The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #876
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
But there is no evidence....it's all speculation remember? Now Jetmeck is completely changing his (moronic) argument to whether or not Hernandez will be convicted of murder and multiple weapons charges, which was not his original point of contention. I merely stated Hernandez broke at least one law (based on leaked evidence) and would be going to jail. Now Hernandez is in jail.

Jetmeck......loses......again.....
If I recall correctly, Jetmeck's initial comment was against a post that said "if he didn't commit the murder, we know that he knows who did."
Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #877
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Prosecution details events it says led to Odin Lloyd’s homicide -

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204349177.html
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #878
Rocket 7
Formerly known as Dipso

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #879
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
well they have good interrogators also right?
Here's my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
An interrogator only comes into play if you're dumb and don't lawyer-up immediately.

There were at least two felonies committed here. It doesn't matter if Hernandez talks about the murder or not, he will go to jail for obstruction of justice.
Followed by Jetmeck's politically motivated attack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Considering your predeliction for overstating things like conspiracy theories and Obama this and that I find this very hard to believe.

No info such as this has been released, whats makes you the insider ?
He stuck his nose into a Cat-5 Typhoon of periods. Now he's left defending a murderer with blood on his hands.

Last edited by pricejj; 06-26-2013 at 08:44 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #880
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
Mogulseeker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #881
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Well in the 1990s OJ got off. I'm going to become a lawyer and I **** you not that will be my closing argument of my first and last case.

Oh and that time line is pretty damning.............
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #882
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
That's so wrong!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #883
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

That's so beautiful.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #884
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Dr. Henry Lee wrote a book called Crime Scenes Revisited, and in it he lays the groundwork for why some on the OJ jury had reasonable doubt when you consider the forensic evidence.
Naw that was a case of jury nullification. The blacks let him go because Fuhrman used the N word and they found him unlikeable and unbelievable. So much blood evidence was ignored its hard to say they didn't have the evidenced to not have reasonable doubt. That was just black people deciding OJ deserved to get off because of all the wrongs black people had faced.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #885
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Heh a-hole ?

Do you even know the basics of our legal system as in innocent before proven guilty ?

Anyone ASSUMING he is guilty best member OJ , Ray Ray and many others. This is far from over except in clueless people's minds like this clown.

I knew you be blowing hard hard but you always do.
Sorry I work in the field and talked to many lawyers about it all day today. The amount of evidence they have is staggering. Also the other 2 men are probably going to testify against him. They didn't even bother talking much about that at the bail hearing. Anyone who thinks he is getting off in a Boston courtroom is crazy.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:59 PM   #886
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Bye bye dumb****
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #887
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

This case so easy one of us could do it and get a conviction.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:15 PM   #888
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
What part of the american legal system did you not get in school ?

First off b**** ass punk I never said the guy was not guilty, but you guys sure as hell don't know your ass from anything about what actually happened and until a jury of his peers decides he is gulty he is innocent.

Law..............punk ass fool

How old are you...you clueless clown. ?

You post this, then ask another's posters age? This post screams that little time period between tween and teen.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #889
Stuck in Cali

Sad that a person lost their life for god knows what reason. I really hate the Pats and that freaking term "The Patriot Way" I want to puke every time I hear it. But I can't help but say nice move on releasing Murnandez when they did.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #890
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I wanted to puke hearing the pats getting praised for just cutting him. Kraft has a standard blah blah blah. The story should be Patriot arrogance led them to draft a player other teams said holy cow is this kid a gangmember. He has questionable tattoos? I heard a rumor he has BLOOD on his hand? Tattooed? Instead ESPN kisses their ass and praises them for making the hard decision.

hard decision? he shot someone a bunch of times and was never ever going to play again no matter what. Give me a break this could not happen to a more deserving team.

