The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 02:41 PM   #701
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
I'm from Joplin, live in kc while my wife goes to med school
I am from Orange County, CA. Is Joplin supposedly better than KC? I am sure it has to be but that is like telling me you are not gay. You just slept with 3 men in college. It is still Missouri.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:45 PM   #702
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
I am from Orange County, CA. Is Joplin supposedly better than KC? I am sure it has to be but that is like telling me you are not gay. You just slept with 3 men in college. It is still Missouri.
watch the news much? Joplin was the town wiped out in a tornado two years ago
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:50 PM   #703
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,735

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy
Default

Lol. Didnt see that coming.
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #704
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,981
Default

RULES FOR ROUND 4



ALL HANDS ON DECK! An alien threat is rising! They knocked out the power of the fleet, but the Federation has recovered and is sending out all remaining ships in the area to meet the foe!! Please report to your vessel!!

U.S.S. Dortoh

Captain/Commanding Officer Bowtown
Lt./Chief Engineer DBroncos4life
Ensign/Weapons Officer BroncoMan4Ever
Cadet Quoydogs


U.S.S. Watermock
Captain/Commanding Officer Broncosteven
Lt./Chief Engineer Falconer
Ensign/Weapons Officer Gunns
Cadet Bmoremanning


U.S.S. Majik
Captain/Commanding Officer Rabb
Lt./Chief Engineer Dr. Broncenstein
Ensign/Weapons Officer ghwk
Cadet Irish Stout


U.S.S. McGaffney
Captain/Commanding Officer Heyneck
Lt./Chief Engineer BFLOSurvivor
Ensign/Weapons Officer Ludo21
Cadet Ultimatehobo


Space Shuttle Foneco
Operator Phibacka31 (who gets the honor having only one post in the thread, prior to the vote deadline for Round 2, narrowly beaten out by Falconerís last-minute flurry of appearances.)


These are your new teammates! Fight and struggle together, and we will overcome our foe.

What do these assignments mean? I donít know. Iím just the Acting Communications Officer for the day.



But Iím sure youíll find out once you engage the enemy.

But wait, Iím getting another transmission! Great Scott! Thereís even more!

On our mission, we have been granted an ally! The Klingons are with us, and they offer us a boon of strength!



This will be abstractly represented as follows. For all previous rounds where you have made an attack (voted for someone) you get an additional vote to spend as you see fit. (We assume youíve kept track of these; if not, then good luck with that.)

Also, crew members who have battle scars are to be rewarded! The player who has taken the most cumulative damage to this point, gets three extra votes to spread over the next three rounds. This would be Ultimatehobo!

Second most damaged gets two extra votes over the next two rounds. According to my calculations, this would be Dbroncos4life!

And third most gets one extra vote for this round. This would be Broncosteven!

Kaplah!!



The Interlopers may also have some information for you....



Voting for this round is due to Apa and JCMElway no later than 6 PM MST / 8 PM EST Tomorrow.


Federation Headquarters OUT.

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #705
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,801

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

So... for anyone who's keeping score:
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #706
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
So we have a cloaked alliance?
If you really think about it... it seem Logical.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:12 PM   #707
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
If you really think about it... it seem Logical.
Just think if Steven and I are still worki g together and just got people who wanted me off to show their hands!!!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:36 PM   #708
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
RULES FOR ROUND 4



ALL HANDS ON DECK! An alien threat is rising! They knocked out the power of the fleet, but the Federation has recovered and is sending out all remaining ships in the area to meet the foe!! Please report to your vessel!!

U.S.S. Dortoh

Captain/Commanding Officer Bowtown
Lt./Chief Engineer DBroncos4life
Ensign/Weapons Officer BroncoMan4Ever
Cadet Quoydogs


U.S.S. Watermock
Captain/Commanding Officer Broncosteven
Lt./Chief Engineer Falconer
Ensign/Weapons Officer Gunns
Cadet Bmoremanning


U.S.S. Majik
Captain/Commanding Officer Rabb
Lt./Chief Engineer Dr. Broncenstein
Ensign/Weapons Officer ghwk
Cadet Irish Stout


U.S.S. McGaffney
Captain/Commanding Officer Heyneck
Lt./Chief Engineer BFLOSurvivor
Ensign/Weapons Officer Ludo21
Cadet Ultimatehobo


Space Shuttle Foneco
Operator Phibacka31 (who gets the honor having only one post in the thread, prior to the vote deadline for Round 2, narrowly beaten out by Falconerís last-minute flurry of appearances.)


These are your new teammates! Fight and struggle together, and we will overcome our foe.

What do these assignments mean? I donít know. Iím just the Acting Communications Officer for the day.



But Iím sure youíll find out once you engage the enemy.

But wait, Iím getting another transmission! Great Scott! Thereís even more!

On our mission, we have been granted an ally! The Klingons are with us, and they offer us a boon of strength!



This will be abstractly represented as follows. For all previous rounds where you have made an attack (voted for someone) you get an additional vote to spend as you see fit. (We assume youíve kept track of these; if not, then good luck with that.)

Also, crew members who have battle scars are to be rewarded! The player who has taken the most cumulative damage to this point, gets three extra votes to spread over the next three rounds. This would be Ultimatehobo!

Second most damaged gets two extra votes over the next two rounds. According to my calculations, this would be Dbroncos4life!

And third most gets one extra vote for this round. This would be Broncosteven!

Kaplah!!



The Interlopers may also have some information for you....



Voting for this round is due to Apa and JCMElway no later than 6 PM MST / 8 PM EST Tomorrow.


Federation Headquarters OUT.

Plus we still carry over our Cloaks right?

My brain is on overload.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:40 PM   #709
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 14,981
Default

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:52 PM   #710
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Plus we still carry over our Cloaks right?

My brain is on overload.
Yes but one cloak was used this round as you didn't clarify. If you got more than one you still have powers associated with those.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #711
Falconer
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Falconer's Avatar
 
This day is for you

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 942
Default

While I am honored to be on the U.S.S. Watermock, if there is one ship likely to be infested with tribbles, this is the one.
Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #712
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,736

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

I got three cloaks this round and didn't even get to use them! Well I'll take solace in the fact I deprived others of them. I should have known something was up because things became very quiet...
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:03 PM   #713
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

so.... is there a way to earn some trekkie technological hopus copus device that disrupts cloaking?! Dibs!
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #714
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconer View Post
While I am honored to be on the U.S.S. Watermock, if there is one ship likely to be infested with tribbles, this is the one.
You will be docked in what is known as Space Iowa. Have fun with that.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #715
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Everything

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,736

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #716
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

How many damn cloaks where given out!!!! This is nuts.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #717
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,803

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

I need a frigging M-5 Multitronic System as designed by Dr. Daystrom to follow all the rules here. Medic Medic!!!
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #718
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,803

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Now forming the alliance of the uncloaked in need of pants!

Last edited by ghwk; 06-20-2013 at 04:27 PM..
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:23 PM   #719
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
so.... is there a way to earn some trekkie technological hopus copus device that disrupts cloaking?! Dibs!
We can setup a web of our ships looking for neutrino disruptions.

That or we can physically alter our appearance to look like Romulans and steal a Cloaking device.

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #720
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Juwan The Headless Thompson Gunner!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 36,274

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Juwan Thompson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconer View Post
While I am honored to be on the U.S.S. Watermock, if there is one ship likely to be infested with tribbles, this is the one.
At least one Beezer among them.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #721
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,644

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
How many damn cloaks where given out!!!! This is nuts.
A lot more than what is noted here.

Damn idiot.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #722
Falconer
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Falconer's Avatar
 
This day is for you

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Southern Illinois
Posts: 942
Default

I hear over on the U.S.S. McGaffney they are working on a conspiracy theory that it was not the aliens that knocked out our power, but that the Jews did it and are using the aliens as the fall guys.
Falconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #723
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,803

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

I hear tribbbles taste like chicken so at least you have food.
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #724
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
A lot more than what is noted here.

Damn idiot.
You should have just sent a PM saying you wanted to use one.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #725
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,644

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
You should have just sent a PM saying you wanted to use one.
I did. And I was informed I wasn't given one.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 PM.


Denver Broncos