The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 10:06 AM   #201
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I hope he makes that team. Nothing ****s up a locker room like the Tebow.
I know. We were seriously in contention for Andrew Luck when Timmy came along and dragged the Broncos kicking and screaming into the postseason. The locker room was decidedly f--ked up during that hostage situation.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:10 AM   #202
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

People would seriously die if he was to win a championship. Btw, Shanahan could have made him a winner.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #203
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
I know. We were seriously in contention for Andrew Luck when Timmy came along and dragged the Broncos kicking and screaming into the postseason. The locker room was decidedly f--ked up during that hostage situation.
Yep. The same team who has said tebow would forget the play between the huddle and walking to the line of scrimmage.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #204
Jay3

I have a pretty astute eye for minute changes in Tebow's mechanics -- been observing since his freshman year of college.

When I look at these short clips of video (not much there), I see noticeable improvements in his drops. Tebow never used to "stab" that back foot on a drop. A good quarterback has a certain look about him when he gets to his back foot in a drop, almost a bobbing motion as he reverses his momentum and rights himself.

It looks a little more conventional. The footwork looks a little better.

http://www.boston.com/sports/video/?...ct_name=547471

In other words, championship.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #205
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
He is so good we dropped him for Manning that next off season. The only thing Tebow and Orton did that year was make a 10-6 team into a 8-8 team.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #206
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

I'm glad that someone ( even the patsies) are giving him another chance to find a way to play in the NFL. Whether they use him as a wildcat goal line qb or a Fb or a TE.

The obsession type fans that come with TT are not his fault, but his stubbornness at wanting to play QB is HIS.

And sticking him behind Brady and letting him actually develop is probably only possible in a place like NE, where he is behind a real Franchise QB, and calls to replace the #1 will be laughed at. (justifiably).

Perhaps with a season or two of real coaching he might become a competent NFL QB, although not more than average at best.

But I think that he was brought in as insurance for Gronks injuries and will be asked to play TE if he actually wants to get on the field. And there may be some "special" plays being designed where he takes a lateral at FB to throw a flea flicker type pass or option run. He could possibly be effective at those types of things.

With no guaranteed money he will have to be effective at something or he will not make it out of camp. And Belli and NE know how to handle the media and will not let that define them.
ScottXray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #207
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Yep. The same team who has said tebow would forget the play between the huddle and walking to the line of scrimmage.
Forgot plays all the way to the playoffs after taking over from Orton's 1-4 start.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #208
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
He is so good we dropped him for Manning that next off season. The only thing Tebow and Orton did that year was make a 10-6 team into a 8-8 team.
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah Orton really helped out that year with his 1-4 start and Tebow really held us back going 7-4.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #209
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Tebow destroyed the locker room all the way to the playoffs from a 1-4 start. And he was too dumb to remember plays. And couldn't throw. And openly judged your sinner lifestyle while being a closeted queer.

Last edited by Dr. Broncenstein; 06-11-2013 at 10:22 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 10:21 AM   #210
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Forgot plays all the way to the playoffs after taking over from Orton's 1-4 start.
Maybe that's why they went 0-3 down the stretch and losing to one of the worst QBs in the league? Saying he was a total disaster may be a reach, but saying he was the reason for the playoffs is hilarious. Did you not watch week 17 and how they got in? We're you having to watch the raiders game because it couldn't get done 3 Sundays before?

Ill take the word of the coaches and players over someone blinded by a boner.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 06-11-2013 at 10:25 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #211
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
aHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah Orton really helped out that year with his 1-4 start and Tebow really held us back going 7-4.
They both are garbage QBs that is why we finished 8-8.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #212
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Tebow destroyed the locker room all the way to the playoffs from a 1-4 start. And he was too dumb to remember plays. And couldn't throw. And openly judged your sinner lifestyle while being a closeted queer.
All of this is 100% true.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #213
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
I'm glad that someone ( even the patsies) are giving him another chance to find a way to play in the NFL. Whether they use him as a wildcat goal line qb or a Fb or a TE.

The obsession type fans that come with TT are not his fault, but his stubbornness at wanting to play QB is HIS.

And sticking him behind Brady and letting him actually develop is probably only possible in a place like NE, where he is behind a real Franchise QB, and calls to replace the #1 will be laughed at. (justifiably).

Perhaps with a season or two of real coaching he might become a competent NFL QB, although not more than average at best.

But I think that he was brought in as insurance for Gronks injuries and will be asked to play TE if he actually wants to get on the field. And there may be some "special" plays being designed where he takes a lateral at FB to throw a flea flicker type pass or option run. He could possibly be effective at those types of things.

With no guaranteed money he will have to be effective at something or he will not make it out of camp. And Belli and NE know how to handle the media and will not let that define them.
I really think the media mints many of those fans. Any time the media hypes someone as unbeatable (see Heat, Miami) a good chunk of the population will just naturally start to root against them. And on the flip side, when the media spends all day talking about how the rookie's never gonna make it, a good chunk of people will cheer for the guy to prove them wrong.

I'm not saying that's all there is to it. But that's a big factor.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #214
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Quote:
Maybe that's why they went 0-3 down the stretch and losing to one of the worst QBs in the league? Saying he was a total disaster may be a reach, but saying he was the reason for the playoffs is hilarious. Did you not watch week 17 and how they got in? We're you having to watch the raiders game because it couldn't get done 3 Sundays before?

Ill take the word of the coaches and players over someone blinded by a boner.
Divine intervention sometimes resembles a boisterous Christian rag armed closeted queer dumbass fullback who quarterbacks just enough wins to spoil your desires and crush your dreams.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #215
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Best third string QB ever.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #216
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 View Post
People would seriously die if he was to win a championship. Btw, Shanahan could have made him a winner.
Shanahan would never have had the patience for Tebow.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #217
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

Tebow is proof that God exists and is quite the troll.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #218
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

Quote:
Tebow is proof that God exists and is quite the troll.

some people really hate going to church
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #219
Drunken.Broncoholic

Funny how the only one bringing up religion on this thread is a tebow supporter.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #220
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Maybe that's why they went 0-3 down the stretch and losing to one of the worst QBs in the league?
Uh, I think Aaron Rodgers also lost to that same guy a couple weeks earlier. He also completed less than 50% of his passes in that game, which I'm told is irredeemably bad juju.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #221
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I actually don't agree with a lot of what Broncostein is saying in this thread, but he really is kicking everyone's ass all over the place.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #222
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Funny how the only one bringing up religion on this thread is a tebow supporter.
I'm Baptist and Tebows work with god is second to none. I bought his book and it is very inspiring. I don't know what any of that has to do with him as a football player. His suporters some how think him going to the Pats to play TE or be the third string QB is yet another win for them. I don't get why. I mean anytime the Pas take Brady off the field for Tebow that team gets worse. That is great news for the rest of the NFL. As a Broncos fan I'm excited for that.

Last edited by DBroncos4life; 06-11-2013 at 11:15 AM..
Old 06-11-2013, 11:06 AM   #223
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Uh, I think Aaron Rodgers also lost to that same guy a couple weeks earlier. He also completed less than 50% of his passes in that game, which I'm told is irredeemably bad juju.
I'd take 17/35 235 yards 1 TD 0 ints over 6/22 60 yards 0 TDs 1 ints anyday. Rogers stat line could've won the broncos game.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #224
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

NFL history was made with this pick up though. Ryan Mallet became the first player in the NFL to be pissed he wasn't traded to Cleveland.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #225
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho

I love Ryan Mallet. I can't decide who my favorite Patriot is now.