The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 05:27 PM   #976
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Sure wasn't "Guilty".
So they were chanting innocent? Wow...
Old 06-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #977
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Cheering a suspected murderer...what the **** man.

Patriot fans...
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #978
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
And at calling Moeaki garbage.
You just can't help yourself, can you?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:54 PM   #979
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
I didn't know a pistol and a bullet cost so much. Rope and a sturdy tree would work too.
Amen Brotha
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #980
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange skier View Post
Utter disrespect for human life. How does someone go about acquiring that trait....or is it genetic? Lovely, just lovely.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #981
ClamChowdah

Those aren't Patriots fans, this guy is nothing to be proud of forget what team he played for and what skills he had on the football field.

I find it pathetic this guy went from scoring a TD in the SuperBowl, having a HOF coach and QB, 40m dollar contract and he pissed it all away and took some mans life in the process.

He has no one to blame but himself, i feel pity for guys who work hard and have career ending injuries not for guys who have it all but chose to be thugs, i'll save my pity for the victim and his family Hernandez can rot in prison as far as i'm concerned.

Last edited by ClamChowdah; 06-27-2013 at 06:57 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #982
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Has anyone been here long enough to remember the "nfl players are just a microcosm of society" argument?

Lol
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:06 PM   #983
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClamChowdah View Post
Those aren't Patriots fans, this guy is nothing to be proud of forget what team he played for and what skills he had on the football field.

I find it pathetic this guy went from scoring a TD in the SuperBowl, having a HOF coach and QB, 40m dollar contract and he pissed it all away and took some mans life in the process.

He has no one to blame but himself, i feel pity for guys who work hard and have career ending injuries not for guys who have it all but chose to be thugs, i'll save my pity for the victim and his family Hernandez can rot in prison as far as i'm concerned.
You should save a little bit of that pity for Tom Brady as well.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #984
pricejj
jungle

Crazy that this dude murdered some people last summer too. Scum of the earth.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:49 PM   #985
ClamChowdah

It's starting to look like being a thug was his job and football was his hobby
Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 PM   #986
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #987
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Are you talking about your avatar?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #988
ClamChowdah

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Are you talking about your avatar?
Old 06-27-2013, 08:11 PM   #989
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I don't know if this has been posted but I think it says a lot about Hernandez. Matt Light:

Quote:
"I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for," Light said, via the Dayton Daily News.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 08:13 PM   #990
ClamChowdah

How bad does that look now?

Old 06-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #991
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I don't know if this has been posted but I think it says a lot about Hernandez. Matt Light:
It says a lot more about Bellichick and the Patriots organization, who got rid of Wes Welker so they could focus their Offense around the psychopath Hernandez.

Patriots players knew Hernandez was an a-hole...yet the FO and coaching staff embraced him.

Last edited by pricejj; 06-27-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Old 06-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #992
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
It says a lot more about Bellichick and the Patriots organization, who got rid of Wes Welker so they could focus their Offense around the psychopath Hernandez.

Patriots players knew Hernandez was shady...yet the FO and coaching staff embraced him.
Well lets be fair. They may be in these guys every business but players still have personal lives and the team can only control so much.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #993
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Well lets be fair. They may be in these guys every business but players still have personal lives and the team can only control so much.
You might brush over it initially, but their choice was real. Hernandez went off on Welker when he was a rookie, and has always been an arrogant a-hole. The Patriots rewarded him ($40M contract), and planned to feature him in 2012 and 2013...even dropping Welker. Bellichick promotes rudeness and arrogance, and 'win' by any means necessary. Hernandez was his type of guy.

I'm not saying they thought he would be a killer, but they certainly liked his brazen behavior.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #994
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Naw that was a case of jury nullification. The blacks let him go because Fuhrman used the N word and they found him unlikeable and unbelievable. So much blood evidence was ignored its hard to say they didn't have the evidenced to not have reasonable doubt. That was just black people deciding OJ deserved to get off because of all the wrongs black people had faced.
while I agree most blacks had sympathy for OJ and acted like douches shouting "We won!" when he was acquitted I don't think it was blacks letting a murderer go just because he was black.

I recall a guy telling me "given OJ's history of smacking his wife around, he has to be guilty..." to which I asked, "OK, so then given Mark Furhman's history of making racist comments means he has to be guilty of planting evidence?"

I'm a caucasian, and if the evidence Dr. Lee wrote about was actually what the jurors saw and heard, I too would have had reasonable doubt.....for instance the cut on OJ's finger was caused by the ferocity of the attack...however how does someone cut their finger while wearing gloves without cutting the gloves? If you're shot, there's not only a bullet hole in you...but also your clothing, correct?

Keep in mind it doesn't mean he didn't kill them (I'm guessing he knows who did)...it just means the defense was not able to prove he did beyond a reasonable doubt.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 09:35 PM   #995
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Naw that was a case of jury nullification. The blacks let him go because Fuhrman used the N word and they found him unlikeable and unbelievable. So much blood evidence was ignored its hard to say they didn't have the evidenced to not have reasonable doubt. That was just black people deciding OJ deserved to get off because of all the wrongs black people had faced.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #996
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I knew the forensics in the OJ case would fail the moment I saw a uniformed cop standing next to his white Bronco with a cup of coffee on the hood. That was the first day they went to his house, and here's a cop using the hood of OJ's vehicle to set his Winchell's coffee on. Christ.
Not to mention the day they drew OJ's blood there were 3 places Van Atter could have taken it to book it....instead he drove out to the crime scene with it to allegedly give it to the medical examiner.....WTF would you do that?

There was also a police video of the inside of OJ's house during the investigation....at 2:15pm they pan around OJ's bedroom and it showed the bed with nothing on the floor in front of it.....at 2:30pm they panned again and on the floor in front of the bed is a pair of socks...the ones that allegedly were worn the night of the murder according to prosecution.

Again...I think if he didn't actually slice them up, he probably knows who did...but based on following the letter of the law and the evidence Dr. Lee presented in his book, I honestly think I would have had a reasonable doubt.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #997
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
That might make sense, except for why would he go anywhere with AH if that were the case.

Maybe Odin was involved in the other killings he's suspected of and Hernandez was just tying up loose ends?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:07 PM   #998
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
It's cheaper than the death penalty and prison is no gravy train.
And dying is?
Old 06-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #999
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Here's the part that I just find utterly amazing. A guy like Hernandez could live below his means, say on $1 or $2 million per year (an extremely comfortable life) and retire from the NFL with, let's say, $30 million in the bank. Let's say he invests that money in blue chip stocks that are high dividend payers and conservatively, he gets 5% per year. That would mean he could spend the rest of his life living on a beach in the Bahamas with a cool $1.5 million rolling in every year, and he doesn't even touch the capital. In the years he chooses not to spend that much, he can roll it back in and get more back per annum.

The stupidity of some of these guys is incomprehensible to me.
Escpecially considering he's allegedly college educated
Old 06-27-2013, 10:25 PM   #1000
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Hernandez fantasy owners respond:

You've got to be a bored mother****er to hang outside waiting for a car to go by.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote