The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2013, 01:25 PM   #26
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

FURTHERMORE ALL OF YOU IDIOTS THAT THINK THE COP WAS RIGHT TOO SHOOT THAT DOG ARE CHICKEN SHIITS.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #27
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

The cop should have shot that dog and even more. Possibly hundreds! If you are reading this and have a dog, this cop should shoot your dog.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:28 PM   #28
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The dog owner created the situation, therefore the fault is his.
Oh so you can't take pictures of cops from a distance any more......

Hail Hitler!
Old 07-05-2013, 01:29 PM   #29
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
The cop should have shot that dog and even more. Possibly hundreds! If you are reading this and have a dog, this cop should shoot your dog.

I'm going to feed you to my pigs.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #30
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I'm going to feed you to my pigs.
It won't matter because I'm having this cop shoot your pigs.....and all pigs.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:35 PM   #31
91BRONCO
Seasoned Veteran

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
There was no need to shoot the dog. The dog was confused but not in full attack mode and could have been easily redirected. The cops could have told the owner to restrain his dog they never gave him a chance. I will bet dollars to doughnuts the cop that shot the dog is afraid of dogs.

THE COP THAT KILLED THE DOG SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED WITH A FIREARM, HE CLEARLY IS NOT ABLE TO HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITY

SERVE AND PROTECT - MY ASS.
This is the same thing I was picking up on. Hell, the dog redirected himself after noticing he was dragging a retractable leash- you can see him stop and sniff/look around the ground trying to figure it out. It definitely wasn't a life or death decision type situation by the cop.

Even if the cop felt threatened, there were better ways to handle the situation. It is what it is unfortunately....
91BRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:47 PM   #32
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
FURTHERMORE ALL OF YOU IDIOTS THAT THINK THE COP WAS RIGHT TOO SHOOT THAT DOG ARE CHICKEN SHIITS.
Says the dude that took off to Mexico. The cops didn't go looking for him and his dog, he went looking for the cops with his dog.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:26 PM   #33
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Says the dude that took off to Mexico. The cops didn't go looking for him and his dog, he went looking for the cops with his dog.
You know I've tried to get along with you as a fellow Bronco fan but you prove over and over you are a complete f'n idiot. It's because of lilly livered fools like yourself that this country is in such trouble.

The guy was taking pictures of the cops at a safe distance away. The cops walked about 100 yards to engage the citizen legally on the sidewalk with his leashed dog.

You, like the chicken shiit cop ,are human waste.

When you find yourself in a FIMA camp let me know your take on the good policeman that dragged your sissy ass there. I don't know what is worse the fact you are a wimp or the fact you are a fool.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #34
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
You know I've tried to get along with you as a fellow Bronco fan but you prove over and over you are a complete f'n idiot. It's because of lilly livered fools like yourself that this country is in such trouble.

The guy was taking pictures of the cops at a safe distance away. The cops walked about 100 yards to engage the citizen legally on the sidewalk with his leashed dog.

When you find yourself in a FIMA camp let me know your take on the good policeman that dragged your sissy ass there. I don't know what is worse the fact you are a wimp or the fact you are a fool.
Calm down and read post 18. In fact, read both my posts in this thread.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:38 PM   #35
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Calm down and read post 18. In fact, read both my posts in this thread.

IT WAS NOT NECESSARY TO SHOOT THE DOG IT WAS A CHICKEN SHIIT ACT
Old 07-05-2013, 02:42 PM   #36
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
IT WAS NOT NECESSARY TO SHOOT THE DOG IT WAS A CHICKEN SHIIT ACT
Yah but it was the guys fault, not necessarily the cops'. They may have overreacted but it was a tense situation to begin with, they were aprehending a felon. In that situation the cops are going to be on edge anyway.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #37
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Oh so you can't take pictures of cops from a distance any more......

Hail Hitler!
Quit being such a drama queen. I don't know the situation here, but the cops have every right to come in and secure an area when they are involved in an investigation. Obviously, the people who filmed this event on their cell phones were following the instructions of police and there was no need to physically remove them or take their phones. After all, they filmed the ****ing event! The bozo with the dog thought he didn't have to comply. Wrong.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:47 PM   #38
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Quit being such a drama queen. I don't know the situation here, but the cops have every right to come in and secure an area when they are involved in an investigation. Obviously, the people who filmed this event on their cell phones were following the instructions of police and there was no need to physically remove them or take their phones. After all, they filmed the ****ing event! The bozo with the dog thought he didn't have to comply. Wrong.
Fine TAZ the dog tie him to the car call animal services take the a-hole to jail
Old 07-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #39
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
Yah but it was the guys fault, not necessarily the cops'. They may have overreacted but it was a tense situation to begin with, they were aprehending a felon. In that situation the cops are going to be on edge anyway.

