The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #1051
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Aaron Hernandez Was a Passenger in a High Speed Chase in Connecticut, With the Man Who is Now Suing Him for Shooting Him in the Eye

Finally, both of the other men alleged to be involved in the Odin Lloyd shooting are in custody. The investigation now turns to finding the weapon used in the shooting. Buried within that Boston Globe article is an interesting blurb about Aaron Hernandez and his involvement with Alexander Bradley, the man now suing him for a separate shooting in Florida.

On the weekend between the AFC Championship Game (which New England lost to Baltimore) and the Super Bowl, Aaron Hernandez appeared on a police report with Alexander Bradley after a high speed chase. According to the police report, a Black Yukon SUV was stopped on a highway at 2:20 a.m. when a trooper pulled up, and the vehicle took off swerving violently. The chase down I-93 reached 105 miles per hour before the vehicle was finally pulled over.

Bradley, the man who was later allegedly shot in the eye by Hernandez, was the driver, and Hernandez was in the passenger seat. When the officer approached the vehicle, Hernandez reportedly yelled out, “Trooper, I’m Aaron Hernandez — it’s OK.”

Bradley was charged with drunk driving after then failing field sobriety tests.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...im-in-the-eye/

" I’m Aaron Hernandez — it’s OK.”

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 06-30-2013 at 11:59 AM..
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #1052
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Apparently, the Patsies missed the obvious or didn't care.

TMZ has obtained a photo of Aaron Hernandez throwing up gang signs often associated with the Bristol Bloods street gang in Connecticut ... while dressed head-to-toe in red clothing.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/27/aaron-...ng-gang-signs/
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #1053
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Yep the praise for how NE handled this is a joke. They should apologize to Odin Loyds family and the people in the community where they enabled Hernandez to live. They hired a guy they should have known was a gangbanger and he terrorized the city. But.....espn praises them lol. Give me a break the Pats are not to be praised. In fact their run ins are probably less because they pay the local police to not bust their players.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #1054
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post

TMZ has obtained a photo of Aaron Hernandez throwing up gang signs often associated with the Bristol Bloods street gang in Connecticut ... while dressed head-to-toe in red clothing.

I like how it took two days to process AH because they needed to look for gang tattoos, yet TMZ with a zoom in of him being arrested could find one.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:59 PM   #1055
Tim

What a dumb piece of ****

" hey trooper I'm Aaron Hernandez is ok"
Old 06-30-2013, 05:15 PM   #1056
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I like how it took two days to process AH because they needed to look for gang tattoos, yet TMZ with a zoom in of him being arrested could find one.
The Patsies were shocked to learn he had gang affiliations, despite their pre-draft player evaluations, his rep at FL and visible the gang tats.

Until his arrest, they had no idea.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:08 PM   #1057
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

"Trooper, I’m Aaron Hernandez — it’s OK.”

huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 06:12 PM   #1058
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Aaron Hernandez Was a Passenger in a High Speed Chase in Connecticut, With the Man Who is Now Suing Him for Shooting Him in the Eye

Finally, both of the other men alleged to be involved in the Odin Lloyd shooting are in custody. The investigation now turns to finding the weapon used in the shooting. Buried within that Boston Globe article is an interesting blurb about Aaron Hernandez and his involvement with Alexander Bradley, the man now suing him for a separate shooting in Florida.

On the weekend between the AFC Championship Game (which New England lost to Baltimore) and the Super Bowl, Aaron Hernandez appeared on a police report with Alexander Bradley after a high speed chase. According to the police report, a Black Yukon SUV was stopped on a highway at 2:20 a.m. when a trooper pulled up, and the vehicle took off swerving violently. The chase down I-93 reached 105 miles per hour before the vehicle was finally pulled over.

Bradley, the man who was later allegedly shot in the eye by Hernandez, was the driver, and Hernandez was in the passenger seat. When the officer approached the vehicle, Hernandez reportedly yelled out, “Trooper, I’m Aaron Hernandez — it’s OK.”

Bradley was charged with drunk driving after then failing field sobriety tests.

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...im-in-the-eye/

" I’m Aaron Hernandez — it’s OK.”
There are a lot of misconceptions surrounding Aaron Hernandez, he is not a gangbanger at all but a budding Jedi - in this case he was trying out his jedi mindpowers. We can only assume the trooper in question was a hutt since he was impervious.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:29 AM   #1059
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Is there a dumber person on earth than Hernandez?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #1060
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yes, Pats fans that defend this POS.

