The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2013, 07:50 AM   #351
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
This.

Hopechest is beyond epic. Though the rant where he challenges everyone to post pics of themselves and then uses the words "no body" over and over was a nice follow up.
I can't wait to see him in 10 years. As my grandpa used to tell me, the world always needs ditch diggers.

Swaggin'
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:51 AM   #352
Kaylore
Anybody want a peanut?

Go Avs!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
what a shame he was banned with the deadest two weeks in football staring us in the face.
I'm an optimist. I like to think we got an epic thread right in the middle of the deadest two weeks of football.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:56 AM   #353
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I can't wait to see him in 10 years. As my grandpa used to tell me, the world always needs ditch diggers.

Swaggin'

Term powerbottom would be appropriate for our swagged out and totally yolo "friend".

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #354
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

hey man i dont want to embaras you publicly anymore. send me ur facebook link im curios as to what kind of person u are

you think you are embarrassing me? How ****ing cute. I don't give my name out to criminals on the internet.

dont dodge me man. just send me ur facebook theres nothing i can do with it i just wana laugh out loud over how much of apathetic *****t you are seriously youre probably the biggest p***Y

i can tell ur a p***Y by the whole "i dont give my name to people over the internet" i can tell ur probably in ur late 30s to 40s considering ur fear of name giving on the internet. u couldnt have grown up with computers because if you did youd have known theres nothing to fear by showing someone a facebook. such a ******t you are dude seriously. id slap the **** outta you point blank. open hand smack and treat you like a cheap whore

Maybe I should Email this to the district attorney at handling your case! I'm sure he would love to see how much of a good guy you are!

were already working out a deal this wouldnt effect that. he wants a conviction i want a deal. win win dumbass. ur a p***Y just know that dude deadass. u act like u run **** a round here but u aint nothin ur football IQ is ****

do u live your entire life in fear? u wont list ur name or place where u live. are u a 100 scrawny *****t? can u defend ur self if something were to ever happen to u? i bet you work out home cowering behind locked doors masterbating to von miller sacking sanchez. ur a wierdo. u live on the man u have nothing else in life to look forward to

Last edited by DBroncos4life; 07-10-2013 at 08:38 AM..
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #355
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
everybody can keep hatin on meeeeee no body has yet to show me anything to impress me. no body is man enough to even post THEIR BEST PICTURE on here. even 1 man just show me what yall look like. yall some clowns old ass men with no swag and probably a fat old lady with a few kids runnin around. i would respect the man so much more if theyd step up n post something or send me alink where i could view them. i can a lot about a person from their appearence. if u scroll up n down my insta all u see is b****es after b****es and me swagged out. i got my ross beared grown out for the summer aint no body holdin me back. THESE ****AS WONT HOLD ME BACK. yall aint on my level you sittin at the bar after u get outa work with ur lonely existence throwin back beer after beer wishin a hot girl fall in ur lap. that aint how it works let me give yall some advice ya gotta get up n go get em. be a go getter . hit the gym drink some after glow smile n wave at the hot chick workin at the front desk. you guys drool over the girls in the broncos cheerleader thread wishin u had some ass like that its kinda pathetic. if u had ur hands on one of them i doubt ud last more then a few pumps. keep looking and wishin i be tearin up the 18 year old p***Y like u guys wish u could. i doubt many of u as GROWN MEN have my body count and im 20 years old
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:24 AM   #356
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

I was going to recommend "No body" as a nick name but then Doc posted "Hope chest" and well all else pales to that.

Best nick name ever award goes to Doc.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #357
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
A player-
can be fined. (by courts and League)
can be released.
can be suspended.
can go to prison.

A FO guy-
can be fired.
can be fined.(by courts and League)
can be suspended.
can go to prison.

Nearly everyone here says FO guys should be held to a higher standard I want to chuckle at it. To what end? The punishments for either are the same. I am not condoning DUI's, btw. Both of these idiots should lose their jobs. But I feel the same way about players who get DUI's. To work for an NFL franchise is a privilege. The real joke here is that if a normal person gets a DUI, the time and money spent can be life wrecking. Unless you play a professional sport. Then the worst thing that could happen is you have to move and play/work for another team.

So spare me the indignant attitude and come on, bros.

