The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2013, 04:47 PM   #251
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
lol im swagged out with a sexy blonde wit a fat ass next to me. i look nothing like that fat outta shape loser u tried to compare me too. im actually an hour west of philly, another false statement. ill never be fat and sloppy i care too much about my apperence to let that happen. SWING N A MISS.
You are so angry you can't even see who's doing the posting. I didnt post that nor say you are north of Philly. I simply cut and pasted it, thought it was a funny post by agameman

And a little note? People with swag don't have to announce they have it.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 07-09-2013 at 04:51 PM..
Old 07-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #252
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
everybody can keep hatin on meeeeee no body has yet to show me anything to impress me. no body is man enough to even post THEIR BEST PICTURE on here. even 1 man just show me what yall look like. yall some clowns old ass men with no swag and probably a fat old lady with a few kids runnin around. i would respect the man so much more if theyd step up n post something or send me alink where i could view them. i can a lot about a person from their appearence. if u scroll up n down my insta all u see is b****es after b****es and me swagged out. i got my ross beared grown out for the summer aint no body holdin me back. THESE ****AS WONT HOLD ME BACK. yall aint on my level you sittin at the bar after u get outa work with ur lonely existence throwin back beer after beer wishin a hot girl fall in ur lap. that aint how it works let me give yall some advice ya gotta get up n go get em. be a go getter . hit the gym drink some after glow smile n wave at the hot chick workin at the front desk. you guys drool over the girls in the broncos cheerleader thread wishin u had some ass like that its kinda pathetic. if u had ur hands on one of them i doubt ud last more then a few pumps. keep looking and wishin i be tearin up the 18 year old p***Y like u guys wish u could. i doubt many of u as GROWN MEN have my body count and im 20 years old
Here's a pic of me:

I'm not jacked and roided out, but also look how much jail I am not in.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #253
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I got my swag on. I might be facing a few years in the pen and over 200K in debt for a fight, but I be pimping with a beard on. Check out my beats by Dre. Sure I could have bought better quality head phones, but man its the last thing I'll ever be able to buy.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #254
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 1m
A second Broncos executive facing DUI charges. Story posted soon.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #255
CEH
Ring of Famer

Tom Heckert arrested for DUI in June
Elway's #1 and #2 guys in trouble
CEH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #256
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Here's a pic of me:

I'm not jacked and roided out, but also look how much jail I am not in.
You should post things you could buy with an extra 200K.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #257
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

This is Pat's influence.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #258
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Arnie Stapleton ‏@arniestapleton 5m
Heckert's arrest makes two #Broncos execs facing DUI charges. Matt Russell arrested over weekend, Tom Heckert arrested June 11. #NFL
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #259
g6matty

keep coming at me guys i love ittttt i ****in love ittt. its so easy to pick on the kid who lays it all out on the table. i got the balls and humility to talk about my situation with complete strangers. if you put all ur skeletons outta ur closet on the mane im sure wed all be able to laugh at you aswell. everybody faces adversity. 1-2 years in jail isnt the rest of my life and i can set up a payment plan . i will make it one day and itll be all the more sweeter . DB4L can i add on facebook please. tell me your name
Old 07-09-2013, 04:56 PM   #260
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEH View Post
Tom Heckert arrested for DUI in June
Elway's #1 and #2 guys in trouble
Hilarious. The FO wants players to hold a certain standard yet they can't do it themselves.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:08 PM   #261
lolcopter

obv matty is the easiest person to troll in the history of this board, but we can go ahead and move on anytime now
Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #262
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
keep coming at me guys i love ittttt i ****in love ittt. its so easy to pick on the kid who lays it all out on the table. i got the balls and humility to talk about my situation with complete strangers. if you put all ur skeletons outta ur closet on the mane im sure wed all be able to laugh at you aswell. everybody faces adversity. 1-2 years in jail isnt the rest of my life and i can set up a payment plan . i will make it one day and itll be all the more sweeter . DB4L can i add on facebook please. tell me your name
Even The Rev thinks you are too vain. If you ended up making a book, the proofreader would need 4 years to have your basterdized English fixed. I am no fan (and wouldn't buy his book) of The Rev but I am sure he has accomplished more in 3 months (or whatever time frame) of basic training then you have in or out of prison.

This is usedupbraids a few years older, meaner and this time full of himself. Welcome back from The Ban Hammer.

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 07-09-2013 at 05:22 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:14 PM   #263
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Well this thread certainly took a turn.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #264
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
After hearing some more info on russel today I don't think he will be working for the broncos after this, there's some more story to unfold..
go on...
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #265
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
obv matty is the easiest person to troll in the history of this board, but we can go ahead and move on anytime now
He is busy PMing me how he is going to beat me up.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:23 PM   #266
Agamemnon

Quote:
lol im swagged out with a sexy blonde wit a fat ass next to me. i look nothing like that fat outta shape loser u tried to compare me too. im actually an hour west of philly, another false statement. ill never be fat and sloppy i care too much about my apperence to let that happen. SWING N A MISS.
This is, word for word, exactly the kind of thing Mac would post. You are killing me...
Old 07-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #267
g6matty

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4m
Tom Heckert: 'Although I have let many people down, I will learn from this and work toward regaining the trust that I have lost.'
Expand
Tom Heckert: 'I am truly sorry and take complete responsibility for this situation.'
Expand
Tom Heckert: 'My actions last month have brought embarrassment to the organization, and I fully understand the consequences involved'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m
Tom Heckert: 'I am extremely disappointed that in my short time with the Broncos I have made such a serious mistake.'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m
Broncos: 'This type of behavior puts innocent people at risk and cannot be tolerated.'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 6m
Broncos: 'One member of the Broncos arrested for driving under the influence is one too many.'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 6m
Broncos: 'Tom’s actions are obviously part of disturbing pattern of irresponsible behavior that we're aggressively addressing'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 7m
Broncos: 'His arrest is extremely upsetting, and this situation is being handled internally as well as in coordination with NFL policies.'
Expand
Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 7m
Broncos: 'We were made aware of the matter involving Tom Heckert immediately after it occurred and promptly notified the league office.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #268
lolcopter

Way to go dip****s, lose your amazing job with an amazing team because of your poor decision making.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:36 PM   #269
Agamemnon

WTF is going on over at Dove Valley? This is craziness...
Old 07-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #270
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
This is Pat's influence.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:45 PM   #271
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shananahan View Post
So which one of these studs is you?

DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #272
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
WTF is going on over at Dove Valley? This is craziness...
Heckert must've thought he was still a Cleveland Brown.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:52 PM   #273
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
ie ran through more young tight p***Y then you could imagine. scroll thru my instagram n check it out. i even posted a few pix of my gfs ass on there.

you guys are ALL PATHETIC . ill accept a private message from anyone with the balls to show me their facebook page. i wont even let anyone else know ive veiwd it . i want a great laugh. i already hit up db4l hes so scared of life. he states he doesnt give his name out over the internet lmaooooo what CLOWN
Old 07-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #274
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

can both of them
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #275
Agamemnon

Quote:
ie ran through more young tight p***Y then you could imagine. scroll thru my instagram n check it out. i even posted a few pix of my gfs ass on there.

you guys are ALL PATHETIC . ill accept a private message from anyone with the balls to show me their facebook page. i wont even let anyone else know ive veiwd it . i want a great laugh. i already hit up db4l hes so scared of life. he states he doesnt give his name out over the internet lmaooooo what CLOWN
I just want to thank you for the laughs you have given me today. I don't know if your are seriously the cartoon character your posts make you appear to be, but either way you have provided me with some quality entertainment today. So thank you.

Cheers.