The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #1026
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
How many votes do I have? I don't get these rules..
You have like 16 votes, but you can't use them against me.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:11 PM   #1027
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Just for broncosteven
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:50 PM   #1028
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #1029
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

The next step is to elect one of two tactical options: The Starfleet Option or The Romulan Incursion Option. Choose only one of these two options and designate your choice in your voting email. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR VOTE.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #1030
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Some people need to clear out PM's in order to get answers.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #1031
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Voting closed. Do you people read at all?
Old 06-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #1032
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I read pictures good.
bowtown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #1033
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

I can see Steven staying alive due to voter errors
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #1034
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Voting is being tabulated. Post coming soon....
Old 06-24-2013, 06:59 PM   #1035
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Out of the smoke rises the stench of blasted nerd!

Here is the vote break out by team:

USS Dortoh - 4 votes
USS Watermock - 11 votes
USS Majik - 6 votes
USS McGaffney - 12 Votes

But in the middle of a 4 way things are going to get complicated! So much so that two votes that were cast, completely ignored the rules and were negated. One person just flat out skipped this round because that is how they roll.

Then there was the redirects and shields and jesus JCM just wants to kill me.

The final tally results in

USS Dortoh - 3 votes
USS Watermock - 8 votes
USS Majik - 6 votes
USS McGaffney - 10 Votes

FOLKS WE HAVE OURSELVES A DAILY DOUBLE

As more than one ship got dinged we are sending home members of both the USS Watermock and USS McGaffney

Departing us today are BFLOSurvivor with a final tally of 10 votes followed closely behind by Mr. Ambien himself.... Broncosteven with a total of 8 votes.

I do hope you enjoyed your time and hope you have safe trip to whever your final destination may be. Buh bye.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #1036
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Whaaaaaaa?
Old 06-24-2013, 07:09 PM   #1037
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Oh my
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #1038
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Out of the smoke rises the stench of blasted nerd!

Here is the vote break out by team:

USS Dortoh - 4 votes
USS Watermock - 11 votes
USS Majik - 6 votes
USS McGaffney - 12 Votes

But in the middle of a 4 way things are going to get complicated! So much so that two votes that were cast, completely ignored the rules and were negated. One person just flat out skipped this round because that is how they roll.

Then there was the redirects and shields and jesus JCM just wants to kill me.

The final tally results in

USS Dortoh - 3 votes
USS Watermock - 8 votes
USS Majik - 6 votes
USS McGaffney - 10 Votes

FOLKS WE HAVE OURSELVES A DAILY DOUBLE

As more than one ship got dinged we are sending home members of both the USS Watermock and USS McGaffney

Departing us today are BFLOSurvivor with a final tally of 10 votes followed closely behind by Mr. Ambien himself.... Broncosteven with a total of 8 votes.

I do hope you enjoyed your time and hope you have safe trip to whever your final destination may be. Buh bye.
I can just imagine you sitting there trying to tabulate the votes and crazy round rules and phasers being shot at you.

Old 06-24-2013, 07:13 PM   #1039
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
I can just imagine you sitting there trying to tabulate the votes and crazy round rules and phasers being shot at you.

Yes it involves lots of colors on a spreadsheed
Old 06-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #1040
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Ok so I am going to just post the raw tally of votes per person. We said that we would not post who redirected and deflected. I am also not going to post who's vote was negated, but I suspect most of you will figure it out. I WILL post who didn't vote, because I can't hide a blank spot.

DBroncos4life - Broncosteven x5
Broncosteven - Dbroncos4life x2
Bowtown - broncosteven x3 BFLOSurvivor x1
Falconer - Dbroncos4life x2
Irish Stout - broncosteven x1 BFLOSurvivor x1
BFLOSurvivor - ghwk x2
Rabb - BFLOSurvivor x1
ghwk - broncosteven x2
Bmoremanning? - Not a **** given
BroncoMan4Ever - BFLOSurvivor x2
Dr. Broncenstein - BFLOSurvivor x1
Phibacka31 - BFLOSurvivor x2
Gunns - BFLOSurvivor x2
Heyneck - ghwk x2
Ludo21 - ghwk x2
Quoydogs - BFLOSurvivor x2

Note that these might not add up to what was posted above. But remember votes were negated bacause of hanging dortoh's, and redirects may have failed. You won't know what lead to the final tally (entirely) until after the game ends.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #1041
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Round 6

Vulcans on the Defense!!!

After surviving the Romulan onslaught, the Vulcans are here to lend a helping hand!! In this round the player acquiring the most negative votes on the ship that attracts the most negative votes WILL BE ELIMINATED. The good news is that we will have only one elimination this round!

Votes may only be cast against crew members of ships other than your own.

