an interior DL who can get sacks in crucial situations. If by leaning down, Wolfe has added real explosion to his body, then it might put him on the next level.

The only thing he was missing last year was explosion.

Exactly. What I found interesting is that (according to Lammey), Broncos are indeed running Alex Gibbs ZBS. Which is awesome.
I hear what you are saying about explosion with Wolfe last season, but I actually disagree. From what I saw he had good explosion and on a team without a Von Miller he would have approached double digit sacks for the season. I like what he does and with work he could become a new Trevor Pryce for the DL.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:38 AM   #271
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

Cecil Lammey @cecillammey

Added weight helping Hillman in pass pro, absolutely stonewalled Danny Trevathan

Lindsay Jones ✔ @bylindsayhjones

Ronnie Hillman back for the first reps in next set of full team drills.#Broncos

Inside running goes to Hillman and Moreno, both with big runs that started inside then went out. MBall swallowed up on every carry so far

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver

Like what I see from Quanterus Smith so far. Working on a variety of moves, keeps his balance well at contact. Strong work in OL/DL drills.

Pass pro great day for Hillman and Moreno, Montee Ball got pushed around by Mike Adams #Broncos

Maybe Hillman is for real...
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:40 AM   #272
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post

Added weight helping Hillman in pass pro, absolutely stonewalled Danny Trevathan

Lindsay Jones ✔ @bylindsayhjones

Ronnie Hillman back for the first reps in next set of full team drills.#Broncos

Inside running goes to Hillman and Moreno, both with big runs that started inside then went out. MBall swallowed up on every carry so far

Andrew Mason @MaseDenver

Like what I see from Quanterus Smith so far. Working on a variety of moves, keeps his balance well at contact. Strong work in OL/DL drills.

Pass pro great day for Hillman and Moreno, Montee Ball got pushed around by Mike Adams #Broncos

Somebody also tweeted hillman fumbled and got replaced by ball in 9 on 7 drills

Maybe Hillman is for real...
Lamey is biased as it comes to hillman. He thinks hes lesean mccoy 2.0
Old 07-27-2013, 09:42 AM   #273
pricejj
jungle

dmac1043 Darren McKee 1h

Alex Gibbs. Yelling pic.twitter.com/uSEvBOiiZg

Hell yeah. Exactly what I wanted to see!
Old 07-27-2013, 09:46 AM   #274
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
I hear what you are saying about explosion with Wolfe last season, but I actually disagree. From what I saw he had good explosion and on a team without a Von Miller he would have approached double digit sacks for the season. I like what he does and with work he could become a new Trevor Pryce for the DL.
True, he would have been pushing 10. But he needs the ability to pressure the QB in crunch-time, like Von can. That would make him a top-tier DL.

Maybe, now he is in shape to do it. That's what I want to see. An unstoppable force.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:52 AM   #275
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Didn't say anything about his ability did I. Teams don't put starting RBs on special teams. Not sure why you went into a dissertation about his ability to me.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote