The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2013, 09:46 AM   #601
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
! Yes I did, although "concert" took me a minute.

My thing with the whole thing is the fight. Zimmerman looked to be larger than Martin and the fact that hospital personnel said his injuries were minimal. My conclusion has been that Zimmerman needed that gun because he was no man. That Martin's biggest crime that night was wearing a hoodie. Like at the conclusion of the OJ trial I felt OJ would answer for whatever he did at some point, so will Zimmerman. Martin's blood will be on his hand's forever and regardless of whether he wants his old life back, he will never have it. And he has no one to blame for that but himself.
Martin committed aggravated battery that night which is a forcible felony which under FL law allows for the discharge of a gun by a CHL owner. It was a simple self defense case blown out of proportion by the race hustlers who have already profiteered off of the HOA to the tune of over $1 million dollars.
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #602
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
, yeah, comparing this case with one of a sports celebrity is always sound
, whatever helps you sleep at night.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #603
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
This is such a disingenuous argument. If Zimmerman was black, he wouldn't have been calling 911 and following random black people through his neighborhood. Or, applying the views of Zimmerman apologists, he would have been too drunk, stoned, lazy, or too much of a thug, to be out there neighborhood watching in the first place.
http://globalgrind.com/news/george-z...of-photo-video
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #604
Bronco Yoda

Why do people listen to race-baiters on either side? Learn to think for yourselves people.

This was not a racial crime. This was a dumb on dumb encounter.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:05 AM   #605
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Why do people listen to race-baiters on either side? Learn to think for yourselves people.

Because every single issue that pops up is immediately funneled into the left/right pipe. Yer either fer us, or agin us!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #606
Bronco Yoda

George Zimmerman's Grandfather.

ONCE AGAIN SOME OF YOU BEEN PLAYED!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:11 AM   #607
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
OJ Simpson says hi. Dumb ass.
What part of "beyond a shadow of a doubt" do you not understand?

or "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit".......
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:14 AM   #608
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

Wait a minute! I thought Zimmerman was a "white hispanic?"

What did Captain Willard say in Apocalypse Now? "The bull**** piled up so fast in Vietnam, you needed wings to stay above it."
Old 07-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #609
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:

I think Al Sharpton disagrees, he's been sounding the alarm on all the morning talk shows............
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #610
Bronco Yoda

Please everyone. We need to stop buying the hype. STOP LETTING THEM PLAY YOU!!!!!

We all need to come to gather as Americans. White, Black, Brown... (Or in GZ case all 3)

Do not let them divide us. Embrace our diversity and listen to each others TRUE concerns with open minds and hearts.

DO NOT BUY INTO THE BULL****!
Old 07-14-2013, 10:30 AM   #611
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:

Wasn't this released months ago?
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #612
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
, whatever helps you sleep at night.
, and whatever you need to feel good about yourself race pimp.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #613
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

But it doesn't fit the narrative we are supposed to be indoctrinated to believe.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #614
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
Martin committed aggravated battery that night which is a forcible felony which under FL law allows for the discharge of a gun by a CHL owner. It was a simple self defense case blown out of proportion by the race hustlers who have already profiteered off of the HOA to the tune of over $1 million dollars.
Really? You were there? What I've observed is no one but God and Zimmerman knows what really happened that night. The only facts I've discerned are that Martin was unarmed and dead because Zimmerman shot him. That Zimmerman told the cops "these people are always getting away". So if there is a race element, Zimmerman seems to have caused it. I see it more as profiling someone wearing a hoodie and white people wear them also. Plus the fact that it is rare when an unarmed person ends up dead because of an armed person that they get away scot free, even in a self defense case, especially where there were no where near life threatening injuries to the armed person.

As far as the money obtained from the HOA I hadn't heard anything about that, except that a civil lawsuit has recently been filed.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:44 AM   #615
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Oakland will be Oakland.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...07-14-06-36-06
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #616
Bronco Yoda

This was about a hot headed kid from a troubled home who had been recently kicked out of his mothers home for fighting, stealing & drugs. She could no longer control him and hoped his adopted father could. Trayvon had recently swung on his bus driver. phone records revealed that he was trying to buy a damn hand gun and was selling pot. Clearly a young man who was going down the wrong path. The one thing that stood above all his troubles was what that he liked to fight and was good at it.

... So why are people so shocked that he got pissed and decided to whoop ass! This was no choir boy selling boy scout compasses door to door. he could have gone home but ihe didn't. I have a feeling that George confronted him about what he was doing and TM showed the same response he did for his bus driver. He swung.

