The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #851
BroncosfanGuy
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Not for murder.
yeah I should be more serious in this thread. Sorry about that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #852
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You know he is right, it is still far from over. And he cites a great example O. J. Simpson.
Dr. Henry Lee wrote a book called Crime Scenes Revisited, and in it he lays the groundwork for why some on the OJ jury had reasonable doubt when you consider the forensic evidence.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:37 PM   #853
jerseyboiler120
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Dr. Henry Lee wrote a book called Crime Scenes Revisited, and in it he lays the groundwork for why some on the OJ jury had reasonable doubt when you consider the forensic evidence.
Dr. Henry Lee is smarter than DNA?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #854
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
Dr. Henry Lee is smarter than DNA?

No, but he's one of the world's most reknown forensic scientists who has worked many many homicides in his time. I'm not saying OJ is innocent, just saying that his book gave an explanation as to why someone might have had reasonable doubt when exposed to the forensic evidence that many of us were not exposed to.

DNA (in this case blood) is a good thing to have in a case....however when that DNA (blood) has much more EDTA (keeps blood from coagulating) in it than normal, it suggests that the DNA could have been planted...

Also, for almost 20 minutes while Lange was interviewing Kato Kaelin, and Van Atter was interviewing Arnell Simpson Mark Furhmann's whereabouts at OJ's house were unknown.

Add in the blood evidence on the pair of socks showed evidence that it was placed there and pressed as all four sides of the sock had the same pattern...etc.


Read the book and you'll see the rest......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #855
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer
 
rbackfactory80's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 4,649
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You know he is right, it is still far from over. And he cites a great example O. J. Simpson.
Difference was OJ was a straight-up baller, Hernandez is a two-bit punk.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #856
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 45,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Dr. Henry Lee wrote a book called Crime Scenes Revisited, and in it he lays the groundwork for why some on the OJ jury had reasonable doubt when you consider the forensic evidence.
I saw a documentary recently about a Serial Killer who has since died who was doing work for Nicole during that time. He initally told a relative that he was going to rip her off and steal what she had around the house then later, he told the same guy O.J. asked him to kill Nicole. He said he only killed Goldman because he showed up and wasn't expecting him. There were 2 shoe prints in the blood and apparently O.J. wasn't there long enough to kill both of them and get back in the Limo. It actually makes sense but because the LA DA's took such a hit when they botched the 1st trial we will never know for sure unless O.J. talks.

This same guy killed women all over the US before he was finally caught in the mid to late 90's.

I think he died from natural causes on death row or was put down. I don't remember.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:00 PM   #857
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 45,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
Difference was OJ was a straight-up baller, Hernandez is a two-bit punk.
Hernandez had a run play that I thought damn, this guy is good, I think it was against us in the Tebow playoff loss.

I think his overall talent is better than Gronks but Gronk is the harder to tackle.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:37 PM   #858
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieTwoThumbs View Post
Well I wouldn't say its a good idea, but if there have to be victims of those who cannot control themselves in society, i would rather it be other people who cannot either rather then those who work hard to fit in. Fact is, it has nothing to do with how poorly prisons are run, but rather the difficulty in humanely handling the violently antisocial. You can lock a prison up so tight that no prisoner has the opportunity to hurt another, but you will immediately run into prisoner right issues and inhumane or unnatural treatment. If you loosen things up to allow prisoners a somewhat humane and natural existence, they hurt each other for the reason they are in prison in the first place. The problem with prisons is they are filled with bad people who do bad things whenever given any opportunity to do so.
Go look up the studies. There's a lot of signs that rape is so prevalent in our prisons because the people running them don't care and sometimes even use it as a tool to control prisoners. You clearly have no idea how unbelievably corrupt our prison system is. You also clearly don't know that the majority of people in our prisons are non-violent criminals, at least before they are subjected to the hell that is prison.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #859
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
"Win from now on" - Elway

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 69,068

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Leo-TailGateNut
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
Difference was OJ was a straight-up baller, Hernandez is a two-bit punk.
So the justice system will treat you kinder if you are a great football player as opposed to an OK one.?

BTW OJ was also a two bit punk who butchered his wife and and another person.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:54 PM   #860
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,496
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
No, but he's one of the world's most reknown forensic scientists who has worked many many homicides in his time. I'm not saying OJ is innocent, just saying that his book gave an explanation as to why someone might have had reasonable doubt when exposed to the forensic evidence that many of us were not exposed to.

DNA (in this case blood) is a good thing to have in a case....however when that DNA (blood) has much more EDTA (keeps blood from coagulating) in it than normal, it suggests that the DNA could have been planted...

