The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 10:51 PM   #1
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default TC 2 weeks away - status on Clady's health?

They've been saying for months now they think he'll be ready to go for camp. Anybody know the latest news on that? Is he on schedule for full participation right from the get go or is this one of those deals where they actually mean his participation will be film room and rehabbing during all of camp and into preseason?

Last edited by ZONA; 07-10-2013 at 08:55 AM..
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
Bacchus

There is a clady thread with all sorts of information.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:54 AM   #3
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
There is a clady thread with all sorts of information.
All sorts of information you say? I've read through the last 8 pages of that thread and it's all contract talk. Did you read my post? I want to know about his injury status.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:05 AM   #4
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Like anyone's going to know that until he signs a contract.
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
DENVERDUI55

I think his arm is so messed up he can't even lift it to sign his contract.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
Like anyone's going to know that until he signs a contract.
WRONG

The FO would not be even trying to sign him to a long term contract if they had no idea about his injury and the status. Because they are trying to sign him, it looks like they are happy with the long term prognosis and that he will eventually be 100% and could play at or very near the same level he has in the past. This isn't some top secret government file that's classified. It's the injury status of a football player. I'm sure the Broncos training staff and FO know every detail about where he is right now in terms of his health and just when he could be practicing. We've got a few guys here who are on the know from time to time on some of the harder to find information. Clady signing the contract, or not signing a contract, has nothing to do with information out there on the status of his injury. Seriously dude?
Old 07-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #7
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

Go Nuggets Go Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
WRONG

The FO would not be even trying to sign him to a long term contract if they had no idea about his injury and the status. Because they are trying to sign him, it looks like they are happy with the long term prognosis and that he will eventually be 100% and could play at or very near the same level he has in the past. This isn't some top secret government file that's classified. It's the injury status of a football player. I'm sure the Broncos training staff and FO know every detail about where he is right now in terms of his health and just when he could be practicing. We've got a few guys here who are on the know from time to time on some of the harder to find information. Clady signing the contract, or not signing a contract, has nothing to do with information out there on the status of his injury. Seriously dude?

Yeah
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote