The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #826
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
why the hell would I ever be over there, that's damn near aurora.

and lol if you think FBI is going out of their way to prosecute some dude walking by smoking anything. weed is smoked in public all over the damn city and nothing is done. certainly very little against individuals from any federal agents.

fwiw, public consumption is still illegal same as alcohol, I bet nobody drinks in public either! (hint: they do) weed is legal here, nothing worse than a ticket will happen from local authorities (for consumption), as feds won't target individuals in vast majority of circumstances
I really think the FBI would give a rats ass if you were outside their building smoking a blunt.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #827
lolcopter

slap on the wrist, move along
Old 07-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #828
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Sure, because New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh are downright balmy in January, right? About our only chance to play a road playoff game in warm weather is to get matched up against an AFC South team. I'd rather take the home playoff game instead of rolling those dice.
You mean like last year in Houston?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:44 PM   #829
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I really think the FBI would give a rats ass if you were outside their building smoking a blunt.
HEY PUT THAT OTHER AVATAR BACK RIGHT NOW!
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:20 AM   #830
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Sure, because New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh are downright balmy in January, right? About our only chance to play a road playoff game in warm weather is to get matched up against an AFC South team. I'd rather take the home playoff game instead of rolling those dice.
Denver's usually a veritable Las Vegas compared to most of those places in January. Last year was the exception. But ordinarily, like you say, I'd take my chances on good weather in Denver over most of the alternatives.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:31 AM   #831
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Not for nothing, but if we don't get home field, who really cares.
Agreed. Elway even said on ESPiN the other day (when they were covering the Broncos camp) that last year proved that home field isn't that big of a deal. It's nice, but it definitely is not a deal breaker.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote