The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #51
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

For those who want to discuss Martin/Zimmerman, an active thread exists in WRP -- this thread will be joining it there unless it goes back on topic.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:53 PM   #52
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I love how the white guy gets off, and it somehow brings out the persecuted white crowd in droves.

We are so put-upon!
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:00 PM   #53
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
For those who want to discuss Martin/Zimmerman, an active thread exists in WRP -- this thread will be joining it there unless it goes back on topic.
Hard to do when you already moved the thread.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #54
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
I love how the white guy gets off, and it somehow brings out the persecuted white crowd in droves.

We are so put-upon!
What white guy?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #55
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Hard to do when you already moved the thread.

I moved it.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #56
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
What white guy?
Yawn.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #57
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
so the kid who was innocent of any crimes whatsoever and was chased down by a gun toting moron who wanted to be a badass is in the wrong for defending himself?

oh ok, yeah that makes a ton of sense. i would have beaten Zimmerman's ass too if he ran up on me like i was a criminal and tried to instigate something. granted i would have attempted to be civil but once he put his hands on me that would have been it.
he would never have gotten to his gun...
Unless your a juror you speak from ignorance. Obviously beyond reasonable doubt was proven. The feds will now get involved and probably do a civil case against Zimmerman because with so much angst over this verdict, you know they are gonna get involved.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #58
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Yawn.
If his name was Garcia, that would be ok, he'd still be Latino. But because his mother is Latino and his last name is not, he's white. Bravo.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:13 PM   #59
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
I moved it.

And good job... I concur with your actions since it appears that one thread on this topic wasn't enough for barryr.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #60
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
And good job... I concur with your actions since it appears that one thread on this topic wasn't enough for barryr.
damn.

All I wanted was to point out what idiots the Porky twins are
Old 07-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #61
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbroncosfan View Post
damn.

All I wanted was to point out what idiots the Porky twins are
Canadiafail.

ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:43 PM   #62
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Yawn.
You realize that Zimmerman (1/4) is "more" black than Homer Plessy (1/8)?

For those that don't know and don't want to click the link, Plessy was part of the Plessy vs Ferguson case that created "Separate but Equal" segregation.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #63
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Yeah...Zimmerman is a multi-cultural mutt. I guess that makes him unique...like the rest of us.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #64
DENVERDUI55

If Zimmerman is white then the people that claim that need to claim Obama white too.
Old 07-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #65
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Oh boo hoo
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #66
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
He was already stereotyped as a thug before that happened! If that weren't the case then why did Zimmerman follow him!
Because in that neighborhood there had been an increase in burglaries done by young black men. He was a young black kid concealed by a hoodie. Instead of saying hey I live here or waiting on the cops he attacked, like a thug. A neighborhood watch watches for suspicious activity. A kid out at night concealed by a hoodie in a neighborhood watching for potential burglars will draw attention.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #67
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

When pouncey twins kissed eachother I was like

http://www.moviewavs.com/php/sounds/...sedthatguy.mp3
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:10 AM   #68
Hotwheelz
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
So whites don't get stereotyped also? I can't go pick my friend up in Inglewood to go play music without getting pulled over and asked to leave the area. They always think I am looking for crack. . I guess if you are white in the hood you must be looking for crack. I'll say I'm picking up an awesome trombone player give me a break. Then they see all the band gear. Then when me and said black trombone player are in the white area with all the gear they pull us over because they figure we stole it all. Yeah we have some problems but living in America still pretty good.

Jason got mad at me, called me a racist for saying if it is that bad for blacks maybe they would have been better off going back to Liberia or other black countries. thats not racism thats a white person getting burnt out his race always gets blamed for everything. Don't minorities think that takes a toll on us? All we hear no matter how we act in life is white people this, white people that. Then when this incident happened and we were whew a latino and black we won't get drug through the burners! ooooops sorry he is half white and so we have to own him also? hell you don't see people saying the half white president today said.......or did.......

They labeled him half white because he did something perceived by blacks as racist. It must have been the white half right? evil friggin whitey crackers.

i will apologize though for the comment maybe they should have went back to Liberia. I don't really believe they would have been, or whites would have been. The best thing for us to be ultra powerful society and country is to learn to live together without pointing fingers at the different races. But i would be lying if i said it doesn't hurt my feelings that all we hear is white people this, whites are racist, whites keep us down, and then when they focused on Zimmerman being half white it did bother me a lot.

Sorry Jason and i am not saying that to get you to like me. I know you won't. I just want you to know that i don't feel superior to you in any way because of my race. Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.
You are the most coherent stupid person I've ever seen.
Hotwheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #69
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
So whites don't get stereotyped also? I can't go pick my friend up in Inglewood to go play music without getting pulled over and asked to leave the area. They always think I am looking for crack. . I guess if you are white in the hood you must be looking for crack. I'll say I'm picking up an awesome trombone player give me a break. Then they see all the band gear. Then when me and said black trombone player are in the white area with all the gear they pull us over because they figure we stole it all. Yeah we have some problems but living in America still pretty good.

Jason got mad at me, called me a racist for saying if it is that bad for blacks maybe they would have been better off going back to Liberia or other black countries. thats not racism thats a white person getting burnt out his race always gets blamed for everything. Don't minorities think that takes a toll on us? All we hear no matter how we act in life is white people this, white people that. Then when this incident happened and we were whew a latino and black we won't get drug through the burners! ooooops sorry he is half white and so we have to own him also? hell you don't see people saying the half white president today said.......or did.......

They labeled him half white because he did something perceived by blacks as racist. It must have been the white half right? evil friggin whitey crackers.

i will apologize though for the comment maybe they should have went back to Liberia. I don't really believe they would have been, or whites would have been. The best thing for us to be ultra powerful society and country is to learn to live together without pointing fingers at the different races. But i would be lying if i said it doesn't hurt my feelings that all we hear is white people this, whites are racist, whites keep us down, and then when they focused on Zimmerman being half white it did bother me a lot.

Sorry Jason and i am not saying that to get you to like me. I know you won't. I just want you to know that i don't feel superior to you in any way because of my race. Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.
You certainly did not suggest that white people go back to Europe. Nope, you suggested that black people go back to, wait, get sent back to Africa after slavery ended so that white folks today wouldn't have to deal with racial issues. Excuse us black people for being such a thorn in white people sides. I guess we are a reminder to you of what this country did to black people for a good 400 years. Sounds like you have a lot of guilt that you don't want to deal with, and if we weren't here then you wouldn't have to deal with the burden. It must suck to be you, it must suck to be a white man living in America.

My above statement is not to blame white people for the situation that black America is in (even though I do believe that white people did play a part, but black people have to be accountable for their own situation). My statement is directed at the racial BS that cutthemdown has been spewing here for years. I've just had enough of it. The guy has race issues.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote