The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 PM   #526
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Only because you BETRAYED ME by leaking everything I bounced off you. I can't trust you and I know I am not the only one who feels betrayed.
I only called you out after you flip flopped and left me to die. You claimed you were voting one way and lied to the group. Why is it such a leap to think you ratted us out? I mean voted I the same as the group. Live by the group die group. Rats jump ship. So you know what they say about the shoe fitting...
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:43 PM   #527
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I only called you out after you flip flopped and left me to die. You claimed you were voting one way and lied to the group. Why is it such a leap to think you ratted us out? I mean voted I the same as the group. Live by the group die group. Rats jump ship. So you know what they say about the shoe fitting...
Keep spinning it, you and REQ weakend our CELL and sold out our every move/thought then tried to hide out in CHINA.

Again I was not the only one pissed about the HOBO HITMEN PM, look at the vote count.

Would you trust a guy who was a flunky for REQ after he gave away all of our positions or would you rather have those loose cannons cut loose?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:45 PM   #528
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,994

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Why is bmoremanning having a rough week.
Some a-hole keeps trying to pick a fight with him.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:48 PM   #529
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,994

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Don't know who to vote for in the Steven vs. DB4L slapfest? Vote for BmoreManning. Look at him. He's pretty new to the forum, he's not being a whiner like the rest of us on this thread, and .... Baltimore. Need I say more?
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #530
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Some a-hole keeps trying to pick a fight with him.
Errand or Agamemnon?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #531
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Keep spinning it, you and REQ weakend our CELL and sold out our every move/thought then tried to hide out in CHINA.

Again I was not the only one pissed about the HOBO HITMEN PM, look at the vote count.

Would you trust a guy who was a flunky for REQ after he gave away all of our positions or would you rather have those loose cannons cut loose?
Lol you jumped ship as SOON as you saw that PM and didn't say one thing to me about it. Did you PM me and say we need to dump REQ? Nope, just did what you do best and save Steven. You can keep spinning that all you want, but you admitted it in this thread. Keep on acting so you can stay alive just a little longer bro, I know what you really are!! I would rather go to battle with a loose cannon because I know what they are. You my friend are a back stabber that will do anything to stay alive.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #532
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

I want to say something...... I want to put it out there, and if you like it you can take it, if you don't send it right back.

Only one person wins Survivor. It isn't the best team standing, although they usually are a big reason as to why a person won.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:57 PM   #533
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

And I thought we got a little insane by creating offsite chat rooms for strategy discussion.... But now we have people taking sanctuary in China?
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:59 PM   #534
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
And I thought we got a little insane by creating offsite chat rooms for strategy discussion.... But now we have people taking sanctuary in China?
what is insane about a private message board with a second sub message board hidden from one alliance...but with a twist that the members of the "spied upon" message board could see the other message board and had a 4th board that was truly private?
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #535
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
I want to say something...... I want to put it out there, and if you like it you can take it, if you don't send it right back.

Only one person wins Survivor. It isn't the best team standing, although they usually are a big reason as to why a person won.
I know that. I think its chicken **** to come to me before the game starts talking a big game then ****ing me over just two rounds into the game. Then say well maybe we can get them next year. **** that ****. I mean I expected what Req and Conklin did. I actually believed steven was better then this. My bad.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #536
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
what is insane about a private message board with a second sub message board hidden from one alliance...but with a twist that the members of the "spied upon" message board could see the other message board and had a 4th board that was truly private?
Yeah I remember when you set that up, it totally worked and got you to like round 3!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #537
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Beat the Chefs! Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 37,534

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Lol you jumped ship as SOON as you saw that PM and didn't say one thing to me about it. Did you PM me and say we need to dump REQ? Nope, just did what you do best and save Steven. You can keep spinning that all you want, but you admitted it in this thread. Keep on acting so you can stay alive just a little longer bro, I know what you really are!! I would rather go to battle with a loose cannon because I know what they are. You my friend are a back stabber that will do anything to stay alive.
Because I realized last night that you would have ran to REQ among others and said "Look what Broncosteven said!"

I would have been tipping my hand.

I have enough faith that the others who voted REQ know it wasn't me who sent Conklin the PM and that I wouldn't betray them by coping their names to 11 other people in one PM. So much so that I am going to log off and let Conklin and REQ carry this thread the rest of the night, Conklin will be applying ointment where the sun don't shine while REQ is staring at the moon and thinking it is the sun.