The FO can punish a player. Therefore there is an authority type relationship between the FO and a player. That means a higher standard should be taken in account for anyone who can set rules/punishments. Kinda like a mod, ya? Posters assume a mod should hold themselves to a higher standard than a G6 type poster. The players age difference with the FO comes into effect too. In society a 22-24 year old kid isn't looked the same as a man in his late 30s on.

Scott McCloughan was a very good GM for the niners. He didnt get fired for performance reasons. He got fired cause he didnt portray the standards that a FO should on the team. Getting drunk and looking stupid at the combine, not being able to handle his booze in several situations. I would think a player would act that way over a person in a leadership role.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #358
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler

I've had hopechest on ignore for a long time. This thread was really confusing for a minute. So glad I went back and read everything. What a classy dude. I'm on the other end of a POS just like this. Only the ADA is putting an argument together to revoke his probation and send him to prison for 10+ years. People that walk around having to prove themselves as a badass are weak. What kinda hardcore thug swagggggggg whatever MFer hangs out on an internet forum?
JLesSPE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:35 AM   #359
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
such a fagget you are dude seriously.

He's a suitor...

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:02 AM   #360
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Shabby, not too

And this has been this week's "When keeping it real goes wrong"
Br0nc0Buster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:09 AM   #361
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

The Mane is ruthless...

but in a kindhearted way.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:14 AM   #362
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
And this has been this week's "When keeping it real goes wrong"
After seeing his pics I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks he's such a baller. Saw a bearded dude masking his fat with steroids, didnt see "hot" chicks. Saw a hope chest. And saw him trying to act black.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:27 AM   #363
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
After seeing his pics I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks he's such a baller. Saw a bearded dude masking his fat with steroids, didnt see "hot" chicks. Saw a hope chest. And saw him trying to act black.
Yeah.....something seems wrong with a fat 20 year old who bangs skanks (and who brags about getting arrested) giving advice to other people.

Just another run of the mill punk. They're not special, but they all think they are.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:32 AM   #364
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Well you obviously missed this one -

http://instagram.com/p/X-S2aJjMGW/#

Attachment 32539

Don't hate just because - "ur shoe game wasnt stuntin LIKE ME"

Having a pair of red sneakers is the new pinnacle of American success stories.

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 10-18-2013 at 05:23 PM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #365
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
He will be making monthly payments of over 830 dollars a month for the next 20 years if his story is true. And that is without any damages awarded to the victim. Baller! What chick wouldn't want that!

Also G6, lets say IBob really had sources in Denver, why on earth would he not break the two legit stories? Instead the suspended twitter hack broke a story about Mannings neck instead. It couldn't be that traffic was down on his site was it?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #366
NorCalBronco7

I dont know (care) about you guys, but my swags on a hundred thousand trillion. #yolo'dout

On another note, the Broncos should hold AA meeting at team headquarters and save everyone time.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #367
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

If it makes the fat old guys feel better I am sure I could pay g6 skanks to fondle my genitals, and gently caress my cheek. He has to be nice to them.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:02 AM   #368
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

What was that?
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 AM   #369
DENVERDUI55

G6 Matty looks like a wannabe Louis Vasquez. He looks real tough with his hipster cursive Tat accrossed his chest. What a bad ass.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #370
yerner
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I blew a .249 on Sunday but got off Scott free cause the cop loved the way I fingerbanged her into my life.
this is what i like in an internet post.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:25 AM   #371
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Pimp.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Yeah so posting this garbage after being warned gets you a timeout.

Learn to act your age and understand that posting here is a privilege. You will have a few weeks to think over that lesson.
What? NOOOOOO! This was shaping up to be the best thread since Ambien, you can't stop him now!

Keep Hopechest alive!

I still believe in a man called Hopechest!

Last edited by BowlenBall; 07-10-2013 at 10:30 AM..
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:39 AM   #372
lolcopter

being a badass is too ****ing expensive IMO

$200k+ debt for "not being ****ed with" ...... yikes
Old 07-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #373
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You should post things you could buy with an extra 200K.
You could buy like 10 sets of dre beetz headphones. Would also make for a decent nest egg thingy for an unmarried but optimistic woman preparing for married life.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #374
BowlenBall
Hurry Hurry

Pimp.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lucas Reed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
being a badass is too ****ing expensive IMO

$200k+ debt for "not being ****ed with" ...... yikes
Yeah, maybe it's because I'm an old no body, but you can **** with me quite a bit if it'll save me $200k.
BowlenBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #375
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

I think SoCal could have strung this out a little longer. It is the off-season, after all.