Faider and Chiefs fan can come in as a close 2nd.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #1061
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Considering the pats FO are claiming they had no idea he was involved in gangs at some point in his life, you can choose a couple among them.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:42 AM   #1062
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Bob Kraft said the Patriots offered Wes Welker more money than the Broncos....

it's been an awesome offseason for Mr. Kraft

Last edited by bronco militia; 07-01-2013 at 08:52 AM..
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #1063
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
Bob Kraft said the Patriots offered Wes Welker more money than the Broncos....

it's been an awesome offseason for Mr. Kraft

That's what happens when you sell your soul to satan and your super bowl ring to Putin.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #1064
Enter The Dragon
Still Not A Playa

Football Jesus

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T.J. Ward

Ive been following this story and thought this was an interesting argument:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/w...society-070113
Enter The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:04 PM   #1065
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Yep the praise for how NE handled this is a joke. They should apologize to Odin Loyds family and the people in the community where they enabled Hernandez to live. They hired a guy they should have known was a gangbanger and he terrorized the city. But.....espn praises them lol. Give me a break the Pats are not to be praised. In fact their run ins are probably less because they pay the local police to not bust their players.

Do you have an actual source for this or is this opinion?

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #1066
Johnykbr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enter The Dragon View Post

Sure, maybe society is an indirect cause but it is certainly not to blame like Whitlock is arguing. AH is the to blame for buying into the lifestyle and (allegedly) pulling the trigger.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #1067
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:

I don't much agree with Whitlock (except for when he's trashing the kc chiefs) but I kinda agree with this article. He didn't directly criticize BO, but he came pretty damn close.

One thing he didn't touch on is violence in video games. I really, really think that the modern day video game is absolutely desensitizing youth from the reality of violence.

In the end, everyone has to accept personal responsibility for his or her actions. You can't blame society and this is what I've criticized Whitlock on in some other articles he's written, where he links the modern black athlete to the ganster lifestyle. But Whitlock is right, we glorify the hood. Why? I've never agreed with that type of hype and I never will.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #1068
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
One thing he didn't touch on is violence in video games. I really, really think that the modern day video game is absolutely desensitizing youth from the reality of violence.

In the end, everyone has to accept personal responsibility for his or her actions.
Parents are to blame, too. 8 year olds shouldn't be playing Grand Theft Auto. There are ratings on games, just like there are on movies.

If parents parented the way they should.....they wouldn't let the video games "raise" their kids.

Be a ****ing real parent, and stop letting TV and video games "babysit" your kids.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:30 PM   #1069
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post

I don't blame society. Video games. Gun stores. Parents etc etc. I blame this idiot wearing a skirt for a shirt.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #1070
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
I don't much agree with Whitlock (except for when he's trashing the kc chiefs) but I kinda agree with this article. He didn't directly criticize BO, but he came pretty damn close.

In the end, everyone has to accept personal responsibility for his or her actions. You can't blame society and this is what I've criticized Whitlock on in some other articles he's written, where he links the modern black athlete to the ganster lifestyle. But Whitlock is right, we glorify the hood. Why? I've never agreed with that type of hype and I never will.
The video game argument again? Sigh.

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #1071
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

Games are no worse than anything kids see on tv or in movies or read in books or hear in music. In fact its a poor reflection of the violence we have in the world that is not created for entertainment purposes.

I have played videogames since I was 5 years old. I read a ****ton of books and watch a ridiculous amount of movies. The most gut wrenching thing I have ever seen on television was 9/11. Games, movies and books have violence, but there is a distinct division between fake violence and the real thing. No amount of fatalities in mortal kombat could numb the real thing.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #1072
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Games are no worse than anything kids see on tv or in movies or read in books or hear in music. In fact its a poor reflection of the violence we have in the world that is not created for entertainment purposes.

I have played videogames since I was 5 years old. I read a ****ton of books and watch a ridiculous amount of movies. The most gut wrenching thing I have ever seen on television was 9/11. Games, movies and books have violence, but there is a distinct division between fake violence and the real thing. No amount of fatalities in mortal kombat could numb the real thing.

I agree totally. But I still wouldn't let me 8 year old play Grand Theft Auto. I still wouldn't let my 8 year old watch uber-violent, gory movies.

Maybe when she turns 9......
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #1073
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Parents are to blame, too. 8 year olds shouldn't be playing Grand Theft Auto. There are ratings on games, just like there are on movies.

If parents parented the way they should.....they wouldn't let the video games "raise" their kids.

Be a ****ing real parent, and stop letting TV and video games "babysit" your kids.
But that takes work! /sarcasm. I totally agree but most of the time little kiddies are playing violent games and said parent just doesn't care.
Old 07-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #1074
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:

Quote:
We can no longer distinguish bad from good. We no longer even aspire to be good; it has considerably less value. That’s what Aaron Hernandez represents, to me. Popular culture has so eroded the symbolic core principles at the root of America’s love affair with sports that many modern athletes believe their allegiance to gangster culture takes precedence over their allegiance to the sports culture that made them rich and famous.

I agree, the question I have is this happening by chance or is it part of some grand plan to destroy America and possibly most of humanity. Could this be traced back to Eugenics and a plan to deeply depopulate the planet. When you add it all up, empty food, failed medicine, failed government, endless war with no winner, failed economies, dissected families, killer vaccines and on and on it sure seems to add up to some destructive dark evil directing the insanity.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #1075
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post

I'm just saying it's not helping the situation, especially with young kids.