The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas...070000529.html

In the aftermath of the acquittal of George Zimmerman, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Ben Jealous of the NAACP are calling on the black community to rise up in national protest.

Yet they know — and Barack Obama, whose silence speaks volumes, knows — nothing is going to happen.

"Stand-Your-Ground" laws in Florida and other states are not going to be repealed. George Zimmerman is not going to be prosecuted for a federal "hate crime" in the death of Trayvon Martin.

The result of all this ginned-up rage that has produced vandalism and violence is simply going to be an ever-deepening racial divide.

Consider the matter of crime and fear of crime.

From listening to cable channels and hearing Holder, Sharpton, Jealous and others, one would think the great threat to black children today emanates from white vigilantes and white cops.

Hence, every black father must have a "conversation" with his son, warning him not to resist or run if pulled over or hassled by a cop.

Make the wrong move, son, and you may be dead is the implication.

But is this the reality in Black America?

When Holder delivered his 2009 "nation-of-cowards" speech blaming racism for racial separation, Manhattan Institute's Heather Mac Donald suggested that our attorney general study his crime statistics.

In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.

New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald's facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city, he says, but only 85 percent of the stop-and-frisks are of blacks and Hispanics.

And these may involve the kind of pat-downs all of us have had at the airport.

Is stop-and-frisk the work of racist cops in New York, where the crime rate has been driven down to levels unseen in decades?

According to Kelly, a majority of his police force, which he has been able to cut from 41,000 officers to 35,000, is now made up of minorities.

But blacks are also, per capita, the principal victims of crime. Would black fathers prefer their sons to grow up in Chicago, rather than low-crime New York City, with its stop-and-frisk policy?

Fernando Mateo, head of the New York taxicab union, urges his drivers to profile blacks and Hispanics for their own safety: "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these drivers are blacks and Hispanics."

Mateo is what The New York Times would describe as "a black Hispanic" Yet he may be closer to the 'hood than Holder, who says he was stopped by police when running to a movie — in Georgetown.

Which raises a relevant question. Georgetown is an elitist enclave of a national capital that has been ruled by black mayors for half a century. It's never had a white mayor.

Is Holder saying we've got racist cops in the district where Obama carried 86 percent of the white vote and 97 percent of the black vote? And his son should fear the white cops in Washington, D.C.?

What about interracial crime, white-on-black attacks and the reverse?

After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.

If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?

And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.

Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.

Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America's problem?

Obama seems not to think so. The Rev. Sharpton notwithstanding, he is touting Ray Kelly as a possible chief of homeland security.

Patrick J. Buchanan is the author of "Suicide of a Superpower: Will America Survive to 2025?" To find out more about Patrick Buchanan and read features by other Creators writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators webpage at www.creators.com.

COPYRIGHT 2013 CREATORS.COM
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #2
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

The civil rights leadership is not truly about racism any longer; it's a political movement that looks to disarm otherwise clear thinking individuals who would otherwise disagree with their illogical premises by fear of them being labeled "racists". (like many of you have done to me on here)

Eric Holder coming out against "stand your ground laws" while tying that into the same speech that surrounded a verdict that he and his ilk didn't agree with was worthy of a plastic man award. That defense was never invoked by the defense; the TM-GZ exchange was clearly a matter of self defense. Yet Holder espoused that SYG laws were somehow particularly dangerous to "HIS COMMUNITY" and that he had to have a talk with his teenage son so as to not have him fall "victim" to an oppressor with a CHL.and thousands of sheeple have been rounded up and are slated to hold rallies this weekend.....America is DEAD.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:29 AM   #3
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Pat Buchanan? Who's next an article by David duke.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:33 AM   #4
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Pat Buchanan = TRUTH and WISDOM
Old 07-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
B-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
The civil rights leadership is not truly about racism any longer; it's a political movement that looks to disarm otherwise clear thinking individuals who would otherwise disagree with their illogical premises by fear of them being labeled "racists". (like many of you have done to me on here)

