The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #26
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
Well if a skinny teenager can beat a grown man into the ground. Then we really should let people come out of high school to the NFL because clearly there strong enough to beat men.
Nice way to go entirely off topic, and ignore the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

But hey......keep defending the "poor innocent black kid" at all costs, because well, he's black.

My guess is that even if Martin were white.....that Zimmerman STILL would have shot him.......only difference is, you wouldn't care.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #27
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Whoever would have thought a couple of Florida Gators would do something stupid...
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #28
NorCalBronco7

These two brothers are a bunch of self serving, arrogant d bags.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #29
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

so the kid who was innocent of any crimes whatsoever and was chased down by a gun toting moron who wanted to be a badass is in the wrong for defending himself?

oh ok, yeah that makes a ton of sense. i would have beaten Zimmerman's ass too if he ran up on me like i was a criminal and tried to instigate something. granted i would have attempted to be civil but once he put his hands on me that would have been it.
he would never have gotten to his gun...
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:25 AM   #30
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs

12 straight road division wins

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Can we keep the Teryvon/Zimmerman trial in another thread? This thread is about the Pouncey Brothers and their idiocy.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #31
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Can we keep the Teryvon/Zimmerman trial in another thread? This thread is about the Pouncey Brothers and their idiocy.
Plummer > Cutler

Tebow > Orton

Bubby > Griese
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #32
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Florida Gators gotta keep it real

And nothing is more real than sticking up for a murderer.....or kissing another man
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:36 AM   #33
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
It's almost like they voluntarily branded themselves, visibly declaring to the entire world that they are highly functioning retards.
They could beat me at Survivor though...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #34
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
They could beat me at Survivor though...
Pretty much a paper bag would kick your ass at Survivor.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #35
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Nice way to go entirely off topic, and ignore the fact that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

But hey......keep defending the "poor innocent black kid" at all costs, because well, he's black.

My guess is that even if Martin were white.....that Zimmerman STILL would have shot him.......only difference is, you wouldn't care.
I would because it's still a kid. The problem is that you can't seem to see another point of view! My point is that I don't agree with the verdict, but I respect it. Also, I think it's wrong to stereotype young black kids as being criminals because he as much as you say Martin could have waited for police so could have Zimmerman. You can't deny one of the facts why Martin was killed was because he was stereotyped as being a thug.
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #36
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
I would because it's still a kid. The problem is that you can't seem to see another point of view! My point is that I don't agree with the verdict, but I respect it. Also, I think it's wrong to stereotype young black kids as being criminals because he as much as you say Martin could have waited for police so could have Zimmerman. You can't deny one of the facts why Martin was killed was because he was stereotyped as being a thug.
It would be wrong to stereotype any group based on ethnicity just for the sake of doing it. BUT...the neighborhood Zimmerman lived in, and Martin was visiting did see a rise in burglaries committed by young black men in the few months before Martin was shot.

Anyhoo...back to the point of the thread.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #37
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Yeah, only good boys break a grown man's nose and bash his head into the ground.

Black, white, brown, red, or yellow the race doesn't matter, what does is that kids actions were that of a thug.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #38
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
So trayvon wasn't stereotyping Zimmerman? Creepy ass cracker seems to be stereotyping since Zimmerman isn't even a cracker.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:56 PM   #39
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Pretty much a paper bag would kick your ass at Survivor.
Yeah but not before I double crossed it.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:05 PM   #40
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
So trayvon wasn't stereotyping Zimmerman? Creepy ass cracker seems to be stereotyping since Zimmerman isn't even a cracker.
But, but.......black people aren't capable of racism!

/sarcasm
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #41
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
All he had to do is wait for the cops to show up and cooperate it is as simple as that. This has nothing to do with skin color. Instead he decides to punch Zimmerman breaking his nose and bash his head on the curb. Witnesses support this claim.
Why was he stopped? Do you think Zimmerman might have antagonized him while playing wanna be cop? There are witnesses also that say Martin was on the phone complaining about being followed and they hear Zimmerman start yelling at him. None of us know for sure. The only facts are an unarmed kid is dead and a man, and I use the term loosely, was armed and shot him. And I'm so tired of hearing about the beating Martin gave him. He has 40-60 pounds on Martin and hospital personnel said his injuries were minimal.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #42
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

So whites don't get stereotyped also? I can't go pick my friend up in Inglewood to go play music without getting pulled over and asked to leave the area. They always think I am looking for crack. . I guess if you are white in the hood you must be looking for crack. I'll say I'm picking up an awesome trombone player give me a break. Then they see all the band gear. Then when me and said black trombone player are in the white area with all the gear they pull us over because they figure we stole it all. Yeah we have some problems but living in America still pretty good.

Jason got mad at me, called me a racist for saying if it is that bad for blacks maybe they would have been better off going back to Liberia or other black countries. thats not racism thats a white person getting burnt out his race always gets blamed for everything. Don't minorities think that takes a toll on us? All we hear no matter how we act in life is white people this, white people that. Then when this incident happened and we were whew a latino and black we won't get drug through the burners! ooooops sorry he is half white and so we have to own him also? hell you don't see people saying the half white president today said.......or did.......

They labeled him half white because he did something perceived by blacks as racist. It must have been the white half right? evil friggin whitey crackers.

i will apologize though for the comment maybe they should have went back to Liberia. I don't really believe they would have been, or whites would have been. The best thing for us to be ultra powerful society and country is to learn to live together without pointing fingers at the different races. But i would be lying if i said it doesn't hurt my feelings that all we hear is white people this, whites are racist, whites keep us down, and then when they focused on Zimmerman being half white it did bother me a lot.

Sorry Jason and i am not saying that to get you to like me. I know you won't. I just want you to know that i don't feel superior to you in any way because of my race. Anyone who thinks that is an idiot.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #43
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Whites are why racism exists in the minds of minorites. Therefore we can't be a victim of it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #44
jerseyboiler120

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Whites are why racism exists in the minds of minorites. Therefore we can't be a victim of it.
Correct. Since the education system has rewritten history to always put white people in bad light, they have also rewritten the dictionary. Under racism, it clearly defines as "the most vile sin that can ever be committed in the Universe, and also a sin that can only by definition be committed by white people, mainly white men"
Old 07-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #45
jerseyboiler120

The pounceys are typical thugs. Gang member wannabes. Anyone who defends and supports Hernandez is someone who doesn't care about a decent society.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #46
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Where is the outrage by the black community of what Hernandez did? He like Zimmerman, could be labeled a "white latino" as the media spun it, who killed a black man? Is it simply because he's a football player that it doesn't matter so much? How is it already determined his killing had nothing to do with race, but Zimmerman's just had to be nothing but? Hypocrisy.
You're an idiot. That is all.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #47
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Ok, after reading some of these posts. It's clear this thread needs to me moved to the War, Religion, Political, section. Bunch of OT stupid discussion going on here.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #48
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
But, but.......black people aren't capable of racism!

/sarcasm
Your ignorance is so glaring! You can't even acknowledge that the poor kid was stereotyped!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #49
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
Yeah, only good boys break a grown man's nose and bash his head into the ground.

Black, white, brown, red, or yellow the race doesn't matter, what does is that kids actions were that of a thug.
He was already stereotyped as a thug before that happened! If that weren't the case then why did Zimmerman follow him!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:49 PM   #50
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
He was already stereotyped as a thug before that happened! If that weren't the case then why did Zimmerman follow him!

Because black men in Martin's age range had been breaking into houses in Zimmerman's neighborhood. So a dude with his hood up walking between houses looked suspicious. Couple that with the area's recent history and its not surprising GZ followed him.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote