The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2013, 06:00 PM   #851
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Really?? That's what you think I am talking about??

Here's a clue from the legislator who crafted the FL statute that compelled the judge to pass down the 20 year sentence.

Let me know when the penny drops.
REALLY?? Yes, really. Was Alexander wearing a hoodie when she fired her warning shot or are these protestors simply marching for Trayvon Martin's "cause"...
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #852
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Quite TELLING!
Old 07-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #853
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

And It was already contended that Alexander FIRED THAT SHOT OUT OF anger.

"But Corey argued that Stand Your Law did not apply because Alexander acted in anger. The judge agreed, saying that by returning to the house, she showed she was not in fear for her life."
Old 07-20-2013, 06:20 PM   #854
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
REALLY?? Yes, really. Was Alexander wearing a hoodie when she fired her warning shot or are these protestors simply marching for Trayvon Martin's "cause"...

It just sails over your head.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:23 PM   #855
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
I guess errand's hood is back from the cleaners.
the president claims that most black men through their life experiences have heard car doors locked and purses clutched tightly just like he experienced. I'm calling bull**** on his "experiences"....which of course makes me racist in your warped mind.

I guess a white woman having been mugged by a black man before isn't an experience that would make her clutch her purse tightly or lock her car doors? Nope, according to you and the president the only reason a white woman would do such things is because she's just a racist.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #856
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default This should bring hate crime charges...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2931273.html

I mean ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RICH right?

Black teens shot a 13 month old white baby IN THE FACE.

Sherry West wept while she told The Associated Press that she pleaded with the gunman and a younger accomplice who approached her Thursday morning while she walked near their home in coastal Brunswick.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said `I don't have it.' And he said, `Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, `No, don't kill my baby!'"

Police were combing school records and canvassing neighborhoods searching for the pair. While police have said the two boys were between the ages of 10 and 15, the mother says she believes the younger boy was as young as 5 years old.

She said the teen fired four shots, the first into the ground. West didn't see a shell casing ejected, and said she assumed the gun wasn't real.

Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear - she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. "I didn't know I was hurt."

"The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said. "And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy."
Old 07-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #857
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2931273.html

I mean ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RICH right?

Black teens shot a 13 month old white baby IN THE FACE.

Sherry West wept while she told The Associated Press that she pleaded with the gunman and a younger accomplice who approached her Thursday morning while she walked near their home in coastal Brunswick.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said `I don't have it.' And he said, `Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, `No, don't kill my baby!'"

Police were combing school records and canvassing neighborhoods searching for the pair. While police have said the two boys were between the ages of 10 and 15, the mother says she believes the younger boy was as young as 5 years old.

She said the teen fired four shots, the first into the ground. West didn't see a shell casing ejected, and said she assumed the gun wasn't real.

Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear - she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. "I didn't know I was hurt."

"The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said. "And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy."
I guess you have to start at age 13 months to have " The Talk"...............

http://thecampofthesaints.org/john-d...black-version/

“Sean O’Reilly was 16 when his mother gave him the talk that most black parents give their teenage sons,” Denisa R. Superville of the Hackensack (NJ) Record tells us. Meanwhile, down in Atlanta: “Her sons were 12 and 8 when Marlyn Tillman realized it was time for her to have the talk,” Gracie Bonds Staples writes in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Leonard Greene talks about the talk in the New York Post. Someone bylined as KJ Dell’Antonia talks about the talk in The New York Times. Darryl Owens talks about the talk in the Orlando Sentinel.

Yes, talk about the talk is all over.

There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too. My own kids, now 19 and 16, have had it in bits and pieces as subtopics have arisen. If I were to assemble it into a single talk, it would look something like the following.

(1) Among your fellow citizens are forty million who identify as black, and whom I shall refer to as black. The cumbersome (and MLK-noncompliant) term “African-American” seems to be in decline, thank goodness. “Colored” and “Negro” are archaisms. What you must call “the ‘N’ word” is used freely among blacks but is taboo to nonblacks.

“There is a talk that nonblack Americans have with their kids, too.”