Eric Holder coming out against "stand your ground laws" while tying that into the same speech that surrounded a verdict that he and his ilk didn't agree with was worthy of a plastic man award. That defense was never invoked by the defense; the TM-GZ exchange was clearly a matter of self defense. Yet Holder espoused that SYG laws were somehow particularly dangerous to "HIS COMMUNITY" and that he had to have a talk with his teenage son so as to not have him fall "victim" to an oppressor with a CHL.and thousands of sheeple have been rounded up and are slated to hold rallies this weekend.....America is DEAD.
Americans banding together to express their distaste for a verdict they felt was wrong, using their free speech rights = Sheeple

ok
Old 07-19-2013, 07:27 AM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Forget the race. Follow the money. As income inequality rises, the problems will get worse. Check out Rio. Or better yet, Singapore. They are the only industrialized country (is it a country?) with income inequality worse than ours. How do they deal with it? They are a virtual police state. Any dissent is ruthlessly stamped out. There are no such things as rights. The police can come into your home or business any time they want and take you out.

Why are blacks non-proportionally represented in crime statistics? Because they are non-proportionally driven to the bottom of the economic ladder. They are America's permanent sub-culture. As we become more and more of a stratified economy and leave the concept of economic equitability behind us, we can expect more crime, more prisons, more decay, etc etc etc. Buchanan calls for a police state to fight the effects of a feudal economy but doesn't want to deal in causes. Same as it ever was.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
Arkie
Atlanta GM

Singapore is unique. It's the only place in the world that's an island, city, state, and country. Their numbers will be skewed when comparing them to typical countries. There's a lot of poverty like all big urban areas. I wouldn't say it's worse, but the wealth gap is due to the fact that Singapore has the highest percentage of millionaires in the world.
Arkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Until democrats can admit their policies the last 4 decades have done more harm than good for the black population, high unemployment, high murder rates, high gang activity and drug use, high incarceration rates, and high abortion rates will be the norm for the black community. But democrats will never do that, so good luck to them. CA will all kinds of problems, with Detroit and soon to be Baltimore going bankrupt.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:11 AM   #9
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Another example of txtebow only posting when it's a white vs. black issue.

Fetish much?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Until democrats can admit their policies the last 4 decades have done more harm than good for the black population, high unemployment, high murder rates, high gang activity and drug use, high incarceration rates, and high abortion rates will be the norm for the black community. But democrats will never do that, so good luck to them. CA will all kinds of problems, with Detroit and soon to be Baltimore going bankrupt.
Why was this so hated by so many?

Kids understand it:

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:19 PM   #11
B-Large

Quote:
Policies like the Civil Rights Act?

that one totally screwed the brown people....

Last edited by B-Large; 07-19-2013 at 12:45 PM..
Old 07-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #12
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Another example of txtebow only posting when it's a white vs. black issue.

Fetish much?
Not taking anyone's side here but Zimmerman isn't white.
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 PM   #13
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elway 4 Life View Post
Not taking anyone's side here but Zimmerman isn't white.
This isn't the only thread,txteblow has posted on an issue focusing on race in a negative manner.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #14
Elway 4 Life
Pass rushers apply here!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
This isn't the only thread,txteblow has posted on an issue focusing on race in a negative manner.
Gotcha. TxTebow making lots of friends I see. I'm gonna just go away now.

Last edited by Elway 4 Life; 07-19-2013 at 02:00 PM..
Elway 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:27 PM   #15
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
Policies like the Civil Rights Act?

that one totally screwed the brown people....
You mean the one of 1964 where more democrats voted against it than republicans, and Al Gore's racist daddy voted against as well as KKK democrat Robert Byrd also voted against? But I know, they are got free passes.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:31 PM   #16
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Meanwhile "white hispanic" and "taco bell" comments to describe Zimmerman and black conservative Larry Elder getting racist attacks by liberals are met with yawns by fellow liberals such as yourself, show selective concern in regards to racism.
Old 07-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #17
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Meanwhile "white hispanic" and "taco bell" comments to describe Zimmerman and black conservative Larry Elder getting racist attacks by liberals are met with yawns by fellow liberals such as yourself, show selective concern in regards to racism.
Excuse me, those aren't yawns, their mouths are agape awaiting churros to fill them, thank you!

