The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2013, 10:28 PM   #26
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
ok, but be careful. You almost hurt my feelings

I know what it really was Houshyamama. You have had that picture of your wife in your computer just waiting for the right thread to display it.
I'm not even sure it's a woman. It's hard to tell because I can't stand looking at 'it' for more than a couple seconds at a time.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:51 PM   #27
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
I'm not even sure it's a woman. It's hard to tell because I can't stand looking at 'it' for more than a couple seconds at a time.
HAHA wait until you hear IT speak!! HAHAHA
Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 AM   #28
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I would rather have Cruz than Welker.

But that's kind of like saying I'd rather have a Ferrari instead of a Lamborghini.
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #29
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
OK when it gets to crunch time we'll have Oz come in and throw to Decker.
Great reply to my comments but facts remain manning is a choke artist in the playoffs. Hopefully we can just get up on guys early this year so we dont put ourselves in a position for a manning comeback.

What i believe welker adds to this offense isnt like a whole nother td pergame from our 31 ppgav last year but eficiency. A guy that will keep the chains moving. A smart player that cuts off his routes or has sight adjustments with manning . I believe this offense will keep the defense fresh by sustaining drives. Welkers willingness to block will come in handy aswell. I hope montee wins rook of the year. I think he has a real shot if healthy
Old 06-18-2013, 03:46 AM   #30
rmsanger
I support Missouri cops

Another one bites the dust!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Cruz > Welker all day.... No orange staind/tinted glasses can block your vision on this one. Welker apex'd 3 years ago while Cruz is still on his way up. Welker caught a ton of balls but certainly is or has never been a dynamic player.
rmsanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:06 AM   #31
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
Great reply to my comments but facts remain manning is a choke artist in the playoffs. Hopefully we can just get up on guys early this year so we dont put ourselves in a position for a manning comeback.

What i believe welker adds to this offense isnt like a whole nother td pergame from our 31 ppgav last year but eficiency. A guy that will keep the chains moving. A smart player that cuts off his routes or has sight adjustments with manning . I believe this offense will keep the defense fresh by sustaining drives. Welkers willingness to block will come in handy aswell. I hope montee wins rook of the year. I think he has a real shot if healthy
I think What Welker will add is a more dominant team. Sure Denver scored 30 PPG last year but often they were battling in the 4th quarter. I think you'll see Denver more comfortably ahead at halftime. Could that be the difference in winning in the palyoffs? Maybe, we'll see.