The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #101
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
This would have been funnier if you would have posted the big lebowski clip with it.

Mark it zero, good sir.

Obviously you're not a Broncos fan

Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #102
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
First of all, l-o-l

Secondly, that's what I'm trying to do. I'll say it AGAIN:

"Go back and find one single aspect of ANY post I've made in this thread that you actually disagree with and state why you disagree with it."

THAT is the ****ing topic, dip****.

Attached Images

Old 07-16-2013, 11:46 AM   #103
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Rob View Post
WTF... are you for real? Honestly, at this point I find you fascinating.

You should be in a cage somewhere.

I will ask, even though I know you will continue to ignore it, one more time:

"Go back and find one single aspect of ANY post I've made in this thread that you actually disagree with and state why you disagree with it."

******This does not include quoting your own post where you misinterpret something because you're clearly more monkey than man********
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:47 AM   #104
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Obviously you're not a Broncos fan

You caught me.

Finally the truth is known. The 20,000 posts on the Orangemane, doing post game podcasts. Watching the Broncos for 28 years. Being a moderator on a Broncos fan board. All lies.

It is good to be free.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:49 AM   #105
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

The bottom line is I posted an article praising Elway for the job he is done so far and in true mane fashion the trolls come out en masse. Having to question every aspect instead of sitting back and enjoying the team that Elway has built. Please feel free to either rent or borrow or buy some perspective before any further responses to the contrary.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #106
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
You caught me.

Finally the truth is known. The 20,000 posts on the Orangemane, doing post game podcasts. Watching the Broncos for 28 years. Being a moderator on a Broncos fan board. All lies.

It is good to be free.

Once again I made a movie reference you made a movie reference I made another movie reference in kind.

Old 07-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #107
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Once again I made a movie reference you made a movie reference I made another movie reference in kind.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:56 AM   #108
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
The bottom line is I posted an article praising Elway for the job he is done so far and in true mane fashion the trolls come out en masse. Having to question every aspect instead of sitting back and enjoying the team that Elway has built. Please feel free to either rent or borrow or buy some perspective before any further responses to the contrary.
Let me get this straight, you post an article on a discussion forum and people who provide any additional input (whether supplementary or contradictory) are just "trolls coming out en masse"?

This certainly leads me to believe that not only are you dumber than I had previously anticipated, but that you don't actually know what a discussion board--or a discussion, for that matter--actually are.

PS. I'm the one who actually MADE supporting points regarding Elway to KCStud while you, on the other hand, literally TROLLED him.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:07 PM   #109
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Both articles are good. I think there's good and bad to Elway's Executive experience. The bad was expected for a 2nd year executive. I really liked that he canned Xanders and got the FO in order.

However, I don't get why he hired Heckert and his handling of Heckert's DUI. Clearly Russell didn't take Elway's word seriously when the FO and Brass had a meeting about Heckert's DUI.

All that matters is that we are in contention for a Super Bowl now, and Elway succeeded in that regard. Which is a long ways from being turned down by coaches like Jim Harbaugh.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #110
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Both articles are good. I think there's good and bad to Elway's Executive experience. The bad was expected for a 2nd year executive. I really liked that he canned Xanders and got the FO in order.

However, I don't get why he hired Heckert and his handling of Heckert's DUI. Clearly Russell didn't take Elway's word seriously when the FO and Brass had a meeting about Heckert's DUI.

All that matters is that we are in contention for a Super Bowl now, and Elway succeeded in that regard. Which is a long ways from being turned down by coaches like Jim Harbaugh.
Non-Bronco fan troll.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #111
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:

What's wrong with that? Why is nobody allowed to discuss Elway's record?

If you want a circle jerk forum, head on over to BroncosForums or BroncosCountry.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #112
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:

Old 07-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #113
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Let me get this straight, you post an article on a discussion forum and people who provide any additional input (whether supplementary or contradictory) are just "trolls coming out en masse"?

This certainly leads me to believe that not only are you dumber than I had previously anticipated, but that you don't actually know what a discussion board--or a discussion, for that matter--actually are.

PS. I'm the one who actually MADE supporting points regarding Elway to KCStud while you, on the other hand, literally TROLLED him.
lol, when you are defending kcpud, you've just lost.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #114
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I've seen better threads moved to the butt. Maybe this garbage should be moved.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #115
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Wow.

I didn't defend him, smart guy (and I mean that as sarcastically as humanly possible). I argued with him.

From the post you JUST QUOTED:

Quote:
Old 07-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #116
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:

Do me a favor. I'll be back on and about three hours and I will have detailed responses to all your allegedly pro-Elway comments. My favorites so far are...