El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #18
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You mean the one of 1964 where more democrats voted against it than republicans, and Al Gore's racist daddy voted against as well as KKK democrat Robert Byrd also voted against? But I know, they are got free passes.
Yeah, the same Democratic Party that racists like Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond and many others left en masse after the CRA was passed. Three guesses which party they joined.

Jesus Christ you're dumb.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #19
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Flame Away!

Dear Mr. Holder,

I see that the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman has prompted you, once again, to call for an “honest” discussion of race in America. I welcome that discussion.

Let us start with your recent comments before the NAACP, in which you said that the verdict compelled you to have a talk with your 15-year-old son about how to deal with the police. I fail to see anything in this verdict that would provoke such a conversation, particularly considering that Mr. Zimmerman was not a policeman.

Eric HolderHowever, I assume you brought up the allegations that Mr. Zimmerman took a special interest in Trayvon Martin because he was black. Those allegations are unproven, but let us assume they are correct. I hope you explained to your boy that Mr. Zimmerman had excellent reasons for being suspicious.

I would imagine you used statistics from your own Justice Department to show that blacks are at least seven times more likely than people of other races to commit violent crimes, and that young black men are the most dangerous people in America. I hope you explained that Americans will be suspicious of blacks for as long as they continue to commit so many crimes. This may be unfortunate for law-abiding blacks but the fault is not with the police or with neighborhood watchmen; it is with other blacks.

I assume you also explained to your son that the evidence in the case very clearly suggests that if Mr. Zimmerman was suspicious of young blacks his suspicions were richly, painfully confirmed. Trayvon Martin appears to have attacked Mr. Zimmerman, broken his nose, and pounded his head into the pavement simply because he thought a “creepy-ass cracker” was following him. Unfortunately for Mr. Martin, Mr. Zimmerman was armed and defended himself.

Now, perhaps, I understand why you had this conversation with your son: to explain to him that it is not only potentially dangerous but a serious crime to attack someone just because he is following you. I assume you explained to him that he should also refrain from attacking policemen, and if he was unaware that such behavior is unwise, I commend you for having this conversation.

On a different matter, your department is now investigating Mr. Zimmerman with an eye to charging him with a hate crime. According to news reports, your staff has already grilled three dozen of Mr. Zimmerman’s friends and acquaintances about what he thought of black people. Why? A state jury has already found that Mr. Zimmerman acted in legitimate self defense. Is it your view that if Mr. Zimmerman had “racist” views he is guilty of a “hate crime,” even if he acted in self defense?

Let us assume that your investigators had learned that Mr. Zimmerman liked to use “the N-word”—that he liked to use it almost as much as Trayvon Martin did. Would that mean that the very same actions on his part—actions a jury found to be legitimate self-defense—would now be a hate crime?

This is not an academic question, Mr. Holder. I hold unorthodox views on race and have expressed them publicly. Does this mean that if I am attacked by a black and have to defend myself with lethal force you will investigate me? What if it could be proven that I am the wickedest racist in America? Does that mean I have forfeited my right to defend myself against a black attacker? I hope you understand my dismay, but this is very clearly the logic of your investigation: that I will lose very important rights if I have views of which you disapprove.

Finally, on an entirely different matter, you seem to think that blacks and whites are precisely equal in ability and temperament, and that if there are any differences in outcome between the two groups, it can only be due to white “racism.” In the interest of the honest discussion you want, I invite you to reflect on the fact that American blacks have an average IQ of 85 whereas whites have an average of 100. I also invite you to consider the huge body of evidence that suggests this difference has a substantially genetic cause.

May I be so bold as to suggest that you will never understand race in America if you refuse to consider racial differences in ability? I would be pleased to present the evidence for this at a mutually convenient time and place. Indeed, there are many subjects we could usefully explore in the name of the honest discussion we both desire.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jared Taylor, President

New Century Foundation
Old 07-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #20
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Jared Taylor OWNS this AA touting sheep

Old 07-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #21
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Dear Mr. Holder,

I see that the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman has prompted you, once again, to call for an “honest” discussion of race in America. I welcome that discussion.

