The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #1
canadianbroncosfan

Default Pouncey twins "Free Hernandez"

P.R. nightmare aside, what were these two idiots thinking?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...z-caps-at-club
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2013, 05:23 PM   #2
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

What a pair of ****ing morons. Free Hernandez long enough to shoot these jackasses!
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #4
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

The world will never be short of the stupid.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:02 PM   #5
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Yeah, cause murderers are so cool.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #6
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Yeah, cause murderers are so cool.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #7
Ray Finkle
DOOONNNTTTTT CAAARRREEE!

Dudes kissed each other after the first twin was drafted....shallow gene pool.
Ray Finkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #8
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Riiiiiiiiiiiight...
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:53 PM   #9
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
The world will never be short of the stupid.

"often times people need love the most." ah hell i can't even finish that Lou Holtz bull****.

they're just stupid as hell. it'd be one thing if the evidence wasn't so overwhelming or even if they're wasn't hearsay evidence of a confession.
this is beyond stupid to support this dude.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #10
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Were these two involved in that other shooting perhaps. Losers. Yeah, let's just let NFL players do whatever they want, rape, steal, kill. I'm so glad we don't have either of those 2 brothers on our team.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 PM   #11
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
I remember watching that and we were all like "Did he just kiss that guy!?"
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 PM   #12
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

It's almost like they voluntarily branded themselves, visibly declaring to the entire world that they are highly functioning retards.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:16 AM   #13
GoBroncos DownUnder
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Smith!

I have 3 (anti Steeler) friends who live here in Pittsburgh ... they just got Christmas in July!
GoBroncos DownUnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:37 AM   #14
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

2014 -- This one's for Pat.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Paradis

Very disappointed in both Pounceys -- it's one thing to show support for an old college teammate, but they need to realize just how likely it is that he killed at least one person (if not more) in cold blood.

They should be required to pay a visit to Odin Lloyd's mother wearing those hats, and see what she thinks about it.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:56 AM   #15
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

One, great thing about humanity, if you wait around long enough, some clueless boobs will show up.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #16
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Here's the thing about Hernandez. Yes, he's scum. But who did he kill? Basically his henchman. Dude was involved in earlier stuff or there wouldn't have been a reason to kill him. It's one thug killing another thug. While this doesn't make Hernandez any less evil, I don't see this as being tragic, really. They all know the score, they wanted to play gangsters and this is what happens.
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:17 AM   #17
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

SMH! This is why I believe social network isn't for everybody!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Where is the outrage by the black community of what Hernandez did? He like Zimmerman, could be labeled a "white latino" as the media spun it, who killed a black man? Is it simply because he's a football player that it doesn't matter so much? How is it already determined his killing had nothing to do with race, but Zimmerman's just had to be nothing but? Hypocrisy.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #19
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post

i literally paused the screen and made sure my friend saw this moment of hilarity!
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #20
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Where is the outrage by the black community of what Hernandez did? He like Zimmerman, could be labeled a "white latino" as the media spun it, who killed a black man? Is it simply because he's a football player that it doesn't matter so much? How is it already determined his killing had nothing to do with race, but Zimmerman's just had to be nothing but? Hypocrisy.
WTF are you talkin about! The man Hernandez killed was not an innocent CHILD walking down the street to get something from the store. The point with the Zimmerman case was that an innocent black teenager died because he was racially profiled. What upsets us is that nobody is held accountable for the killing of a child!
Old 07-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #21
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 View Post
WTF are you talkin about! The man Hernandez killed was not an innocent CHILD walking down the street to get something from the store. The point with the Zimmerman case was that an innocent black teenager died because he was racially profiled. What upsets us is that nobody is held accountable for the killing of a child!
Well couple things. Why didn't Martin just cooperate and talk to police when they arrived? Instead he engaged in assault that he went way to far and was beating a man's head against the concrete. Let's say he wasn't shot he would of been in deep sh#t for the acts he did. How come only blacks get to use the race card? It's a freaking joke even one of procesecutions witness called Zimmerman a cracker and that is ok.
Old 07-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #22
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Well couple things. Why didn't Martin just cooperate and talk to police when they arrived? Instead he engaged in assault that he went way to far and was beating a man's head against the concrete. Let's say he wasn't shot he would of been in deep sh#t for the acts he did. How come only blacks get to use the race card? It's a freaking joke even one of procesecutions witness called Zimmerman a cracker and that is ok.
Please it goes both ways! Part of Zimmerman's funds came from KKK members plus Zimmerman's brother called Martin a gun-running dope fiend on Piers Morgan. My problem is that it's NOT OK to racially profile and follow an innocent teen and kill them. Here's the problem ( in all honesty you won't or do I expect you to get because your not black and have never been a victim a racism) is that Trayvon Martin could have been me (when I was 17) or any other black teen just walking home from the store. Imagine if your child or brother went to a near by store and never came back home because somebody thought because he was black that he was up to no good. It just hits home. Now, don't get me wrong I respect the verdict, and I believe Martin's defense attorneys didn't do a good job of persuading the jurors otherwise. But how can you explain to your kids that you can't even go to the store without the chance of dying because your black?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #23
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Please it goes both ways! Part of Zimmerman's funds came from KKK members plus Zimmerman's brother called Martin a gun-running dope fiend on Piers Morgan. My problem is that it's NOT OK to racially profile and follow an innocent teen and kill them. Here's the problem ( in all honesty you won't or do I expect you to get because your not black and have never been a victim a racism) is that Trayvon Martin could have been me (when I was 17) or any other black teen just walking home from the store. Imagine if your child or brother went to a near by store and never came back home because somebody thought because he was black that he was up to no good. It just hits home. Now, don't get me wrong I respect the verdict, and I believe Martin's defense attorneys didn't do a good job of persuading the jurors otherwise. But how can you explain to your kids that you can't even go to the store without the chance of dying because your black?
Call me crazy......but Martin would probably be alive if he hadn't been beating Zimmerman's head into the curb.

How you can call Martin "innocent" with a straight face is laughable.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #24
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Call me crazy......but Martin would probably be alive if he hadn't been beating Zimmerman's head into the curb.

How you can call Martin "innocent" with a straight face is laughable.
Well if a skinny teenager can beat a grown man into the ground. Then we really should let people come out of high school to the NFL because clearly there strong enough to beat men.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:05 AM   #25
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
All he had to do is wait for the cops to show up and cooperate it is as simple as that. This has nothing to do with skin color. Instead he decides to punch Zimmerman breaking his nose and bash his head on the curb. Witnesses support this claim.