The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #926
JLesSPE
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
i am not condoning anything Hernandez has done. but i have to ask the question. with the amount of money he had, if he was so pissed off at this guy or the drive by people, why not spend some of that money and have it done discreetly?

i'm not condoning murder, just bringing up that for someone with his means, there was a smarter way to do it.
It kinda seems like these other two dudes are his little hit squad. One of them was seen hiding a gun under a car in Florida after a shooting Hernandez was suspected of being involved in. I mean if you've already killed people with a couple guys and you need someone disappeared, why not do it the way you've done in the past without getting caught?
JLesSPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #927
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Regardless of how this all plays out, look for Hernandez’s lawyer to complain at today’s bail hearing about the apparent violation of the gag order that the presiding judge imposed on Wednesday. It’s hardly a coincidence that news of the other investigation has emerged the day after Hernandez was charged with killing Lloyd. To the extent the unsolved murders of July 2012 enhance the motive for killing Lloyd, the leak hurts Hernandez even more in the court of public opinion.

Good luck with that. Different case entirely. The judge can't enforce a gag order about a completely separate investigation into the murder of two other people that he hasn't been tried for.....yet.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:55 AM   #928
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I read somewhere (and this may have just been reporter assumption) that the text came at the same time the rental car pulled into the industrial park. He had to know by this point he was in serious trouble. While it didnt save his life it is pretty quick thinking to send that 3 message series in light of what transpired immediately after.
Yeah.....he's arguing with 3 guys, and then they pull into an old industrial park down a gravel road.

He had to know it was bad.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #929
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Andrew Siciliano is one of the most annoying humans alive. If I hear "the 11 mile drive" one more time...

I'll probably just roll my eyes and mutter to myself. But still...the fury lives on.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #930
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd to Cover Up Complicity In Two Other Murders? It looks like Hernandez was upset that Lloyd was breaking the first rule of Murder Club.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #931
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Here is another thing I will be interested to get details on. The judge has issued a gag order on the case. The DA only outlined that evidence needed to arraign Hernandez.

Lloyd HAD to be sending more texts to his sister. He texted "remember who I left with". His sister didnt respond and he texted Hello! She responds with a sorry my phone died text. The then says NFL and remember that.

If her phone died she would not have known any texts came in The first place. His response was as if he was waiting for a response. So I think her phone died in the middle of a longer series of messages.

Now they suspect Hernandez was tied to double homicide? That dude was trying to get info out knowing he was probably going to die.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #932
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

I also wondered why the were dusting his Audi when it was leaked that a rental car was used. I thought it was in case it was used after the fact. I bet it was to be used for evidence in this other murder case
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #933
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Andrew Siciliano is one of the most annoying humans alive. If I hear "the 11 mile drive" one more time...

I'll probably just roll my eyes and mutter to myself. But still...the fury lives on.

You have it wrong. He is describing the length of his ears not the drive.
Attached Images

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 06-27-2013 at 11:09 AM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:18 AM   #934
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

This gets more interesting by the day.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #935
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
... The judge can't enforce a gag order about a completely separate investigation into the murder of two other people that he hasn't been tried for.....yet.
Sure he can. If he finds that the prosecution in the current case intentionally leaked any evidence concerning AH, he can impose sanctions. Such as suppression of the use of the other alleged transaction in the trial on the present charges.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #936
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post

Looks more and more like this was a gang banger who happened to be good at football, rather then a good football player who just made a bad decision.
On Wednesday, TMZ published a photo showing Hernandez standing in front of a mirror with a phone in one hand and a Glock handgun in the other. Less than 24 hours later, Bristol County Assistant District Attorney William McCauley said in court that investigators have reason to believe that Hernandez killed Odin Lloyd with that same gun he’s holding in the picture.

“There was a photo that was shown on the Internet of the defendant holding a Glock .45,” McCauley said. “That Glock — there’s good reason to believe the firearm that killed Mr. Lloyd was a Glock because the Glock has a rifling system that is different than most firearms.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...murder-weapon/
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #937
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Sure he can. If he finds that the prosecution in the current case intentionally leaked any evidence concerning AH, he can impose sanctions. Such as suppression of the use of the other alleged transaction in the trial on the present charges.
Ummm, yes if they leak evidence....of course. But you do realize that this is a COMPLETELY different scenario here, don't you? There is no leaking of evidence in this report. This is simply a statement that there is a separate investigation going on into past murders. It's not even in the same ballpark as leaking evidence.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #938
brom66an6
Solid Starter

That judge seemed to hit the nail on head. Saying how basically an ankle bracelet wouldn't stop him from fleeing if he wants to especially with his resources.
brom66an6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:50 AM   #939
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Ummm, yes if they leak evidence....of course. But you do realize that this is a COMPLETELY different scenario here, don't you? There is no leaking of evidence in this report. This is simply a statement that there is a separate investigation going on into past murders. It's not even in the same ballpark as leaking evidence.
You don't think the prosecution would want to use the June 2102 shooting as evidence in the present case? If there are enough connections it could be admissible under Rule 404(b) as to common plan, scheme, design, modus operandi, intent, and even motive.