(2) American blacks are descended from West African populations, with some white and aboriginal-American admixture. The overall average of non-African admixture is 20-25 percent. The admixture distribution is nonlinear, though: “It seems that around 10 percent of the African American population is more than half European in ancestry.” (Same link.)

(3) Your own ancestry is mixed north-European and northeast-Asian, but blacks will take you to be white.

(4) The default principle in everyday personal encounters is, that as a fellow citizen, with the same rights and obligations as yourself, any individual black is entitled to the same courtesies you would extend to a nonblack citizen. That is basic good manners and good citizenship. In some unusual circumstances, however—e.g., paragraph (10h) below—this default principle should be overridden by considerations of personal safety.

(5) As with any population of such a size, there is great variation among blacks in every human trait (except, obviously, the trait of identifying oneself as black). They come fat, thin, tall, short, dumb, smart, introverted, extroverted, honest, crooked, athletic, sedentary, fastidious, sloppy, amiable, and obnoxious. There are black geniuses and black morons. There are black saints and black psychopaths. In a population of forty million, you will find almost any human type. Only at the far, far extremes of certain traits are there absences. There are, for example, no black Fields Medal winners. While this is civilizationally consequential, it will not likely ever be important to you personally. Most people live and die without ever meeting (or wishing to meet) a Fields Medal winner.

(6) As you go through life, however, you will experience an ever larger number of encounters with black Americans. Assuming your encounters are random—for example, not restricted only to black convicted murderers or to black investment bankers—the Law of Large Numbers will inevitably kick in. You will observe that the means—the averages—of many traits are very different for black and white Americans, as has been confirmed by methodical inquiries in the human sciences.

(7) Of most importance to your personal safety are the very different means for antisocial behavior, which you will see reflected in, for instance, school disciplinary measures, political corruption, and criminal convictions.

(8) These differences are magnified by the hostility many blacks feel toward whites. Thus, while black-on-black behavior is more antisocial in the average than is white-on-white behavior, average black-on-white behavior is a degree more antisocial yet.

(9) A small cohort of blacks—in my experience, around five percent—is ferociously hostile to whites and will go to great lengths to inconvenience or harm us. A much larger cohort of blacks—around half—will go along passively if the five percent take leadership in some event. They will do this out of racial solidarity, the natural willingness of most human beings to be led, and a vague feeling that whites have it coming.

(10) Thus, while always attentive to the particular qualities of individuals, on the many occasions where you have nothing to guide you but knowledge of those mean differences, use statistical common sense:

(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.

(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.

(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).

(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.

(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.

(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.

(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.

(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.

(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

(12) There is a magnifying effect here, too, caused by affirmative action. In a pure meritocracy there would be very low proportions of blacks in cognitively demanding jobs. Because of affirmative action, the proportions are higher. In government work, they are very high. Thus, in those encounters with strangers that involve cognitive engagement, ceteris paribus the black stranger will be less intelligent than the white. In such encounters, therefore—for example, at a government office—you will, on average, be dealt with more competently by a white than by a black. If that hostility-based magnifying effect (paragraph 8) is also in play, you will be dealt with more politely, too. “The DMV lady“ is a statistical truth, not a myth.

(13) In that pool of forty million, there are nonetheless many intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs. In addition to the ordinary pleasures of friendship, you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here. Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous. To be an IWSB in present-day US society is a height of felicity rarely before attained by any group of human beings in history. Try to curb your envy: it will be taken as prejudice (see paragraph 13).
Old 07-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #858
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Zimmerman rescues man from his crashed truck after highway accident

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...uf-RNM.twitter

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin, emerged to help rescue someone who was trapped in an overturned truck, police said today.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told ABC News that Zimmerman "pulled an individual from a truck that had rolled over" at the intersection of a Florida highway last week. Florida Highway Patrol is now handling the case, McAuliffe said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and route 417, police said. The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

It's the first known sighting of Zimmerman since he left the courtroom following his acquittal last week on murder charges for the death of Martin. Zimmerman, 29, shot and killed Martin, 17, in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, 2012. The jury determined that Zimmerman shot Martin in self-defense
Old 07-22-2013, 11:41 AM   #859
Johnykbr

Just read about this, pretty crazy. I wonder if this will get any air time. It probably isn't really worthy for anyone else but since he has been in the news non-stop lately I have to wonder if this plays in.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:48 AM   #860
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...uf-RNM.twitter

George Zimmerman, who has been in hiding since he was acquitted of murder in the death of Trayvon Martin,

The crash site is less than a mile from where he shot Martin.