For your convenience, here is a list of current locations and assignments:

U.S.S. Dortoh
Captain/Commanding Officer Bowtown
Lt./Chief Engineer DBroncos4life
Ensign/Weapons Officer BroncoMan4Ever
Cadet Quoydogs
Commie Mutant Traitor Phibacka31

U.S.S. Watermock
Captain/Commanding Officer Falconer
Lt./Chief Engineer Gunns
Cadet Bmoremanning

U.S.S. Majik
Captain/Commanding Officer Rabb
Lt./Chief Engineer Dr. Broncenstein
Ensign/Weapons Officer ghwk
Ensign/Weapons Officer Irish Stout

U.S.S. McGaffney
Captain/Commanding Officer Heyneck
Lt./Chief Engineer Ludo21

ALL VOTES MUST BE SENT TO theAPAOps5 AND JCMElway NO LATER THAN 6 PM MST/ 8 PM EST on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.

But wait, there's more!!!! (Sorry Apa.)

Some of you may have acquired bonus stuff in previous rounds, such as an extra vote that you can use in this round. If so, YOU MUST DESIGNATE THIS, in your voting email, as “bonus stuff.” Failure to do so will invalidate said “bonus stuff.” Inform the administrators what you are doing with your “bonus stuff” in the first section of your email. Then proceed to the next step. Those of you who do not have “bonus stuff” can ignore this instruction and go directly to the next step.

The next step is to elect one of two tactical options: The Starfleet Option or The Vulcan Aid and Assistance (VAA) Option. Choose only one of these two options and designate your choice in your voting email. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR VOTE.

THE STARFLEET OPTION

For those of you having a hard time understanding the rules, this is definitely the way to go. If you choose the Starfleet option, you automatically get a “shield” this round, which will reduce the total number of votes tallied against you by one. That may not seem like a lot, but it might be the difference between life and death.

In addition, you get two votes. You may use these votes to damage any other crew member who is not on your own ship.

THE VULCAN AID AND ASSITANCE OPTION

Instead of choosing the Starfleet Option, you may choose the VULCAN AID AND ASSITANCE Option. Again, you must clearly designate this on your voting email OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALIDATED.

Using this option will have great benefits....but not this round. The VAA will TOTALLY INCAPACITATE one player of your choice for Round 7, much like a Vulcan nerve pinch. This means that the player you designate cannot make any attacks, use any shields, or use any "bonus stuff." If a player uses "bonus stuff" when they are nerve pinched, they lose the "bonus stuff" and it is deleted from their bag of tricks. While using the Vulcan nerve pinch (VAA), you are allowed one shield in Round 6. When using this option you may put VAA or Vulcan nerve pinch in your PM.

There are a couple of drawbacks. you get NO offensive votes this round. Also, if someone else has already nerve pinched the crew member you selected (due to an earlier vote) your vote fails, like it never happened.

One last twist....

A gift of Teleporters!!

The Interlopers have another boon to grant you! If you would like to move personnel around on the ships in this fleet, this is your chance! Each Interloper (Mole, garak, and Oleg) have one transporter pass to give to you, that's three total. With this transporter you can exchange positions with another crew member between ships, or you can exchange two different crew members between ships. For example, Taco John is on the Watermock, but he would rather be on the Majik. He could trade places with BlueFlame, who is on the Majik. For the purposes of damage and Round 6 game play, Taco would be on board the Majik, and Blue would be on the Watermock. If the Watermock took the most damage, Blue could be hosed. Using this option causes the user of the transporter pass no damage.

In the other option, If Taco wanted to exchange the position of two OTHER crew members (any ship) he could do so, [B]but would take two points of damage this round[B] due to transporter feedback. The transporter results would be announced during the voting reveal of Round 6. Also, the crew members who received the transporter passes WILL NOT BE REVEALED.

The Interlopers are watching and looking for aggressive game play, amusing posts, and any information you can give them or poems you can write for them. So, impress them. If you receive a transporter, please state that fact in your voting PM and say if you are trading places with another crew member, or if you are transporting TWO crew members to other ships.

The transporters are ONLY GOOD FOR ROUND 6. If you elect not to use your transporter, you can gain a shield from one vote, which is good for Round 6 only.

OH......Did I mention that Round 6 is a Blackout Round??

Well, it is. Suck on it.

Last edited by JCMElway; 06-24-2013 at 10:31 PM..
Old 06-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #1042
phibacka31
Ring of Famer

Leggo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow

Good thing I've been doing my fingertip pushups...
phibacka31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #1043
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer

Run for it Marty!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard

Errr... JCM... maybe I am slow, but didn't Steven get killed in the last round? I see him listed in the above chart with the above ships.

Last edited by JCMElway; 06-24-2013 at 08:12 PM..
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #1044
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

What happened to me? Im not dead yet. Think I'll go for a walk.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #1045
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Wait when did we lose Doc B?
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:06 PM   #1046
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phibacka31 View Post
Good thing I've been doing my fingertip pushups...

Fingertip pushups? You pansy, I do these pushups

GIFSoup
Old 06-24-2013, 08:07 PM   #1047
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

It was an accidental delete. Dr Bronc is still alive.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #1048
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Round 6

Vulcans on the Defense!!!

After surviving the Romulan onslaught, the Vulcans are here to lend a helping hand!! In this round the player acquiring the most negative votes on the ship that attracts the most negative votes WILL BE ELIMINATED. The good news is that we will have only one elimination this round!

Votes may only be cast against crew members of ships other than your own.

For your convenience, here is a list of current locations and assignments:

U.S.S. Dortoh
Captain/Commanding Officer Bowtown
Lt./Chief Engineer DBroncos4life
Ensign/Weapons Officer BroncoMan4Ever
Cadet Quoydogs
Commie Mutant Traitor Phibacka31

U.S.S. Watermock
Captain/Commanding Officer Falconer
Lt./Chief Engineer Gunns
Cadet Bmoremanning

U.S.S. Majik
Captain/Commanding Officer Rabb
Lt./Chief Engineer Dr. Broncenstein
Ensign/Weapons Officer ghwk
Ensign/Weapons Officer Irish Stout

U.S.S. McGaffney
Captain/Commanding Officer Heyneck
Lt./Chief Engineer Ludo21

ALL VOTES MUST BE SENT TO theAPAOps5 AND JCMElway NO LATER THAN 6 PM MST/ 8 PM EST on MONDAY, June 24, 2013.

But wait, there's more!!!! (Sorry Apa.)

Some of you may have acquired bonus stuff in previous rounds, such as an extra vote that you can use in this round. If so, YOU MUST DESIGNATE THIS, in your voting email, as “bonus stuff.” Failure to do so will invalidate said “bonus stuff.” Inform the administrators what you are doing with your “bonus stuff” in the first section of your email. Then proceed to the next step. Those of you who do not have “bonus stuff” can ignore this instruction and go directly to the next step.

The next step is to elect one of two tactical options: The Starfleet Option or The Vulcan Aid and Assistance (VAA) Option. Choose only one of these two options and designate your choice in your voting email. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR VOTE.

THE STARFLEET OPTION

For those of you having a hard time understanding the rules, this is definitely the way to go. If you choose the Starfleet option, you automatically get a “shield” this round, which will reduce the total number of votes tallied against you by one. That may not seem like a lot, but it might be the difference between life and death.

In addition, you get two votes. You may use these votes to damage any other crew member who is not on your own ship.

THE VULCAN AID AND ASSITANCE OPTION

Instead of choosing the Starfleet Option, you may choose the VULCAN AID AND ASSITANCE Option. Again, you must clearly designate this on your voting email OR YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALIDATED.

Using this option will have great benefits....but not this round. The VAA will TOTALLY INCAPACITATE one player of your choice for Round 7, much like a Vulcan nerve pinch. This means that the player you designate cannot make any attacks, use any shields, or use any "bonus stuff." If a player uses "bonus stuff" when they are nerve pinched, they lose the "bonus stuff" and it is deleted from their bag of tricks. While using the Vulcan nerve pinch (VAA), you are allowed one shield in Round 6. When using this option you may put VAA or Vulcan nerve pinch in your PM.

There are a couple of drawbacks. you get NO offensive votes this round. Also, if someone else has already nerve pinched the crew member you selected (due to an earlier vote) your vote fails, like it never happened.

One last twist....

A gift of Teleporters!!

The Interlopers have another boon to grant you! If you would like to move personnel around on the ships in this fleet, this is your chance! Each Interloper (Mole, garak, and Oleg) have one transporter pass to give to you, that's three total. With this transporter you can exchange positions with another crew member between ships, or you can exchange two different crew members between ships. For example, Taco John is on the Watermock, but he would rather be on the Majik. He could trade places with BlueFlame, who is on the Majik. For the purposes of damage and Round 6 game play, Taco would be on board the Majik, and Blue would be on the Watermock. If the Watermock took the most damage, Blue could be hosed. Using this option causes the user of the transporter pass no damage.

In the other option, If Taco wanted to exchange the position of two OTHER crew members (any ship) he could do so, [B]but would take two points of damage this round[B] due to transporter feedback. The transporter results would be announced during the voting reveal of Round 6. Also, the crew members who received the transporter passes WILL NOT BE REVEALED.

The Interlopers are watching and looking for aggressive game play, amusing posts, and any information you can give them or poems you can write for them. So, impress them. If you receive a transporter, please state that fact in your voting PM and say if you are trading places with another crew member, or if you are transporting TWO crew members to other ships.

The transporters are ONLY GOOD FOR ROUND 6. If you elect not to use your transporter, you can gain a shield from one vote, which is good for Round 6 only.

OH......Did I mention that Round 6 is a Blackout Round??

Well, it is. Suck on it.

Huh?
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #1049
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Errr... JCM... maybe I am slow, but didn't Steven get killed in the last round? I see him listed in the above chart with the above ships.
Fixed it.

I guess I missed Broncosteven's ambien laced rants more than I expected.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:30 PM   #1050
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I'm also assuming that votes need to be in by Tuesday the 25th unless one of the ships has time travel abilities.