The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2013, 12:08 PM   #301
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I have no clue
Got it.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #302
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Jays doing more than enough. I'm surprised he hasn't thrown out his back carrying that team. They finally got some linemen, although most are rookies. I don't care for Trestman cause he said some really stupid stuff about philosophy of play calling back when he was an OC. Hopefully Jay will overcome him.
Yeesh man, forgive me but it sounds like you have a ready-made excuse for Jay if he doesn't have a good year - it's all Trestman's fault.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #303
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
That is hard for me to believe. Last year they were talking about im playing in the AFC Championship game and McGahee was begging coaches to let him play against Baltimore.
I started posting in this thread before I left the country for a week. Willis wasn't begging to play against Baltimore as he wasn't even eligible to play.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #304
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I agree, I haven't been online a lot the last 4 days and wondered why this was a Tebow length thread.

I hope they saw enough of Moneyball to make both Willis and KM expendable.

If Hillman really added 15lbs of muscle/weight without destroying his speed and quickness I really think he is going to tear it up this year.
i will be happy if he gets over that Tater Bell/KnoShow Moreno failure style running, of falling on shoestring tackles, running into his own linemen, and dropping like a stone on light contact.

he was a rookie and a smaller player who was also the youngest guy in the league so i am not holding last season against him. but i do want to see improvement this year.

i think he has the skill to be a Darren Sproles type for us. get him the ball in open space and let him do his thing. i think he is more of a short dump off pass, pitch play style of back a lot more than a tackle to tackle runner. most of his work should be outside the tackles in open space.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote