The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #1676
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

If the new tally is right then this would be the new breakdown:

USS Dortoh - 25
USS Watermock - 21
USS Majik - 38
USS McGaffney - 2

That means the top damaged members from the USS Dortoh, Watermock, and Majik go home. Then on top of that the next highest damaged goes home.

So bid toodoolooo to the following:

USS Majik - Dr. Broncenstein
USS Watermock - Bmoremanning
USS Dortoh - BroncoMan4Ever
Next highest vote getter after - Heyneck
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:51 PM   #1677
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
And quite frankly ghwk. Your vote should be invalidated. When I get ****ty ass votes that do not follow directions and make my ****ing job (voluntary job that is) harder. I pray you guys are taken out. This **** does not help:



I had to dig through 3 rounds of votes to apply "whatever you had left"

So I just checked again and in doing so, I just caught a second error as I applied ghwk with a torpedo penalty, but I should not have. So take away 3 points and he only has 6 damage.

That results in a 3 way tie for 4th most votes. I go back to my argument that a non-active player should go home instead. But hey I don't make the ****ing rules, I just get b****ed at for them because I have to track them.

So whatever JCM ****ing wants to do he can do. I don't care.
Ah sorry APA your job sucks btw and I don't ever want it. Yes that is exactly what I sent and if you want to invalidate it then please do. I thought it was easy because I had 3 phasers and 6 torpedoes which I thought you were tracking on your abacus or whatever the heck you are using. I guess I never would have thought you'd trust us to give you an accurate throw weight.

If I play on I'll give you better info. JCM if my future is up to you please disregard the turd label. Unless you still vote no. In that case I will go hunt for a jpg.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #1678
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

It is not that I don't track it. It is that I get b****ed at to get the vote out and if I take more than 20 minutes it gets worse. I have everything saved from every vote and PM but the reason JCM asks for the vote to be specific is so I can easily apply what you have and then cross check it.

When you say "whatever I have left" I have to go back and tally up leftovers and THEN cross check everything. Instead of just tallying up what you say against what I have tracked.

The spread sheets get so big because of the options, so much so that I have to make a new tab for each round of voting. It just becomes too cumbersome if I did it all on one sheet. It actually is so much easier when the PM is formatted to the specific category. Because I can just go down the spreadsheet and fill in that area. I have check cells set up but it goofed with ghwks torpedo count.

I am feeling pretty ****ty right now about screwing up the vote. Given the damn twists and turns and voting options and gifts, I was pretty pleased with my tracking, until tonight.

The fact that an error in my tracking led me to say a person was off the game when they shouldn't have feels pretty bad. But it gets damn frustrating how ungrateful you guys can be. Especially when I see four posts in a row from Irish.

Last edited by theAPAOps5; 06-28-2013 at 11:01 PM..
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #1679
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,811

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
It is not that I don't track it. It is that I get b****ed at to get the vote out and if I take more than 20 minutes it gets worse. I have everything saved the reason JCM asks for the vote to be specific is so I can easily apply what you have and check it.

When you say "whatever I have left" I have to go cross check everything. Instead of just tallying up what you say against what I have tracked.

The spread sheets get so big because of the options, so much so that I have to make a new tab for each round of voting. It just becomes too cumbersome if I did it all on one sheet. It actually is so much easier when the PM is formatted to the specific category. Because I can just go down the spreadsheet and fill in that area. I have check cells set up but it goofed with ghwks torpedo count.

I am feeling pretty ****ty right now about screwing up the vote. Given the damn twists and turns and voting options and gifts, I was pretty pleased with my tracking, until tonight.

The fact that an error in my tracking led me to say a person was off the game when they shouldn't have feels pretty bad. But it gets damn frustrating how ungrateful you guys can be. Especially when I see four posts in a row from Irish.
Ok game mode off here, I think it been a great game and I want to throw some props to you and JCM for hosting while the rest of us sit around and shoot off our mouths. Reminds me of when I coached little league, now soccer which I don't know **** about, and all the other parents contributions amount to a pile of comments and that's it.

So all the **** I throw at you and JCM from my point has just been to make the game more fun and give folks something to read. Nothing personal and I'll keep those to a minimum and just direct to the other spacers.

As far as making a mistake it couldn't have come at a better time in terms of Bmores gloat fest, so no worries on my part at all. I love karma when it spins my way.

Hey Bmore how's that little victory dance now!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:22 PM   #1680
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Thanks, I appreciate it. And remember, Survivor likes a good meltdown. It doesn't always have to come from the players
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #1681
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Thanks, I appreciate it. And remember, Survivor likes a good meltdown. It doesn't always have to come from the players
Get the **** out of my lime light.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #1682
The Mole
Chomolungma
 
The Mole's Avatar
 
Tenzig Norgay

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Climbing for knowledge
Posts: 216
Default




Quid Pro Quo
The Mole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #1683
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Get the **** out of my lime light.
My bad bro!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #1684
TheBorg
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Your life,

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #1685
TheBorg
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

as it has been



Last edited by TheBorg; 06-29-2013 at 12:13 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:08 AM   #1686
TheBorg
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

is over.


Last edited by TheBorg; 06-29-2013 at 12:17 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:12 AM   #1687
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,240

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Oh noes, the dreaded broken image link attack!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:26 AM   #1688
TheBorg
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

kkkkkkkkkzzzzzzchchchchchchchchhc.......... kkkkkkkkkkkkzzzzzchchchchchchchchchch.....prepare. .....



[hailing]


kkkkkkkxzzzzzzzzzchchchchchchchc.......kkkkkkkkkkz zzzzzchchchchchhchchchc..... prepare for assimilation. Resistance is futile.




This round three of you become one... one of us
With 3 going though, this is not about ship damage. It is the top 3 votes getters, no matter which ship you are on.

We have boarded and taken over this game to assimilate. We are the Borg. Resistance as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. From this time forward, you will service us. Here are our commands. You will soon become one with the Borg.



No carry-over torpedoes, pain pills, or other gifts can be used this round. We have learned and disabled them all. Additionally, no carry-over damage from them will be levied this round.

This round is simple, we are looking for a perfect hive of unity among each ship. Each of you will receive 3 phasers which must all act in unity; they can not be split (ALL MUST BE USED ON THE SAME TARGET).

You have two choices with the route you would like to take this round: Assimilation or Futility.



Assimilation:



If even one person on your ship chooses this method every person on your ship must choose this method. All must fire all 3 phasers at the same ship (though not necessarily the same target). If even one person on your ship chooses this method and it fails, each member of your ship is punished equally and receives 1 point of damage and 1 of each of your phasers becomes inactive for this round.

However, should your entire ship choose this method and have it succeed, you will each be rewarded with the hive's protection and receive a 1 vote force field for this round only.




Futility:



Sometimes the weak feel it is better to die than to be part of the greater good. If this method is chosen, each member of your ship must fire at a target on your own ship (does not have to be the same target). As before, if even one person on your ship chooses this method you must all do it, as even in futility, there is assimilation. If this is selected by one and not carried out by all, the penalty will again be each member of your ship losing 1 phaser and taking 1 point of damage.

However, should this method be a success, you will have earned "free will" and each gain one "Contingency Torpedo" to use on whoever you wish (on or off your ship) this round and this round only.

In case you weren't keeping track, if your ship does not come together and work as a perfect hive in either assimilation or futility, you will each lose a total of 2 out of 3 phasers and each take 2 points of damage.

If it is a success each member of your ship will receive 1 shield for Assimilation OR 1 Contingency Torpedo to use as you see fit if you choose Futility.

All votes must be structured as such:

1. Which method (Assimilation or Futility) you are using first.

2. Who your target is.

3. If you chose Futility, who your Contingency Torpedo is aimed at.

One more thing: Anyone not voting this round will be automatically assimilated into the cube and will count as one of the 3 victims.

All votes must be sent to apa, jcm, and us (theborg) by Monday the 1st at 4:00pm EST to be valid



Our queen welcomes you to your inevitable assimilation.


Last edited by TheBorg; 06-29-2013 at 12:44 AM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:44 AM   #1689
Q
-
 
Q's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 36
Default

Now this should be interesting to see how your puny life form handles such a challenge. The Borg are nothing to trifle with. You've already shown that you lack the courage of your convictions... let's see if you can at least come together somehow in any sort of way as a small collective. Marching to the beat of one drummer couldn't possibly be THAT hard now could it. Hmmm?

Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:57 AM   #1690
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

this sucks! so I die because mother nature prevented me from voting? **** that! Say goodbye forever to the triplets. Will pull the b****es down for not doing their work and making sure every one of you whinny b****es get your hamish!!!

Peace out ****ers!!! I curse you all who outlived me to a life of deep ambien and crappy livid dreams! At least I got to unleash my full load on a poor soul.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:02 AM   #1691
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Why is GHWK still alive?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:08 AM   #1692
Bmore Manning
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Manipulating mother ****úrs. They can't even vote right, but they b*tch and complain and are saved by some new found technicality bullsh*t?!

Take your death like a man!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:21 AM   #1693
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:47 AM   #1694
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,977

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

What a strange night. Sorry for being an ass APA and JCM. I don't feel so hot right now. I'm going fishing.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:50 AM   #1695
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,977

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

My wife just reminded me I switched to glenlivet last night. When you mix scotch and irish whiskey you become a dbag. I was a dbag. So again, apologies.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 07:45 AM   #1696
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,027
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
It is not that I don't track it. It is that I get b****ed at to get the vote out and if I take more than 20 minutes it gets worse....
Has anyone accused you of being senile yet?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:21 AM   #1697
TheBorg
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Has anyone accused you of being senile yet?
Assimilate and your memories will live on forever within the collective. Organic tissue is weak. Become one of us and feel the strength of immortality.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:59 AM   #1698
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,027
Default

But will there be ponies?
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #1699
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,154

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

So much butthurt.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #1700
Q
-
 
Q's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 36
Default

Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Denver Broncos