I suppose it ultimately depends on the exact scope of the gag order, but if this wasn't covered before, you can bet your butt the defense will be seeking to modify and expand it before the day is out.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:59 AM   #940
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Somewhere, there's a Gators booster saying, "****! I gave that to him when they beat Alabama!"
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #941
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Livestrong bracelet!
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:28 PM   #942
kdissette
Pro Bowler

IN VON WE TRUST!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Dark Journy: The Aaron Hernandez Story....you read it here first im taking these movie rights and gonna profit off the misery of others before lifetime or ron howard can.
kdissette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #943
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdissette View Post
Dark Journy: The Aaron Hernandez Story....you read it here first im taking these movie rights and gonna profit off the misery of others before lifetime or ron howard can.
First, you need to spell correctly the name title. Don't be too hastily or the movie will totally suck. Oh, put Tebow in it and got to have a ghost or two (for those kids over 3 years of age).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #944
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...nst_hernandez/

All of this was from his arraignment yesterday.

The charges:

* Murder
* Carrying a firearm without a license
* Possession of a large capacity firearm x2
* Possession of a firearm without and FID card x2

The evidence:

* Victim found 1/2 mile from Hernandez's home w/ numerous gunshot wounds
* 5 .45 caliber shells found at the scene, fired from a semi-auto weapon, based on the locations and distance between them.
* Victim was not robbed, had wallet, keys and phone.
* Keys were to a rental car, registered to Hernandez.
* Phone contained text messages between the victim and Hernandez, within hours of the murder.
* Victim's sister said her brother left at 2:30 AM in a silver Nissan Altima with three people inside
* Hernandez had been renting a Silver Nissan Altima
* Hernandez had known the victim for about a year, The victims girlfriend is the sister of Hernadez's Fiance
* The police went to question Hernandez, Who didn't answer the door. a squad car was placed outside. Eventually Hernandez came out, and told the cops he knew they were they and that he had been watching them on his surveillance system
* A warrant was issued to seize surveillance footage from Hernandez's home.
* hernandez had recently installed a 14 camera system with cameras inside and out.
* Upon reviewing the footage, they noticed that the first 6-8 hours of footage after the time of the murder was missing.
* at 9:02 PM Hernandez texted a friend from out of state "please make it back"
* 9:05 he texted the victim, indicating he wanted to come by and get together with him
* 9:35 he texted the same out of state friend "get your ass up here" then at 10:23 "hurry your ass up"
* The man he was texting and one other showed up at hernandez's home, seen on surveillance footage
* Shortly after they arrive, Hernandez is seen with a firearm in his home on the surveillance system says "he is upset that he can't trust anyone anymore"
* the three left Hernandez's home at 1:12 AM in the silver Nissan Altima, captured on survelliance, phone records and cell tower
* the went from Hernadez's home to route 95, headed south towards (? couldn't understand) they turned around and went north. the cell phone tower tracked their movement to a gas station off route 128
* at 2:10AM Hernandez bought Gas, Bubbalicious blue cotton candy gum, and black and milds which are used for smoking mariujana (the prosecutor seems to be mistaken about common blunt cigars but oh well)
* Next they went to the victims home, at 2:32 am Hernandez sent a text "we're here" to the victim, this is when the victims sister saw him leave with them, Hernandez was driving
* They drove back to North Attleboro, this is corroborated by some random surveillance cameras and route was determined by time and distance traveled.
* during the ride, Hernandez had a conversation with the victim indicating he was upset with him. The two had gone to a club together friday night.
* he said some things happened that night and he wasn't sure if he could trust the victim, one of them was that the victim had spoken to some people He had troubles with, and he was mad about it.
* At 3:07 AM the victim sent a text to his sister "did you see who I am with" no response he texted again at 3:11 AM "Hello?"
* at 3:19 am his sister replied "who?" at 3:22 the victim texted back "NFL" then 1 minute later "Just so you know"
* at the time of these texts, the car is seen on surveillance cameras in the area of the murder site/Hernandez's home
* Surveillance cameras show the vehicle driving down the road to the murder site at 3:23 AM
* between 3:23 and 3:27 am workers nearby hear multiple gunshots
* cameras pick up the vehicle along the route between the murder site and Hernandez's home at 3:27 and 3:28 AM.
* Hernandez's own Surveillance picks sees him arriving back home at 3:29 AM
* Police confirm it is only a 2 minute drive.
* autopsy found that all evidence was consistent with the victim being murdered where he was found. In other words, he wasn't dumped. Also consistent Time of death to the time the car was there.
* two through and through wounds to the victim's chest. Police returned to the scene and dug where the victim was, they found the bullets, indicating the victim was on the ground when he was shot. Both bullets were .45 caliber, consistent with the casings found. All fired from the same unknown gun
* at 3:30 AM Hernandez is seen with his companions in his driveway, one of whom has a gun.
* they go inside. Surveillance shows Hernandez walking around with a gun in his hand.
* all three go to the basement. Surveillance cameras shut off
* later that day, 5:30 PM Hernandez and his companions return the Nissan Altima to the rental agency, Hernandez offers the attendant Blue Bubbalicious.
* one of the side mirrors is broken on the car, footage of the vehicle earlier in the night suggest it wasn't broken when he left Boston, he tells the rental agency he didn't even notice it. The evidence being that it was broken sometime between leaving Boston and arriving back at home.
* He rents another car and returns home, companions leave.
* At the rental agency, a piece of bubbalicious and a shell casing were found, attendant threw them away. When questioned, she told investigators about it, they found it in the dumpster, Shell casing matched to the casings found at the scene.
* Tire impressions at the murder scene right next to the body were consistent with a front wheel drive vehicle (altima is FWD)
* Investigators checked out the rental car. Tire treads matched those at the crime scene. Dirt found on the car also matched the crime scene
* They found a .22 nearby in a search of everywhere between Hernandez's home and the murder site. Hernandez a month prior had been involved an altercation in providence Rhode island. He had someone with him who was seen to place a gun under a car. This man matches the description of one of his companions on the night of the murder.
* The gun under the car in Providence was traced to a florida gunstore. The 22 found between Hernandez's home and the murder site was from the same store.
* further search warrant of Hernandez's home ordered. They found 22 ammo, but no 22 gun. They also found a large capacity 7.62 hungarian semi auto rifle, and a fully loaded 32 round magazine . Hernandez's prints on it, he doesn't have the correct paperwork to own it.
* Not recovered was the Black semi auto handgun seen in Hernandez's hand before and after the murder. the second individuals gun not found either.
* Hernandez's girlfriend was spoken to by police, she was cooperating until a call from hernandez telling her not to. She then stopped talking.
* the victim had defensive wounds and seemed to attempt to stop the bullets with his arms.