Yeah its sad for Odins family. Seeing them in court made it totally change my perspective. The only solace i could see is they will end up with all his money. This will be a 100 million dollar wrongful death case.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #891
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

The Giants should get them back by claiming Hernandez off waivers.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:36 PM   #892
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I wanted to puke hearing the pats getting praised for just cutting him. Kraft has a standard blah blah blah. The story should be Patriot arrogance led them to draft a player other teams said holy cow is this kid a gangmember. He has questionable tattoos? I heard a rumor he has BLOOD on his hand? Tattooed? Instead ESPN kisses their ass and praises them for making the hard decision.

hard decision? he shot someone a bunch of times and was never ever going to play again no matter what. Give me a break this could not happen to a more deserving team.
Yeah that **** was laughable. They did the only thing they could do PR-wise after the fact, but did nothing to avoid the situation before the fact. They turned a blind eye to the fact that they had a cold-blooded thug on their roster because they liked the way he played. Any team in the NFL has the resources to find out what any of their players are up to if they have concerns. The Patriots simply didn't want to know.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #893
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
That's an old pic. Look how many more tats he has now.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:49 AM   #894
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:

He's so ****ed.

Not to trivialize the murder either, but talk about being an absolute ****ing idiot when deciding to kill someone.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #895
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
No, but he's one of the world's most reknown forensic scientists who has worked many many homicides in his time. I'm not saying OJ is innocent, just saying that his book gave an explanation as to why someone might have had reasonable doubt when exposed to the forensic evidence that many of us were not exposed to.

DNA (in this case blood) is a good thing to have in a case....however when that DNA (blood) has much more EDTA (keeps blood from coagulating) in it than normal, it suggests that the DNA could have been planted...

Also, for almost 20 minutes while Lange was interviewing Kato Kaelin, and Van Atter was interviewing Arnell Simpson Mark Furhmann's whereabouts at OJ's house were unknown.

Add in the blood evidence on the pair of socks showed evidence that it was placed there and pressed as all four sides of the sock had the same pattern...etc.

Read the book and you'll see the rest......
Mark Fuhrman is the reason why OJ wasn't convicted.

That said -- it does seem a bit strange that the police never even took so much as a cursory look at a possible connection between Nicole and the "Cross-Country Killer".

Also -- it's interesting to me how time changes some things -- it wasn't that long ago that "the Patriot Way" was honored here... and those who failed/refused to embrace Patriot-worship were... um... criticized and labeled "bad Broncos fans".

Furthermore -- does anyone else think it's unrealistic, wishful thinking on NFL Network's part to list "Tom Brady" #1 on "The Top 100 Players of 2013" list? ROFL... they also listed Hernandez at #77....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 03:08 AM   #896
ol#7

Ill tell you what. Those text messages pretty much indict him for premeditation. You can forget any plea bagain down to 2nd degree or manslaughter.

Man, he ruined so many lives. New baby, fiancee, sister of fiancee who was seeing the guy he killed, The family of Odin, the life he took, his families as well as his own.

Such a waste. What a clown.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:16 AM   #897
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Well they do have Jake Ballard, the TE who did a good job a couple years ago with the NYG.

I expect them to be on the phone with Andy Reid in the near future inquiring about Tony Moeaki.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:38 AM   #898
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Heh a-hole ?

Do you even know the basics of our legal system as in innocent before proven guilty ?

Anyone ASSUMING he is guilty best member OJ , Ray Ray and many others. This is far from over except in clueless people's minds like this clown.

I knew you be blowing hard hard but you always do.
Any rational person KNOWS O.J. was guilty of those murders. I don't care what that jury said. The evidence was overwhelming.

Just because the defense raised a "doubt" (I for one, don't believe it was "reasonable").........doesn't mean he DIDN'T do it, either.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 05:39 AM   #899
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Well technically a "Not Guilty" verdict doesn't mean he didn't do it...it means the state didn't prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt.....just saying
Yup. A jury member might have even felt in his heart that O.J. murdered those people......but if that jury member feels that the defense raised a reasonable doubt.....then the jury member is obligated to, and MUST acquit, despite "feeling" that O.J. still did it.

So if you believe the defense did it's job......then the right verdict was given.

But I, like a VAST majority of people, still believe O.J. murdered Nicole and Ron.

Last edited by 55CrushEm; 06-27-2013 at 05:46 AM..
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:18 AM   #900
socalorado
Ring of Famer

socalorado is offline   Reply With Quote