The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #26
Ironlung
Terminator

Snake Bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloCS View Post
Nope! I'm upset I wasted over $300 for another idiot player that can't keep his ducks in a row. I don't want to wear Elway's name on my back. Guess what? My name isn't Elway.

I want a jersey that allows me to support my favorite team without being tied to an idiot player. These guys come and go for various reasons and I'm tired of representing them as if they're royalty.

It's time for the NFL and the Broncos to do the right thing, set aside a fan only number. I don't care if it's 12 or 00 or whatever, it's just time the fans get their own number that they can be proud of.
So you don't want to wear Elways jersey because your name isn't Elway, but you'll wear a jersey with Miller on it? So your last name is Miller?
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:48 PM   #27
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

as long as there's ebay, I will always be able to find a sap who will buy my 'vintage' Jay Cutler Broncos jersey to offset a major portion of my next jersey purchase. You know who you are.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #28
MaloCS
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
So you don't want to wear Elways jersey because your name isn't Elway, but you'll wear a jersey with Miller on it? So your last name is Miller?
Didn't you read everything? After this latest fiasco with Miller I'm done with representing players, hall of famers or idiots, doesn't matter. I'm through.

I wasted over $300 on Von Miller jerseys for my family. I WAS AN IDIOT!!!!!! What's that saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? Guess what, I've been fooled more then twice by idiot players, idiot coaches or idiot execs.

I don't care who the player is, I'm just tired of tying myself to that person's name. Elway and the other all time Broncos' greats are not royalty. I'll say it again, I want a means to represent my team without being tied to an idiot player. That ship has sailed and I refuse to chase it any longer.
MaloCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #29
MaloCS
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
as long as there's ebay, I will always be able to find a sap who will buy my 'vintage' Jay Cutler Broncos jersey to offset a major portion of my next jersey purchase. You know who you are.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #30
The.Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
100% true
What an over action. This dudes mom will be wearing that orange #58 jersey the week after Von gets that game ending sack in week 5-17.
Getting a jersey in the NFL is always going to be risky when it's nickname is the Not For Long leauge.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #31
MaloCS
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Underdog View Post
100% true
What an over action. This dudes mom will be wearing that orange #58 jersey the week after Von gets that game ending sack in week 5-17.
Getting a jersey in the NFL is always going to be risky when it's nickname is the Not For Long leauge.
I guess you enjoy being bent over and told to grab your ankles. I done with that. No more.

Oh, (*%^ Von Miller. He's either an idiot or an addict. Either way, my family is done rooting for that clown.

Last edited by MaloCS; 07-23-2013 at 02:05 PM..
Old 07-23-2013, 02:04 PM   #32
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Didn't you read everything? After this latest fiasco with Miller I'm done with representing players, hall of famers or idiots, doesn't matter. I'm through.

I wasted over $300 on Von Miller jerseys for my family. I WAS AN IDIOT!!!!!! What's that saying, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? Guess what, I've been fooled more then twice by idiot players, idiot coaches or idiot execs.

I don't care who the player is, I'm just tired of tying myself to that person's name. Elway and the other all time Broncos' greats are not royalty. I'll say it again, I want a means to represent my team without being tied to an idiot player. That ship has sailed and I refuse to chase it any longer.
I'll give you $25 per Von jersey, plus shipping.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #33
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

You are continuing to be.

I am unsure what you want us to say. You wont buy another player jersey. Woohoo for you. Pick something else then.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #34
MaloCS
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
I'll give you $25 per Von jersey, plus shipping.
I'd rather burn it for $25. Give me the $100 I spent on it. I'll provide the original receipt from Sports Authority so you know I'm not trying to bend you over like the NFL does to it's fans.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #35
MaloCS
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
You are continuing to be.

I am unsure what you want us to say. You wont buy another player jersey. Woohoo for you. Pick something else then.

DUDE!!!!!! I don't want to buy any other players jersey. I want the NFL to throw the fans a bone and designate a number just for us. Get it? It's not rocket science.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #36
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
I'd rather burn it for $25. Give me the $100 I spent on it. I'll provide the original receipt from Sports Authority so you know I'm not trying to bend you over like the NFL does to it's fans.
all right, $30. not a penny more.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:17 PM   #37
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
DUDE!!!!!! I don't want to buy any other players jersey. I want the NFL to throw the fans a bone and designate a number just for us. Get it? It's not rocket science.