That's some damn good hiding. Nobody would expect to find you a mile away from where he shot Martin.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #861
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
That's some damn good hiding. Nobody would expect to find you a mile away from where he shot Martin.
Hiding in plain sight......
Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #862
errand
Ring of Famer

Oddly enough this did not come out in the trial......
Old 07-27-2013, 04:00 PM   #863
nyuk nyuk

I hope they gave him his gun back. That's gotta be the cheapest 9mm on the market.
Old 07-27-2013, 04:02 PM   #864
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I hope they gave him his gun back. That's gotta be the cheapest 9mm on the market.
Holder has confiscated it last I heard........
Old 07-27-2013, 04:06 PM   #865
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Holder has confiscated it last I heard........
How can you confiscate private property without charges? I thought the DA gave it back to him?
Old 07-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #866
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Zimmerman was not punched in the nose.

/facepalm
Old 07-27-2013, 05:46 PM   #867
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
How can you confiscate private property without charges? I thought the DA gave it back to him?

You can't but they did. Left him defenseless with all the threats on his life. It's like they want him to be killed. If i didn't know better I would say factions of the federal government would like to instigate a race war in the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-to-zimmerman/
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #868
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

It's a sop for the NAACP, there will be no Civil Rights charges, the DOJ are going through the motions.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:37 PM   #869
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You can't but they did. Left him defenseless with all the threats on his life. It's like they want him to be killed. If i didn't know better I would say factions of the federal government would like to instigate a race war in the USA.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...-to-zimmerman/
Law enforcement can confiscate anything if they believe it has been, will be or is a result of a crime. It is up to the citizen to file paperwork and ultimately a lawsuit to get their property back. That is how highway patrol agencies shake down people who travel with cash.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #870
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
Law enforcement can confiscate anything if they believe it has been, will be or is a result of a crime. It is up to the citizen to file paperwork and ultimately a lawsuit to get their property back. That is how highway patrol agencies shake down people who travel with cash.

So that is how all the USA cops buy these condos here in Cabo. I wondered where they got the money.

Did seen strange when they showed up at closings with a shopping bag of money
Old 07-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #871
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
DOJ has told the Sanford police to hold all evidence, which includes Zimmerman's gun

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19...rman-evidence/
Old 07-28-2013, 09:35 AM   #872
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
It's a sop for the NAACP, there will be no Civil Rights charges, the DOJ are going through the motions.
I wouldn't be so sure.......too much political capital and energy was spent lynching Zimmerman prior to the trial....and of course their willing accomplices in the media will champion their cause.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #873
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You can't but they did.

Exactly...not to mention if the DOJ charge him, it's pretty much putting him in double jeopardy

Left him defenseless with all the threats on his life. It's like they want him to be killed.

Exactly.....and of course the DOJ had no problem with the Black Panthers putting a bounty on Zimmerman's head "dead or alive"

If i didn't know better I would say factions of the federal government would like to instigate a race war in the USA.

You're probably not that far off from the truth...the current chumps in WH and Congress definitely want to divide this great nation....oh, and Charlie Manson approves of this

in bold
Old 07-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #874
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

What information is the DOJ operating on? The FBI investigated Zimmerman for a federal civil rights charge and found no evidence of racism whatsoever. In fact, they discovered that the opposite is more likely true. The DOJ couldn't possibly bring a successful indictment against this FBI finding. So, what are they doing?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #875
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
What information is the DOJ operating on? The FBI investigated Zimmerman for a federal civil rights charge and found no evidence of racism whatsoever. In fact, they discovered that the opposite is more likely true. The DOJ couldn't possibly bring a successful indictment against this FBI finding. So, what are they doing?
Setting up a climate for retaliation, what else could it be?

Here's what I think the government over lords want to disarm America. Starting a race war is the golden excuse they need to implement Marshal Law which is the first necessary step toward disarming America.