The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #1001
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

rmsanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:16 AM   #1002
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Good thing you posted that RMsanger had it been me I probably get banned.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #1003
Ironlung
Terminator

Snake Bitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
Ironlung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #1004
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

I don't know if anyone has posted these yet. Witty.

I was only looking for a certain one - and got carried away.
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:40 AM   #1005
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsanger View Post
This by far my favorite so far.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:58 AM   #1006
B-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Your logic is impeccable, and I couldn't agree more.

When some dude steps on your shoes at the club, though, what choice do you have but to kill him?
well of course, and in Aaron's defense, you really can't trust people anymore
Old 06-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #1007
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Those are great!!
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #1008
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Large View Post
well of course, and in Aaron's defense, you really can't trust people anymore
I never underrstood that. I'm not much of a cluber, but I have gone before, and the ratio of times I've gone and times I've seen an altercation is low. That is, it seems like every time I go out I see something happen.

The hilarious line I hear is "do you know who I am?"

Yeah I think you're the guy at Home Depot who refilled my gas grill tank.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #1009
B-Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
I never underrstood that. I'm not much of a cluber, but I have gone before, and the ratio of times I've gone and times I've seen an altercation is low. That is, it seems like every time I go out I see something happen.

I wouldn't go to any sort of "club" for any reason nowadays, glad those days are behind me... nothing like consorting with a bunch of young, immature idiots who pump their chest out with something to prove... lol

still in a little disbelief that Hernandez likely killed 3 people, and who knows if there are more as investigators dig into his past. Man, i shoud have been so easy- don't put yourself in a bad situation, hire 3 bodyguards and live a great life.... man, tragic
Old 06-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1010
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

The last time I went to a club it was on the strip district in Pittsburgh. I was 24 or 25. Jerome Bettis was there and all these girls were crowding around where he was sitting. Girl fights sometimes are the funniest things. Especially when they start throwing out "you know who I am?" A drunk white chick? Stop bumping me with those daggers you call elbows.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #1011
ak1971
uhhhh

I don't know why we put these douchebags on a pedestal. Most oft the NFL players are lowlife idiots. I have to find the article .but I think like 2% of the NFL players have been arrested since the Superbowl (4 mo) I'd love to have that stat with my employees
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #1012
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
I don't know why we put these douchebags on a pedestal. Most oft the NFL players are lowlife idiots. I have to find the article .but I think like 2% of the NFL players have been arrested since the Superbowl (4 mo) I'd love to have that stat with my employees
It's really a very small minority who are genuine lowlifes.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #1013
BroncosfanGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
my math might be a little off, but 2% doesn't seem like most of the league
Old 06-28-2013, 11:34 AM   #1014
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

The internet: It's fast.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:39 AM   #1015
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Looking back to my clubbing daze in Juarez Mx, Puerto Vallarta Mx., Colo Springs, and Tucson I am amazed I livd through it.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #1016
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Copied this from another site...

So by now everybody knows that my man Aaron Hernandez has re-written the book on how NOT to commit murder. Just the absolute worst murderer who has ever played the game. My question is what do you think his dumbest move was? Was it him picking up the victim in a rental car he rented under his name? Was it him killing the dude a mile from his house? Was it him returning the rental car with shell casing in it? Was it him carrying the gun back to his house and getting caught on his own surveillance cameras waving the murder weapon around? Or was it him proceeding to break his cell phone and surveillance equipment but not really breaking it? Just start to finish an absolute tour de force in how not to murder a guy.

I guess of all the things he did wrong the one that gets me the most is I still donít get how he just left the body there? That makes ZERO sense to me. Itís not like he shot him in a different state. Hernandez basically shot him in his kitchen. Like his neighbors heard the gun shots. For all we know he left a little video of himself making it rain over the body. Just surreal ineptitude to the point Iím not even sure you can call it ineptitude anymore. Itís almost like he wanted to be caught.

My only conclusion is that Hernandez is brain dead. Not even joking. I mean Iíve never killed a bro before, but I promise you this. If I do Iím not going to kill him where I live and just leave him there and hope for the best. Thatís rookie ball. Throw him in a river. Bury him. Kill him in Dorchester on Blue Hill Ave and make it seem random. But donít go to your upscale neighborhood and execute him gangland style in your driveway and leave him there. Thatís going to get you caught 1 million out of 1 million times. Murder 101 really.
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #1017
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
It's really a very small minority who are genuine lowlifes.
Your name reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Kirk discovered that the Greek gods were actually aliens who visited the Greeks and influenced their philosophy.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #1018
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Your name reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Kirk discovered that the Greek gods were actually aliens who visited the Greeks and influenced their philosophy.
Truly, the best "out-of-left-field" comment I've read in a long time!
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 01:58 PM   #1019
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
my math might be a little off, but 2% doesn't seem like most of the league
That's because the media likes to paint a broad brush and make the viewers think that the NFL is made up of a bunch of thugs. In the summer, its a slow news cycle, so the media is milking all they can out of these incidents.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #1020
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

This ones for Pat...

Pats store offers jersey exchange , The New England Patriots are offering anyone with a No. 81 Aaron Hernandez jersey that was purchased at the team's pro shop the opportunity to exchange it for a free jersey of comparable value, the team announced.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #1021
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post

So by now everybody knows that my man Aaron Hernandez has re-written the book on how NOT to commit murder. Just the absolute worst murderer who has ever played the game. My question is what do you think his dumbest move was? Was it him picking up the victim in a rental car he rented under his name? Was it him killing the dude a mile from his house? Was it him returning the rental car with shell casing in it? Was it him carrying the gun back to his house and getting caught on his own surveillance cameras waving the murder weapon around? Or was it him proceeding to break his cell phone and surveillance equipment but not really breaking it? Just start to finish an absolute tour de force in how not to murder a guy.

I guess of all the things he did wrong the one that gets me the most is I still donít get how he just left the body there? That makes ZERO sense to me. Itís not like he shot him in a different state. Hernandez basically shot him in his kitchen. Like his neighbors heard the gun shots. For all we know he left a little video of himself making it rain over the body. Just surreal ineptitude to the point Iím not even sure you can call it ineptitude anymore. Itís almost like he wanted to be caught.

My only conclusion is that Hernandez is brain dead. Not even joking. I mean Iíve never killed a bro before, but I promise you this. If I do Iím not going to kill him where I live and just leave him there and hope for the best. Thatís rookie ball. Throw him in a river. Bury him. Kill him in Dorchester on Blue Hill Ave and make it seem random. But donít go to your upscale neighborhood and execute him gangland style in your driveway and leave him there. Thatís going to get you caught 1 million out of 1 million times. Murder 101 really.
Bizarre. I just read a report that the guy who he shot in the eye, and was suing him, was also left for dead in an industrial park. The lawsuits are getting filed too. His fiance and child can expect not one thin dime to be left. Genius.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:24 PM   #1022
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

And the patriots make a decent move offering to exchange Hernandez patriots jerseys actually bought:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...tml#more-49583
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #1023
Beej
Seasoned Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
Pats store offers jersey exchange , The New England Patriots are offering anyone with a No. 81 Aaron Hernandez jersey that was purchased at the team's pro shop the opportunity to exchange it for a free jersey of comparable value, the team announced.
Betcha they don't do that with the Tebow jerseys.
Beej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:46 PM   #1024
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post

The "dont murder someone in the first place" option? Even the fans are moronic.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #1025
Ray_Lewis'_Victim
Corpse

Ray_Lewis'_Victim is offline   Reply With Quote