Night all!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 PM   #538
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,081
Default

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:04 PM   #539
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
I <3 your posts
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #540
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I know that. I think its chicken **** to come to me before the game starts talking a big game then ****ing me over just two rounds into the game. Then say well maybe we can get them next year. **** that ****. I mean I expected what Req and Conklin did. I actually believed steven was better then this. My bad.
Part of a good individual game is playing a good team game first. Sounds like someone or some others blew their load firing out of the gate.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #541
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,081
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
... Small sleeper cells is where it is at, at least that is what it would be If I were playing.

Last edited by Old Dude; 06-19-2013 at 10:20 PM..
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:08 PM   #542
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Because I realized last night that you would have ran to REQ among others and said "Look what Broncosteven said!"

I would have been tipping my hand.

I have enough faith that the others who voted REQ know it wasn't me who sent Conklin the PM and that I wouldn't betray them by coping their names to 11 other people in one PM. So much so that I am going to log off and let Conklin and REQ carry this thread the rest of the night, Conklin will be applying ointment where the sun don't shine while REQ is staring at the moon and thinking it is the sun.

Night all!
I hope it haunts you how you ****ED me over tonight. Ran to req please. **** all you are saying is req was the person I should have trusted instead of you. Lesson learned.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:09 PM   #543
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I hope it haunts you how you ****ED me over tonight. Ran to req please. **** all you are saying is req was the person I should have trusted instead of you. Lesson learned.
req is the one that exposed you. you were already a potential target before req decided to tag everyone in his foolishness.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:10 PM   #544
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,994

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
what is insane about a private message board with a second sub message board hidden from one alliance...but with a twist that the members of the "spied upon" message board could see the other message board and had a 4th board that was truly private?
I clearly have no clue how to play this game correctly.

Who has the private message board and wants to invite me to join? I won't stab you in the back till at least round 5. Come on, I am desperate to be loved.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #545
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,572

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I hope it haunts you how you ****ED me over tonight. Ran to req please. **** all you are saying is req was the person I should have trusted instead of you. Lesson learned.
Well apparently staring at the sun and lizard boners lead to lucid dreams, at least that is what I learned this week. So they very well may haunt him.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #546
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
Part of a good individual game is playing a good team game first. Sounds like someone or some others blew their load firing out of the gate.
I 100% agree req ****ed up. You don't send that many names in PMs period. I would have agreed with Steven that he put us in danger. I don't agree with him hanging me out to dry when a simple PM giving me a heads up would have been fine.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #547
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
req is the one that exposed you. you were already a potential target before req decided to tag everyone in his foolishness.
Lol no **** I heard it from multiple people. Also the only people that are not potential targets got voted off in rounds one and two!!!
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:15 PM   #548
Conklin
Ring of Famer
 
Conklin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Springfield, Misery
Posts: 3,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I 100% agree req ****ed up. You don't send that many names in PMs period. I would have agreed with Steven that he put us in danger. I don't agree with him hanging me out to dry when a simple PM giving me a heads up would have been fine.
how did he hang you out to dry? It was a blackout round. only two people would know that you two voted two different ways (jcm and apa).

from what it looks like to everyone else in this thread is that you felt left out that you didn't get to vote against req and wasted a vote against hobo. had it not been for your useless meltdown, we'd be discussing how drunk and bored I am right now.
Conklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:22 PM   #549
Old Dude
Super Moderator
 
Old Dude's Avatar
 
Consultant

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: DIA Tunnels
Posts: 15,081
Default

Lizard Boners?

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #550
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conklin View Post
how did he hang you out to dry? It was a blackout round. only two people would know that you two voted two different ways (jcm and apa).

from what it looks like to everyone else in this thread is that you felt left out that you didn't get to vote against req and wasted a vote against hobo. had it not been for your useless meltdown, we'd be discussing how drunk and bored I am right now.
Yeah that would involve me remaining on a team that Steven just back stabbed to save his own ass. I would rather lose telling the truth then lose a bit later looking over my shoulder. Plus the others in the group get a chance to live on.

Last edited by DBroncos4life; 06-19-2013 at 10:28 PM..
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Denver Broncos