Ya think!
Old 07-05-2013, 02:48 PM   #40
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:

He wasn't just taking pictures. People like him that try to get in the way of the cops doing their jobs by taking away from the cops focus are a danger to people that live in America. ****ing baby.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:51 PM   #41
lolcopter

dog pays for the owner's stupidity unfortunately
Old 07-05-2013, 02:54 PM   #42
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

The cop that shot the dog is a coward and should be kicked off the police force.

USE THE TAZER TIE THE DOG UP AND CALL ANIMAL SERVICES TAKE THE FOOL TO JAIL AND TURN OFF THE RADIO - IS THAT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT?
Old 07-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #43
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

WAS THERE NO MACE ON THAT 40 POUND BELT?
Old 07-05-2013, 02:59 PM   #44
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
dog pays for the owner's stupidity unfortunately
That all there is to say about it. If I lived in an area that has a armed robber in it I wouldn't want some dumb ass distracting the cops trying to find the guy. Someone else could have been killed while the cops had to deal with this guy and his dog.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #45
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
The cop that shot the dog is a coward and should be kicked off the police force.

USE THE TAZER TIE THE DOG UP AND CALL ANIMAL SERVICES TAKE THE FOOL TO JAIL AND TURN OFF THE RADIO - IS THAT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT?
will a tazer even work? What if it just really scares that dog and makes it even more aggressive?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #46
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Fine TAZ the dog tie him to the car call animal services take the a-hole to jail
I agree with that. Too often cops (especially in America) go straight to the extreme response and start shooting. I find it hard to believe none of those cops had a taser on his belt, or some pepper spray.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:04 PM   #47
lolcopter

in answering the question "where the cops right or wrong or a little of both?"

the shooter was wrong and this easily could have been avoided, as unloading your pistol is rarely the best course of action, especially when you're knowingly in full view of bystanders recording video of you. having said that, cops are just as stupid as the owner so this was always a potential outcome. the guy could have rolled up the windows in the car a bit more or something. obviously neither him nor the police were probably thinking straight at the moment so it's hard to point fingers back and forth, but this was just poor decision making all around that ended pretty unfortunately for the dog.

****ty

could have very easily been avoided by the dog owner had he not gone out of his way

Last edited by lolcopter; 07-05-2013 at 03:07 PM..
Old 07-05-2013, 03:16 PM   #48
baja
Elite Sissie

Because

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissies

Quote:
will a tazer even work? What if it just really scares that dog and makes it even more aggressive?

Then regrettably you shoot the dog but first you took steps to try and spare the dog. Why is that so hard to figure out?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #49
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Then regrettably you shoot the dog but first you took steps to try and spare the dog. Why is that so hard to figure out?
you are making a bunch of assssssumptions based on 0 experience. I not happy about the dog either and I'm sure there will be some kind of investigation due to all the publicity.
Old 07-05-2013, 03:28 PM   #50
Smilin Assassin
Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolcopter View Post
in answering the question "where the cops right or wrong or a little of both?"

the shooter was wrong and this easily could have been avoided, as unloading your pistol is rarely the best course of action, especially when you're knowingly in full view of bystanders recording video of you. having said that, cops are just as stupid as the owner so this was always a potential outcome. the guy could have rolled up the windows in the car a bit more or something. obviously neither him nor the police were probably thinking straight at the moment so it's hard to point fingers back and forth, but this was just poor decision making all around that ended pretty unfortunately for the dog.

****ty

could have very easily been avoided by the dog owner had he not gone out of his way
Agree with the above. But, as a trained police officer, I have to fault the officer that shot the dog.

Was the dog owner a moron? Oh, no doubt. But, this is what police officers are trained for. To make the right decision in an instant when chaos surrounds them. I don't think shooting the dog was the right decision. At the very least, it shouldn't have been the first option he came up with.
Smilin Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote