The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2013, 10:51 PM   #576
DBruleU
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
After justice was served tonight, Mark O Mara absolutely let the press have it during his post verdict Q&A... I'll look for YouTube video of that mañana! FYI-- no justice no peace Shouting demonstrators in SAN FRANCISCO right now...
27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">
DBruleU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #577
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
This picture is not relevant to my point.

BTW, we both joined the OM in the same month 12 years ago, about a month after it was created. To my knowledge this is only the second time I have ever responded to you. The first time was a good 10 years ago. There is a reason for that.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:58 PM   #578
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason in LA View Post
This picture is not relevant to my point.

BTW, we both joined the OM in the same month 12 years ago, about a month after it was created. To my knowledge this is only the second time I have ever responded to you. The first time was a good 10 years ago. There is a reason for that.
Cry some moar about a just verdict over a trial that should have never been.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #579
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You didn't answer my question. Would a black kid be found "not guilty" in the death of a white guy?

Not sure but I think the Denver tax payers with build the Broncos a brand new stadium.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #580
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

Quote:

They wanted this trial and they wanted it to end during the hottest time of the year and they wanted an acquittal.

It's called divide and conquer

They are the global elitists that want a one world government and know to get there they must break the back of the USA.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #581
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
They wanted this trial and they wanted it to end during the hottest time of the year and they wanted an acquittal.

It's called divide and conquer

They are the global elitists that want a one world government and know to get there they must break the back of the USA.
Which one was the reptilian? Martin or Zimmerman?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:20 AM   #582
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
I never believed the whole reaching for the gun BS that the defense tried to us. Just because someone is reaching for the gun does not give a person the right to pull out the gun out of the holster and shot someone.

I will say that people seem to forget that being unarmed, doesn't mean you can not be lethal (e.g. boxers, MMA fighters, knives, bats, large rocks to the head, etc.). People can kill without a gun. I don't know if things really happen the way the defense said it did, but if it did and he was getting his ass stomped into the concert, then that sounds like a legit reason to pull the trigger.

EDIT: Damn, I got a whole lot of misspelling in this post. You know what I meant.
! Yes I did, although "concert" took me a minute.

My thing with the whole thing is the fight. Zimmerman looked to be larger than Martin and the fact that hospital personnel said his injuries were minimal. My conclusion has been that Zimmerman needed that gun because he was no man. That Martin's biggest crime that night was wearing a hoodie. Like at the conclusion of the OJ trial I felt OJ would answer for whatever he did at some point, so will Zimmerman. Martin's blood will be on his hand's forever and regardless of whether he wants his old life back, he will never have it. And he has no one to blame for that but himself.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:46 AM   #583
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

When I was in Army boot camp some years ago we had a training class titled "Race Relations". It was all about white and black relations.

A black sergeant led the class, his first statement was "Blacks are stupid, lazy, and worthless." Mostly silence greeted this statement, some murmurs.

His second statement was "Whites can't fight, can't ****, and can't dance." Most of the blacks in the room lept to their feet, cheered, clapped and danced. I took note of it because I looked around to see who in my unit was cheering. This was a battalion gathering, 1000 men.

So you tell me who is racist. You tell me who is aggressive toward the other race.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #584
extralife
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
When I was in Army boot camp some years ago we had a training class titled "Race Relations". It was all about white and black relations.

A black sergeant led the class, his first statement was "Blacks are stupid, lazy, and worthless." Mostly silence greeted this statement, some murmurs.

His second statement was "Whites can't fight, can't ****, and can't dance." Most of the blacks in the room lept to their feet, cheered, clapped and danced. I took note of it because I looked around to see who in my unit was cheering. This was a battalion gathering, 1000 men.

So you tell me who is racist. You tell me who is aggressive toward the other race.
do you need to know why this is stupid?

serious question
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 03:11 AM   #585
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Its funny how things get so much publicity. What happened to the blacks jumping white men in Denver a couple years ago from behind.. attacking them when not looking... no riots...black man shoots three white men in Florida ... no riots. Me getting jumped walking home multiple times while living in petersberg via...no riot..I've meet more minorities that are racist then whites who are racist...I'm about tired of hearing its all the white mans fault.. that Ali chick needs some edict tape
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:44 AM   #586
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
There must be some pure white guy, not a "white hispanic" on trial someplace the liberal media and Obama can interfere with and pressure and threaten for a guilty verdict. Oh, in Florida 3 black men killed a white woman. I wonder if this case will get 24/7 coverage. Yeah, right, it ruins the narrative, so pretend it isn't happening.
OJ Simpson says hi. Dumb ass.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:05 AM   #587
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
OJ Simpson says hi. Dumb ass.
Yuck, yuck, that made sense genius.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:14 AM   #588
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post