Let us start with your recent comments before the NAACP, in which you said that the verdict compelled you to have a talk with your 15-year-old son about how to deal with the police. I fail to see anything in this verdict that would provoke such a conversation, particularly considering that Mr. Zimmerman was not a policeman.

Eric HolderHowever, I assume you brought up the allegations that Mr. Zimmerman took a special interest in Trayvon Martin because he was black. Those allegations are unproven, but let us assume they are correct. I hope you explained to your boy that Mr. Zimmerman had excellent reasons for being suspicious.

I would imagine you used statistics from your own Justice Department to show that blacks are at least seven times more likely than people of other races to commit violent crimes, and that young black men are the most dangerous people in America. I hope you explained that Americans will be suspicious of blacks for as long as they continue to commit so many crimes. This may be unfortunate for law-abiding blacks but the fault is not with the police or with neighborhood watchmen; it is with other blacks.

I assume you also explained to your son that the evidence in the case very clearly suggests that if Mr. Zimmerman was suspicious of young blacks his suspicions were richly, painfully confirmed. Trayvon Martin appears to have attacked Mr. Zimmerman, broken his nose, and pounded his head into the pavement simply because he thought a “creepy-ass cracker” was following him. Unfortunately for Mr. Martin, Mr. Zimmerman was armed and defended himself.

Now, perhaps, I understand why you had this conversation with your son: to explain to him that it is not only potentially dangerous but a serious crime to attack someone just because he is following you. I assume you explained to him that he should also refrain from attacking policemen, and if he was unaware that such behavior is unwise, I commend you for having this conversation.

On a different matter, your department is now investigating Mr. Zimmerman with an eye to charging him with a hate crime. According to news reports, your staff has already grilled three dozen of Mr. Zimmerman’s friends and acquaintances about what he thought of black people. Why? A state jury has already found that Mr. Zimmerman acted in legitimate self defense. Is it your view that if Mr. Zimmerman had “racist” views he is guilty of a “hate crime,” even if he acted in self defense?

Let us assume that your investigators had learned that Mr. Zimmerman liked to use “the N-word”—that he liked to use it almost as much as Trayvon Martin did. Would that mean that the very same actions on his part—actions a jury found to be legitimate self-defense—would now be a hate crime?

This is not an academic question, Mr. Holder. I hold unorthodox views on race and have expressed them publicly. Does this mean that if I am attacked by a black and have to defend myself with lethal force you will investigate me? What if it could be proven that I am the wickedest racist in America? Does that mean I have forfeited my right to defend myself against a black attacker? I hope you understand my dismay, but this is very clearly the logic of your investigation: that I will lose very important rights if I have views of which you disapprove.

Finally, on an entirely different matter, you seem to think that blacks and whites are precisely equal in ability and temperament, and that if there are any differences in outcome between the two groups, it can only be due to white “racism.” In the interest of the honest discussion you want, I invite you to reflect on the fact that American blacks have an average IQ of 85 whereas whites have an average of 100. I also invite you to consider the huge body of evidence that suggests this difference has a substantially genetic cause.

May I be so bold as to suggest that you will never understand race in America if you refuse to consider racial differences in ability? I would be pleased to present the evidence for this at a mutually convenient time and place. Indeed, there are many subjects we could usefully explore in the name of the honest discussion we both desire.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Jared Taylor, President

New Century Foundation
How do you liberals think Holder would respond?
Old 07-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #22
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
How do you liberals think Holder would respond?
Probably something like this:

Dear Mr. Taylor,

Who the **** are you?

Sincerely,

The Attorney General of the Mutha****in United States

Old 07-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Rentaclue comes in with another winning post. In case you haven't heard, the Reagan Revolution was launched in 1980. For more than three decades, the Right has dictated policy in this country. Which is why we are circling the toilet.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:07 PM   #24
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Yeah, the same Democratic Party that racists like Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond and many others left en masse after the CRA was passed. Three guesses which party they joined.

Jesus Christ you're dumb.

And you continue to prove you are a horse's ass.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:31 PM   #25
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
And you continue to prove you are a horse's ass.
El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote