The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #1126
Punisher
®Spreading the Wealth

97,98,2015 Champs WOOOOOOOOOOOO!®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Rap music, video games, and loss of parent. The only thing left to blame now is Ghostbusters.
No i don't give a flying **** Rap Music targets black and spanish males. And we ALLLLL KNOW its a tool to keep the white race a head in life. Should you thank the illuminati now or later?
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:49 PM   #1127
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Rap music, video games, and loss of parent. The only thing left to blame now is Ghostbusters.

Im willing to bet he took an extended stay down in myrtle beach for a while too
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #1128
Punisher
®Spreading the Wealth

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Hernandez was very close to his dad, some say he hung out with his dad more than his friends. His death hit him hard.

Just like thousands of other young men who didn't decide to turn to a life of crime.
Um that's exactly what i said. DADDY ISSUES
Old 07-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #1129
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Im willing to bet he took an extended stay down in myrtle beach for a while too
Plus he took some ambien.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #1130
Agamemnon

God some people are such simpletons. Aaron Hernandez wasn't involved in three homicides and a bunch of attempted homicides because he plays video games or listens to rap. He did those things because he is a murdering psychopath who has no regard for the life of others. I seriously can't believe people are still in such denial about the reality of violent psychopaths walking among us that they would rather blame trivial entertainment than look into the dark recesses of humanity's potential. I guess it's just more comfortable to blame it on video games or the like than to own the fact that a certain percentage of human beings are simply monsters.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:52 PM   #1131
Punisher
®Spreading the Wealth

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
God some people are such simpletons. Aaron Hernandez wasn't involved in three homicides and a bunch of attempted homicides because he plays video games or listens to rap. He did those things because he is a murdering psychopath who has no regard for the life of others. I seriously can't believe people are still in such denial about the reality of violent psychopaths walking among us that they would rather blame trivial entertainment than look into the dark recesses of humanity's potential. I guess it's just more comfortable to blame it on video games or the like than to own the fact that a certain percentage of human beings are simply monsters.
Who the **** said Video games?
Old 07-02-2013, 02:54 PM   #1132
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
I agree but see post 1064 where people in the media like to skirt personal responsibility and blame society.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #1133
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Daddy issues plays a major part in society. Not saying that every person goes insane in do something wrong because of thier dad but the majority of people do or just need a reason when they do something dumb.
Yeah. Look at Dubya? He only ran for president to make up for his daddy losing re-election. I guess he invaded Iraq to clean up daddy's mess there as well.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #1134
Agamemnon

Quote:
Who the **** said Video games?
You should actually read the posts in threads you are posting in...
Old 07-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #1135
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

It's about video games now? Awesome I love this place.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:20 PM   #1136
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

They show Playmakers on ESPN was more accurate then NFL wants to admit. Some other network should pick that up they could just use the real events to make shows like the cop programs do. These events were based on an actual NFL player. Only the names have been changed to protect the victims!
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #1137
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I think Hernandez was raging about the DRM procedures of XBone.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:09 PM   #1138
canadianbroncosfan

Quote:
^ This completely.

Although I don't play video games, I do listen to rap music. I have killed exactly ZERO people in my life time, nor have I ever wanted to actually end someone's life. He is a murderous psychopath, regardless of his talent.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #1139
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Um that's exactly what i said. DADDY ISSUES
And like I said, thousands of young boys, who listen to rap, lose their fathers and don't turn to a life of crime.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #1140
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
And like I said, thousands of young boys, who listen to rap, lose their fathers and don't turn to a life of crime.
And of those who do turn to a life of crime, only a very small minority are going to actually resort to killing people. Being a criminal and being a psychopath with no conscience are not the same thing. Most criminals never kill anyone. Aaron Hernandez is just a ****ed up dude.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:33 PM   #1141
Willynowei
Some dude

Football is a wonderful thing.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I turned out in life successful by any measure (according to societal stereotypes, at least) and I had very distant parents, was raised mostly by the grandmother, and saw my dad once a month for a few years in the middle of my childhood before he moved off to another country. I grew up mostly in the inner city ghettos between until 10 years old before I was able to get out and into the suburbs.

One of my best friends is also successful in life by any measure, his father died in a boating accident when he was a preteen.

In my limited anecdotal experience, the biggest problem by far, is when you're in the ghetto, you're surround by straight up garbage. Garbage culture, no values, no morales. No one who knows me these days would ever guess i was once in a gang or beat kids up for money or stole.

Did all that before I moved into the suburbs.

It's really that simple to me.
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #1142
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Feel the need to show your support? A Boston man is offering to scrawl body art of the embattled tight end on your body for no charge.

oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:38 AM   #1143
Smiling Assassin27
Concerned Citizen

Blimey me hearties

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pirate Giraffe

Colin Daniels ‏@southstands303 5m

"high motor player with football smarts and tremendous upside, sometimes kills a couple people" - Mel Kiper scouts Aaron Hernandez

Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:31 AM   #1144
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Aaron Hernandez - TE - Free Agent

According to the Associated Press, court documents suggest police may have turned up "key evidence" in the Aaron Hernandez murder investigation in a "flop house" rented by the former Patriots tight end.
Police searching Hernandez's alternate apartment in Franklin, Mass. reportedly turned up a sweatshirt and baseball hat "similar to what Hernandez wore the night of Odin Lloyd was killed." They also found boxes of bullets. In another Hernandez development, the prosecution has reportedly "reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla." to determine if Hernandez had a role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded. The alleged pattern of violence in Hernandez's past grows more disturbing by the day.

No news if any rap music or video games were found.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #1145
Smiling Assassin27
Concerned Citizen

Blimey me hearties

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pirate Giraffe

Quote:

According to the Associated Press, court documents suggest police may have turned up "key evidence" in the Aaron Hernandez murder investigation in a "flop house" rented by the former Patriots tight end.
Police searching Hernandez's alternate apartment in Franklin, Mass. reportedly turned up a sweatshirt and baseball hat "similar to what Hernandez wore the night of Odin Lloyd was killed." They also found boxes of bullets. In another Hernandez development, the prosecution has reportedly "reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla." to determine if Hernandez had a role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded. The alleged pattern of violence in Hernandez's past grows more disturbing by the day.

I bet his parents let him watch Ghostbusters when he was a kid.
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #1146
Bacchus

Old 07-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #1147
uplink
Ring of Famer

I just heard Hernandez is now also being investigated for the wrongful death of Abel, I guess Cain was innocent all along.
uplink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:46 PM   #1148
Punisher
®Spreading the Wealth

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:

If i told you M. Jordan influenced me to play basketball would you believe me? If i told you rap music influenced me to kill people would you believe me?
Old 07-05-2013, 05:47 PM   #1149
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
If i told you M. Jordan influenced me to play basketball would you believe me? If i told you rap music influenced me to kill people would you believe me?
Nope.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:53 PM   #1150
Punisher
®Spreading the Wealth

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7

Quote:
Nope.
If i told you my dad influenced me to become a broncos fan would you believe me? Theres a brain wash every where. We're told what to do are whole lives. My whole life i was told you look presentable if you wear a Suit so i wear a Suit and important events.