there also seems to be a sealed affadavit, so it looks like someone talked (especially since they know the convo with the victim in the car)

Another Man seems to have been arrested in connection with this case. [Carlos Ortiz](https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/sta...22064935899136)

EDIT: [Hernandez reportedly being looked into in a double homicide from last year](http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/227...double-killing) No clue about the validity, it's an unnamed source on a fox news affiliate so take it with a grain of salt.

[EDIT2: Full video of the arraignment](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8einH-qELc)

EDIT 3: [Boston Globe reports victim may have been killed because he knew details of the double shooting Hernandez is being looked into for.
](https://twitter.com/GlobeMCramer/sta...83820353859584)

EDIT4: [Bail appeal hearing going on right now. Live video on NFL Network and ESPN](http://i.imgur.com/lNEpT0V.png?1)

EDIT 5: apparently yesterday a warrant was issued for a condo in Hernandez's name. 3 boxes of .45 caliber ammo. Hummer registered to Hernandez outside the condo contained a magazine for a .45 handgun. Both the gun in the video seen in Hernandez's hand and the murder weapon were Glocks.

Prosecutor: doesn't want to disclose motive that hasn't already been made public, but there is more than he is saying now. Repeats motive from yesterdays arraignment. victim and defendant had an argument last friday.

again references conversation in the car with the victim on the night of the murder. Hernandez indicates he is angry with the victim for talking to people Hernandez doesn't like at the club. Doesn't think he can trust him.
"Hernandez had the motive and he was the one in control"

Sites [this image (I assume it's this image)](http://i.imgur.com/MfjGYqD.jpg) as an example of what the murder weapon would look like, and as proof he had one.

Judge: evidence circumstantial for sure, but VERY VERY strong.

**BAIL DENIED**

EDIT 6: [Police impound an SUV that may connect Hernandez to 2012 double murder](http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...2012-killings/)

**since this looks like the Hernandez thread of the day, if you have any breaking news message it to me and I will put it in the OP**
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #945
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

"What is known is that the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year, which is linked to the scene of a double homicide in 2012, the source said.

Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings, the source said"

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl...html?hpt=hp_t1

So the Patriots could have the biggest fine in league history for cheating and the NFL's only triple murderer.

Ahhhh...."The Patriot Way"
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM   #946
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

What an ignorant thug. Now he gets to spend the rest of his life with a bunch of other ignorant thugs. Enjoy your street cred, idiot. Maybe you'll get lucky and your kid will visit you in prison. Maybe not.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:11 PM   #947
bombay
Ring of Famer

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it.
3:56 PM - 27 Jun 2013

3,724 Retweets 263 favorites
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #948
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

"In football news, Aaron Hernandez has changed positions to receiver in anticipation he'll be catching a lot more balls this year."
bpc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #949
bombay
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
What an ignorant thug. Now he gets to spend the rest of his life with a bunch of other ignorant thugs. Enjoy your street cred, idiot. Maybe you'll get lucky and your kid will visit you in prison. Maybe not.
I think he simply fulfilled his destiny. He never left the gangs behind, regardless the location of location of his domicile. It appears that luck has been on his side for a long time. Until last week.
bombay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:15 PM   #950
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Too bad MA doesn't have the death penalty. Gonna suck for them keeping ole' Aaron on the gravy train for the next 60 years of his life when they could just wack him in two and be done with it.
bpc is online now   Reply With Quote