Quote:
in fact, it seems our ONLY current FA success have been Manning and friends: Manning, Tamme, Stokely's return
Some point to ponder: Willis McGahee, Keith Brookings, Dan Koppen and Trindon Holliday just for starters...many more to come

Quote:
Osweiler over an immediate contributor in win-now mode

Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #117
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I've seen better threads moved to the butt. Maybe this garbage should be moved.
It's the off-season.

Frankly, we're just one Cito Pelon "Fire John Fox!" away from forming a full blown Voltron of stupidity.

I think we can do it.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #118
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
What's wrong with that? Thy is nobody allowed to discuss Elway's record?

If you want a circle jerk forum, head on over to BroncosForums or BroncosCountry.

Refresh my memory.... what exactly is his record?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #119
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:

I have no idea how bringing up his past nonsense that he smeared on our board like feces is considered by any stretch of the imagination trolling.

Old 07-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #120
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Do me a favor. I'll be back on and about three hours and I will have detailed responses to all your allegedly pro-Elway comments. My favorites so far are...

Some point to ponder: Willis McGahee, Keith Brookings, Dan Koppen and Trindon Holliday just for starters...many more to come
Dear Genius,

I specifically mention Koppen and Holliday here (feel free to steal all of my positive points regarding Elway for your future terrible posting):

Quote:
Those HAVE been our two BIGGEST windfalls, but there's been a quite a bit more that has contributed to the team's current success.

In fact, I'd say our staffing has been every bit as vital. John Fox and Del Rio have been MONSTER acquisitions as well as the rest of the staff.

Dan Koppen was subtle signing that ended up perfectly.

Drafting Wolfe seems to be a REALLY solid pick and Orlando Franklin has already proven a very capable player at a premium position.

Though currently maligned, Rahim Moore's developed quickly into a solid player and when healthy Quentin Carter looked great.

The draft is going to look even better after Ball runs through the league.

We signed several good depth and situational impact guys from Ramirez (who ended up starting most of the year) to Holliday.

While I see where you're coming from, saying that's the extent of his current success is every bit as ignorant as the people preaching only the positives.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:26 PM   #121
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
I beg your pardon, did you just say losing the Director of Player Personnel indefinitely and the Director of Pro Personnel for a month will have zero impact on the product on the field?
Perhaps I'm naive, but as far as 2013 is concerned? No, i don't see how it'll affect the on the field product. The roster is basically set, the coaching staff is intact, and PM is taking snaps from center.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #122
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Wow.

I didn't defend him, smart guy (and I mean that as sarcastically as humanly possible). I argued with him.

From the post you JUST QUOTED:
ok fine, I was just pointing out the fact that your post appears to criticize Bronco Rob for hammering on a dufus like kcpud.

I think Elway's managment has been fantastic. The good far outweighs the bad. As for this recent crap with the front office, no one really cared about the Heckert thing until after Matt Russell went full retard. Now all of a sudden everyone has some kind of opinion on the matter.

My only real criticizim of Elway has been the Osweiler pick. But I've also contended that if Osweiler works out, that draft class is going to be one for the ages.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #123
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Refresh my memory.... what exactly is his record?

His record is clearly illustrated in both articles.

For some reason, according to you, we can't have a discussion about Elway's record.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #124
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Quote:
Yeah! Who cares that an executive was so plowed on rumplemintz he steam rolls a police car with a person in it a hundred feet!

Here's a list of our big $ free agency splashes that we've been able to see on the field thus far:

Ty Warren, Tracy Porter, Drayton Florence, Mike Adams not to mention retaining Joe Mays and his absurd contract yet having a blooper reel time of "trying" to retain Elvis

(in fact, it seems our ONLY current FA success have been Manning and friends: Manning, Tamme, Stokely's return)

Osweiler over an immediate contributor in win-now mode

Currently no notable success past round 2 (albeit too early to evaluate developmental prospects)

I'll back on in a couple of hours....

Old 07-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #125
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
ok fine, I was just pointing out the fact that your post appears to criticize Bronco Rob for hammering on a dufus like kcpud.

I think Elway's managment has been fantastic. The good far outweighs the bad. As for this recent crap with the front office, no one really cared about the Heckert thing until after Matt Russell went full retard. Now all of a sudden everyone has some kind of opinion on the matter.

My only real criticizim of Elway has been the Osweiler pick. But I've also contended that if Osweiler works out, that draft class is going to be one for the ages.
No, my post is criticizing Bronco Rob for not reading and understanding what he's replying to (and then you come in and do literally the same thing) and because he's here to blow Elway instead of talk football.