The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2013, 12:03 PM   #51
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Kuper isn't that much better than Beadles. Beadles is healthy has stayed healthy and is a fraction of the price. Kuper is damaged goods and Denver would be smart to dump that salary.
Beadles was one of the worst OL players we had before Manning. While he has improved with a better QB, Kuper is a MUCH better OL player then him. The only thing you have is him being healthier and cheaper. If we dumb Kuper, we instantly make Beadles a priority in the off-season next year when we still have WW and Decker to deal with. I don't see the logic in that at all.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:52 PM   #52
Bmore Manning

Bacon Bacon, it's intriguing the idea of trading Beadles, while not likely, I would like that move if Tony Carter was packaged with him and we got an impactful piece and or picks. I would love to add a dynamite Safety, Jarius Bird maybe in a sign and trade or Malcom Jenkins and a pick.
Old 07-19-2013, 01:45 PM   #53
CEH
Ring of Famer

The player who might be in the mix next year for a multi year deal is DRC.
Depending on how he plays this year (I expect back to top quality) he may also need attention with Champ's age and salary
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #54
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

If Julius Thomas can show that potential at the tight end position and have a healthy year then I will believe in the hype of being unstoppable offensively. The recievers are great, the running game has potential to be great, and all we need is a tight end threat to stretch the field and be a game changer. I hope Julius can do that.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 11:24 AM   #55
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
That goes for any team. Its not like Denver is at more risk for injuries.
I should of mentioned pot smoking and PED. I have warned some of you guys for counting chickens ahead of time.