You are upset the NFL makes money on player jerseys and wont force the Broncos to do a trade in for Von jerseys, but want the NFL to designate a single number so you can spend money on another jersey?

And who said you HAD to buy new gear year in and out? Best **** is vintage.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #38
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
all right, $30. not a penny more.

$30.01. Best I can do.

Old 07-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #39
lolcopter

Quote:
Oh, (*%^ Von Miller. He's either an idiot or an addict. Either way, my family is done rooting for that clown.
You're an idiot, and I feel sorry for your children.

Good luck with their future drug addictions.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #40
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
What i think you need is a Bubby Brister jersey. Guy was nice and helped us win a few games when Elway was down with injury. You wear a Brister jersey and everyone will respect you and the jersey. Not too many out there either so have at it. Props to you if you do it because I think your Mom and you would dig it.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #41
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
You're an idiot, and I feel sorry for your children.

Good luck with their future drug addictions.
If that happens, I will totally wear his kids' name on a jersey.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #42
The.Underdog

Quote:
I guess you enjoy being bent over and told to grab your ankles. I done with that. No more.

Because I am willing to pay $100 for a jersey? In your OP your saying you still will pay the same price just with something lame on the back with 12 and the name fan.

Chill out on Von you don't even know the whole story yet and your already done with him because of media reports? I am willing to give the guy who gave my favorite team a rookie of the year award and a DPOY candidate sometime to work out the situation.
Old 07-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #43
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

If Von Miller starts looking like Amanda Bynes and loses his **** then maybe we should worry. Until we know the whole story, we know nothing.

Old 07-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #44
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Totally not getting any of this.

So, you don't want to wear another Broncos player's number.

You want a jersey that doesn't have their name or number.

Can you or can you not just order a custom jersey with ANY name, ANY number? It's been like this since the early nineties.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #45
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Are you tired of wasting money on jerseys for players that either get into trouble or leave the team? I know I am.

This is why I'm going to quit buying specific players' jerseys and start representing the number 12 in honor of the fabled "12th Man". You know who the "12th Man" is right? He's the die hard fan that bleeds orange and blue.

In light of the NFL's recent off field problems they should throw the fan a bone and retire the number 12 from every organization in honor of the fan. This way the fan can buy a jersey and have that jersey remain relevant for years to come. I just wasted $100 on a Von Miller jersey for my mom who is heartbroken due to the recent developments. I honestly don't think she's ever going to wear the brand new jersey I gave her for Mother's Day. What a waste!!!!!

I will start with an orange, customized number 12 jersey that reads "12th Man" on the back. Join me in making this statement not only to the Broncos but the NFL. I'll be looking for other "12th Man" jerseys at the stadium this year.

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!
Simple solution. Invite moms over for dinner. Make her some special ingredient X pudding. Take lots of video. When she refuses to wear the jersey, call her a hypocrite.
Old 07-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #46
fxblitz
Just Drafted

Well Rounded

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I am pretty sure you can buy a shirt that just says Broncos. Or maybe even a shirt with a Broncos logo on it.

I could be wrong though. Pretty tough to find NFL merchandise nowadays.
fxblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #47
orangenblue2
High-Priced Free Agent

It's a Miracle!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxblitz View Post
I am pretty sure you can buy a shirt that just says Broncos. Or maybe even a shirt with a Broncos logo on it.

I could be wrong though. Pretty tough to find NFL merchandise nowadays.
Exactly. I've been searching the internets for any kind of Bronco gear and all I can come up with are those orange hulk hands...its driving me crazy.
orangenblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:17 PM   #48
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

F all the jerseys anyway. Just wear something that says Broncos on it. That's what I do. I haven't wasted money on a jersey for 15 years now.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:19 PM   #49
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
Totally not getting any of this.

So, you don't want to wear another Broncos player's number.

You want a jersey that doesn't have their name or number.

Can you or can you not just order a custom jersey with ANY name, ANY number? It's been like this since the early nineties.
That's true. I've seen a few of those things around "worlds greatest dad" and what not. Even saw a super hot babe with a Broncos jersey like that and where the name was it said "you wish".........hahaha.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 04:24 PM   #50
delany
Uber Bronco

You were an XFL fan weren't you?
delany is offline   Reply With Quote