The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Good, Bad, what
Good 19 45.24%
Bad 9 21.43%
Good parents, rotten kids 6 14.29%
Good kids, rotten parents 4 9.52%
Loud 9 21.43%
Creepy 6 14.29%
Loud and Creepy 3 7.14%
Goth 1 2.38%
Have Garage Band 2 4.76%
Barking Dog 7 16.67%
Barking Dog, craps on my lawn 6 14.29%
Other 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #76
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
Dogs, dogs dogs, are usually the culprit. Have a neighbor that HAD a chow type dog that got into my other neighbor's chicken coops and killed all their chickens. They went to court and got that dog taken away, so she gets a freaking half pit that now barks at me and growls at me when I am on my front porch, getting out of my car, in my back yard etc...

It is driving me nuts. I am having a talk with her this weekend and if that doesn't work I don't know what to do as I love dogs, but this thing is pushing its luck.
Try a dog whistle they hate that and will usually respond to what you want. Every time he barks blow the whistle until he stops or starts to howl than quit and say good dog. Give him a dog treat if you think tht would not be problem with the neighbor. If that doesn't work taze the ****er.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:24 AM   #77
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Really, that's your big deal, really
give him a break, he's Asian.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #78
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

A patron of the Arts bought the house two doors away and rented it very cheap to a group of drummers and fire dancers. They practice a few times a week. That's five guys playing African drums for an hour or more. Luckily they are really good and I like African drums of I would be kicking some ass. Oh and the fire dancers are really hot women that don't wear much in the way of clothing and i get to look down on them practicing in their front yard from my upstairs deck. So I guess i gotta say good neighbors in that direction. The neighbor on the other side is another story. He's a dick that is afraid of my dog but his wife wears beat me **** me outfits and she is hot hot hot so I guess it's a wash with them.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #79
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

^^^^^ So Baja, good neighbor?
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #80
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I lived with two of my best friends for a year. We were around ages 20-21 at this time. We had a 3rd story apartment.

While we were bad neighbors, we were actually outclassed depending on which severity level you measured us against.

Neighbors on our floor:

Dude across the hall: Crazy Ed
Beside us: Two Chicks who like roidy meatheads
Diagonal from us (4 units/floor): Drunk father

However, to the asian family on the first floor of the building...we were the ones who made the walls go BOOMBOOM. it was a party house. Fri-Sun...it was ON. We'd have parties in our place, and occupied the roof at times. Lots of great stories involving debauchery, affairs, puke, and how to sleep in a bath tub.

CrazyEd was this guy who was a nurse. He'd drink, and get CRAZY! As in: Climbing from balcony to balcony to get up to the 3rd floor. Writing his name on the sidewalk and getting mad he ran out of pee when he got to "W".

Crazyb****es: Getting into fights with their roid rager boyfriends. Wearing as little as possible and having us move furniture around for them.

Drunkguy: Would kill a 30pack/day. His daughter got knocked up...not from anyone from my parties though.

In the end, when it came time to finally move out, the balcony was the most efficient way to get things out. You've not lived till you toss a dining room table and chairs off the balcony creating this beautiful lawn art. Chairs stuck in the dirt, the table sideways...the sectional sofa tumbling gracefully to earth.

that by far was the worst neighbor i've ever been...and it was worth every red solocup step towards earning that title.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #81
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Dude across the hall: Crazy Ed
Beside us: Two Chicks who like roidy meatheads
Diagonal from us (4 units/floor): Drunk father

CrazyEd was this guy who was a nurse. He'd drink, and get CRAZY! As in: Climbing from balcony to balcony to get up to the 3rd floor. Writing his name on the sidewalk and getting mad he ran out of pee when he got to "W".

Drunkguy: Would kill a 30pack/day. His daughter got knocked up...not from anyone from my parties though.
Well, crazy Ed was masterly drunk because there is no "W" in "Crazy Ed".

30 pack guy sounds like my Dad's Dad. Didn't know he could drink so much but I remember him visiting my Dad about 10 years ago and I pull up to my Dad's house at 10AM. Dad is working on his boat while Gramps is in a chair drinking Bud Light from a 18 pack. He already had 4 beers and that 18 pack would carry him through the day. Not an a-hole, could work if needed to but he was retired and on vacation and by golly he was going to finish a 18 pack everyday until he died...which he did but not sure if from liver cancer or the chemicals he breathed in while working until he was in his mid 70s.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #82
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

My dad's father would come to visit so he could drink. My grandmother wouldnt let him at home. He'd buy a case of beer, stay 3 days and drink and eat and hang out. Then he would go home in a much better mood.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:21 PM   #83
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
^^^^^ So Baja, good neighbor?
If you ask the guy that is afraid of my dog he'd say bad neighbor everyone else would say good neighbor
Old 08-08-2013, 01:31 PM   #84
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Well, crazy Ed was masterly drunk because there is no "W" in "Crazy Ed".

30 pack guy sounds like my Dad's Dad. Didn't know he could drink so much but I remember him visiting my Dad about 10 years ago and I pull up to my Dad's house at 10AM. Dad is working on his boat while Gramps is in a chair drinking Bud Light from a 18 pack. He already had 4 beers and that 18 pack would carry him through the day. Not an a-hole, could work if needed to but he was retired and on vacation and by golly he was going to finish a 18 pack everyday until he died...which he did but not sure if from liver cancer or the chemicals he breathed in while working until he was in his mid 70s.
Ed is short for Edward...
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #85
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

My neighbors are awesome. We all mind our own business but also are friendly with each other and respect each other. We have a block party Labor Day every yr and block off our street. We usually get a band or deejay and then cook up a ton of food.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #86
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
If you ask the guy that is afraid of my dog he'd say bad neighbor everyone else would say good neighbor
I was talking about your opinion on your neighbors, the Fire Dancers. Come on Old Man, follow along. Oh, send some pictures of these women too!
Old 08-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #87
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
I was talking about your opinion on your neighbors, the Fire Dancers. Come on Old Man, follow along. Oh, send some pictures of these women too!
You follow along I already said they were good neighbors