Also, for almost 20 minutes while Lange was interviewing Kato Kaelin, and Van Atter was interviewing Arnell Simpson Mark Furhmann's whereabouts at OJ's house were unknown.

Add in the blood evidence on the pair of socks showed evidence that it was placed there and pressed as all four sides of the sock had the same pattern...etc.


Read the book and you'll see the rest......
Never read this book, but my theory was that (a) OJ probably did it; (b) Furhman or one of the officers were frustrated in their initial attempts to contact OJ because, unlike most suspects, he had a security fence around his home and they couldn't get onto his property to the yard or front door without more evidence to establish probable cause (at the time.) So that's where the evidence planting started.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #861
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 19,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Never read this book, but my theory was that (a) OJ probably did it; (b) Furhman or one of the officers were frustrated in their initial attempts to contact OJ because, unlike most suspects, he had a security fence around his home and they couldn't get onto his property to the yard or front door without more evidence to establish probable cause (at the time.) So that's where the evidence planting started.
probably closer to the truth than anything else.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:04 PM   #862
NorCalBronco7
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

this entire saga is just beautiful to watch for all the wrong reasons.....
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #863
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
You know he is right, it is still far from over. And he cites a great example O. J. Simpson.
But there is no evidence....it's all speculation remember? Now Jetmeck is completely changing his (moronic) argument to whether or not Hernandez will be convicted of murder and multiple weapons charges, which was not his original point of contention. I merely stated Hernandez broke at least one law (based on leaked evidence) and would be going to jail. Now Hernandez is in jail.

Jetmeck......loses......again.....

Last edited by pricejj; 06-26-2013 at 08:13 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #864
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,409
Default

(Disregard the spelling error.)



El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #865
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Heh?.........................
I'm not sure if it's possible, but I'd attempt to plea down to 2nd degree murder if I was him. It's a damn site better than 1st degree murder, weapons charges, and obstruction of justice.

If plea bargain is even an option.

Last edited by pricejj; 06-26-2013 at 09:09 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #866
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

I love OJ got off defense for all murders now.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #867
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder and Vail, Co.
Posts: 17,318

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
But there is no evidence....it's all speculation remember? Now Jetmeck is completely changing his (moronic) argument to whether or not Hernandez will be convicted of murder and multiple weapons charges, which was not his original point of contention. I merely stated Hernandez broke at least one law (based on leaked evidence) and would be going to jail. Now Hernandez is in jail.

Jetmeck......loses......again.....
If I recall correctly, Jetmeck's initial comment was against a post that said "if he didn't commit the murder, we know that he knows who did."
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #868
Gutless Drunk
Ring of Famer
 
Gutless Drunk's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10,070

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Prosecution details events it says led to Odin Lloyd’s homicide -

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204349177.html
Gutless Drunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:32 PM   #869
Rocket 7
NFL NEWS & UPDATES
 
Rocket 7's Avatar
 
Stop stealing my videos

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Santa Teresa, NM
Posts: 5,770

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Smith 70
Default

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Rocket 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #870
pricejj
jungle
 
pricejj's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,256
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
well they have good interrogators also right?
Here's my post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
An interrogator only comes into play if you're dumb and don't lawyer-up immediately.

There were at least two felonies committed here. It doesn't matter if Hernandez talks about the murder or not, he will go to jail for obstruction of justice.
Followed by Jetmeck's politically motivated attack:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Considering your predeliction for overstating things like conspiracy theories and Obama this and that I find this very hard to believe.

No info such as this has been released, whats makes you the insider ?
He stuck his nose into a Cat-5 Typhoon of periods. Now he's left defending a murderer with blood on his hands.

Last edited by pricejj; 06-26-2013 at 08:44 PM..
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 PM   #871
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder and Vail, Co.
Posts: 17,318

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 7 View Post
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:39 PM   #872
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 32,305

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
Prosecution details events it says led to Odin Lloyd’s homicide -

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...204349177.html
Well in the 1990s OJ got off. I'm going to become a lawyer and I **** you not that will be my closing argument of my first and last case.

Oh and that time line is pretty damning.............
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #873
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
That's so wrong!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 PM   #874
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 16,496
Default

That's so beautiful.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #875
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 37,267
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Dr. Henry Lee wrote a book called Crime Scenes Revisited, and in it he lays the groundwork for why some on the OJ jury had reasonable doubt when you consider the forensic evidence.
Naw that was a case of jury nullification. The blacks let him go because Fuhrman used the N word and they found him unlikeable and unbelievable. So much blood evidence was ignored its hard to say they didn't have the evidenced to not have reasonable doubt. That was just black people deciding OJ deserved to get off because of all the wrongs black people had faced.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:40 PM.


Denver Broncos