He clearly had no respect for adults or anyone else.

This is also about a man who seems like he wanted to help his community but was compulsive, naive & clearly not prepared for a true confrontation. He also had a history of not knowing how and when to mind his own business. Clearly he showed questionable judgement by carrying a weapon while placing himself in a dangerous situation with very limited abilities without the gun.

... He who looks for trouble will often find it.

This was not a racial killing. This was a dumb on dumber encounter that led to a horribly tragic situation.

... but lets not think rationally for ourselves but rather be led by the nose by race-baiters on all sides who have their own agenda. And these agendas are not exactly pure in nature all the time.

'A person is smart, people are dumb'
Old 07-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #617
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
Well there's a glaring difference here in that the black people who did these things, when they were found, were immediately arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned.
They had dozenz of victims.. racially motivated and had a sting....KT was a slam dunk read the article

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...wntown-attacks

Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 07-14-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #618
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Really? You were there? What I've observed is no one but God and Zimmerman knows what really happened that night. The only facts I've discerned are that Martin was unarmed and dead because Zimmerman shot him. That Zimmerman told the cops "these people are always getting away". So if there is a race element, Zimmerman seems to have caused it. I see it more as profiling someone wearing a hoodie and white people wear them also. Plus the fact that it is rare when an unarmed person ends up dead because of an armed person that they get away scot free, even in a self defense case, especially where there were no where near life threatening injuries to the armed person.

As far as the money obtained from the HOA I hadn't heard anything about that, except that a civil lawsuit has recently been filed.
True --we were not there. so.....Look at the evidence! Or do you believe that Zimmerman beat himself up??!?!?! Besides a single gunshot wound to the chest, there were NO mainfestations of a physical confrontation with Zimmerman present on Martin's body. Trayvon was OBVIOUSLY the aggressor of Physical violence as evidenced by the condition of each person's body. The amount of damage on Zimmerman's body could constitute aggravated assault/battery.

1) "These people are always getting away"--RACIST? where's race being specified or are you a mind reader?

but do you want to know who did use racial epithets? Trayvon Martin :

2) The civil lawsuit against the HOA was already settled:

"Trayvon Martinís parents have settled a wrongful death claim with the homeowners association of the Retreat at Twin Lakes, the Florida housing complex where their son was shot and killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

The undisclosed sum is believed to be more than $1 million, the Orlando Sentinel reported

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2Z3M32dDa
Old 07-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #619
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lary-tool.html
Old 07-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #620
swaiy

Quote:
This was about a hot headed kid from a troubled home who had been recently kicked out of his mothers home for fighting, stealing & drugs. She could no longer control him and hoped his adopted father could. Trayvon had recently swung on his bus driver. phone records revealed that he was trying to buy a damn hand gun and was selling pot. Clearly a young man who was going down the wrong path. The one thing that stood above all his troubles was what that he liked to fight and was good at it.

... So why are people so shocked that he got pissed and decided to whoop ass! This was no choir boy selling boy scout compasses door to door. he could have gone home but ihe didn't. I have a feeling that George confronted him about what he was doing and TM showed the same response he did for his bus driver. He swung.

He clearly had no respect for adults or anyone else.

This is also about a man who seems like he wanted to help his community but was compulsive, naive & clearly not prepared for a true confrontation. He also had a history of not knowing how and when to mind his own business. Clearly he showed questionable judgement by carrying a weapon while placing himself in a dangerous situation with very limited abilities without the gun.

... He who looks for trouble will often find it.

This was not a racial killing. This was a dumb on dumber encounter that led to a horribly tragic situation.

... but lets not think rationally for ourselves but rather be led by the nose by race-baiters on all sides who have their own agenda. And these agendas are not exactly pure in nature all the time.

'A person is smart, people are dumb'
Thats your justification? He wasnt a saint? Lol
Old 07-14-2013, 03:43 PM   #621
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
I didn't justify anything. It was a terrible tragedy.

try again
Old 07-14-2013, 04:01 PM   #622
Bronco Yoda

Quote:

try again
Old 07-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #623
Bronco Yoda

Quote:

try again

Old 07-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #624
swaiy

Quote:

try again
Try what again? If the shoe fits...

I just asked a question and you reply as if I insinuated something. Hmm.
Old 07-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #625
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Try what again? .
Reading comprehension. If the shoe fits...