Self guilt white liberals will think that is racist you pointing out that out. It doesn't fit the narrative and the world they have created for themselves in their little minds in which all nondemocrat voting white people are racists and nobody else.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:51 AM   #589
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:57 AM   #590
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Yuck, yuck, that made sense genius.
I"m glad you agree. Dumb ass.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #591
barryr
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I"m glad you agree. Dumb ass.
, yeah, comparing this case with one of a sports celebrity is always sound
Old 07-14-2013, 08:41 AM   #592
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...a-blasts-media

"In the aftermath of the jury acquittal of George Zimmerman on second-degree murder and manslaughter charges in the killing of Trayvon Martin, defense attorney Mark O’Mara blasted the media and racial advocacy groups for stumping for Zimmerman’s arrest and conviction. “Things would have been different for George Zimmerman if he was black for this reason: he would never have been charged with a crime,” O’Mara stated to CNN on Saturday night. “If only those who decided to condemn Mr. Zimmerman as quickly and as viciously as they did would have taken just a little bit of time to find out who it was they were condemning, it never would have happened. And it certainly wouldn’t have happened if he was black, because those people who decided that they were going to make him the scapegoat would not have.”
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #593
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default TRUTH

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...erman-Sharpton

On early Sunday morning, Breitbart News spoke with Robert Zimmerman, brother of George Zimmerman. In response to media coverage from media outlets like MSNBC and Huffington Post decrying the verdict, Robert Zimmerman stated, “The hallmark of our judicial system is a trial by jury of your peers. People called for George’s arrest and called for him to have his day in court, and both of those things have come to pass. The hallmark of our society is the rule of law. It should go without saying that respecting the rule of law and the outcome, this verdict, is our duty.”

Zimmerman also said that he agreed with defense attorney Mark O’Mara, who said that his brother, George, would not have been arrested were he black. “I would have to agree with Mr. O’Mara. It’s hard to tell in hindsight what would or would not have happened if any other race had been involved, but certainly at the beginning of the narrative coming to light from Mr. Benjamin Crump and Ms. Natalie Jackson, it was clear that they wanted race front and center in their narrative and did a disservice to our country as a result.”
Old 07-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #594
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

Quote:
BINGO.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #595
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default Robert Zimmerman was impressive while defending his brother

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3593739.html
Old 07-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #596
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

This is just another one of those sad cases that has been turned into a litmus test to validate everybody's politics. Coulter cries out, "Hallelujah!" and Sharpton screams "Atrocity!" blah blah blah
And everybody takes a side and starts screaming at the other side.

Here's an interesting take:
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...ntern.cnn.html
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:39 AM   #597
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
Its funny how things get so much publicity. What happened to the blacks jumping white men in Denver a couple years ago from behind.. attacking them when not looking... no riots...black man shoots three white men in Florida ... no riots. Me getting jumped walking home multiple times while living in petersberg via...no riot..I've meet more minorities that are racist then whites who are racist...I'm about tired of hearing its all the white mans fault.. that Ali chick needs some edict tape
Well there's a glaring difference here in that the black people who did these things, when they were found, were immediately arrested, prosecuted and imprisoned.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:42 AM   #598
peacepipe
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

On early Sunday morning, Breitbart News spoke with Robert Zimmerman, brother of George Zimmerman. In response to media coverage from media outlets like MSNBC and Huffington Post decrying the verdict, Robert Zimmerman stated, “The hallmark of our judicial system is a trial by jury of your peers. People called for George’s arrest and called for him to have his day in court, and both of those things have come to pass. The hallmark of our society is the rule of law. It should go without saying that respecting the rule of law and the outcome, this verdict, is our duty.”

Zimmerman also said that he agreed with defense attorney Mark O’Mara, who said that his brother, George, would not have been arrested were he black. “I would have to agree with Mr. O’Mara. It’s hard to tell in hindsight what would or would not have happened if any other race had been involved, but certainly at the beginning of the narrative coming to light from Mr. Benjamin Crump and Ms. Natalie Jackson, it was clear that they wanted race front and center in their narrative and did a disservice to our country as a result.”
Brietbart & truth two things that have never gone together.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #599
Bronco Yoda

Amazing that this thing was turned into a racial thing. You'd think people would be more sophisticated by now. Are we ever going to grow up in this country. Why do people listen to race-baiters on either side? Learn to think for yourselves people.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 10:45 AM   #600
manchambo
Ring of Famer

Quote:

This is such a disingenuous argument. If Zimmerman was black, he wouldn't have been calling 911 and following random black people through his neighborhood. Or, applying the views of Zimmerman apologists, he would have been too drunk, stoned, lazy, or too much of a thug, to be out there neighborhood watching in the first place.
manchambo is offline   Reply With Quote