The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2013, 05:52 PM   #626
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

And here comes your hysterical classic Teboner

GTFO claiming people in here like to bash Christians.

If you are one you certainly don't follow their morals with these pathetic posts.

And you are out of your mind thinking that steeler game didnt have YACs. Who cares if he throws deep when 7 out of 10 balls have a mind of its own.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-11-2013 at 05:54 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #627
jerseyboiler120
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
And here comes your hysterical classic Teboner

GTFO claiming people in here like to bash Christians.

If you are one you certainly don't follow their morals with these pathetic posts.
What the hell are you talking about? Read about 6 or 7 posts before mine. You can read right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:56 PM   #628
jerseyboiler120
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Yep.

Rep.
Here it is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #629
jerseyboiler120
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I can't quote a quote, but look at the quote on the post from Bombay. I believe it was from Rohirrim. He's a liberal anti-American whack job in all the threads I've read on this site so it fits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #630
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
Here it is.
I had to go back several more posts than 6 or 7 to find one Christian remark. And that was from a liberal. To clump every post above yours with that one post is typical of why alot of people have a problem with some tebow lovers.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-11-2013 at 06:36 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #631
jerseyboiler120
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Nope. It has more to do with the people who didn't like the pick and didn't think he'd ever be an NFL QB getting hammered day after day, post after post, for two years on this site, oh, and being constantly accused of religious bigotry rather than proposing a valid, football insight, which it obviously was.

Nothing so vicious as a pissed off Christian.
Ok I found it. So, drukenbroncoholic, you say there are no posts sticking it to Christians?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #632
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
Ok I found it. So, drukenbroncoholic, you say there are no posts sticking it to Christians?
And for you to assume everyone else who posted above you thinks that way about Christians is what I'm talking about. Most posters were talking football and the people who berated them for not liking tebow.

Feel free to think everyone who watches tebow throw it in the dirt and think he's not good hates Christians though. Youre just proving Rohs post. It was his inner liberalism that produced the last sentence of it ill give you that.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-11-2013 at 06:26 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 06:34 PM   #633
KipCorrington25
Free Safety
 
KipCorrington25's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Centennial
Posts: 3,538
Default

The Patriots Planet people weren't too impressed... just saying...
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:21 PM   #634
ncjmirabile
Spiderman 3's Gwen
 

Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Princeton, WV
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
I watched him the other night and he threw a nice deep ball that the receiver missed. Hit his hands. Can any of you actually honestly say he did not throw some real nice deep passes while leading Denver to the playoffs and beating the steelers? Anyone who claims all the passing yards in that game were after the catch simply does not know football. A ball thrown 30 or 40 yards is a deep pass. That is not after the catch. Damn.
Tebow's deep ball and arm strength has never been in question at least in my eyes. I question his ability to play outside an option offense. In the playoff game, I did see Ike Taylor have major issues keeping up with DT. The MacGruders of the world have a hard time acknowledging DT's performance especially in the playoffs and the second half of the season.
ncjmirabile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:18 PM   #635
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
Someone has hijack his account.... Call the mods
Nah, I'm just admitting I was wrong just like I did with Elway as GM and Manning not being able play at an elite level anymore. In the end we are all just guessing when we are talking about what will or won't happen in the future, and my Tebow support was always more about his potential than his actual play (though people never seemed to get that).

I know it's novel for people to admit they are wrong on the internet, but I really don't have a problem doing it when the evidence is clear.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #636
Jekyll15Hyde
Anti Frown Cannon & McD..
 
Jekyll15Hyde's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Nah, I'm just admitting I was wrong just like I did with Elway as GM and Manning not being able play at an elite level anymore. In the end we are all just guessing when we are talking about what will or won't happen in the future, and my Tebow support was always more about his potential than his actual play (though people never seemed to get that).

I know it's novel for people to admit they are wrong on the internet, but I really don't have a problem doing it when the evidence is clear.
Well i have given you some decent shiat over this saga. So I must in turn give credit for you admitting you were wrong. Well played sir! Now this jerseyboiler guy... well lets just say that I dont see him coming around this century.
Jekyll15Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #637
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
And for you to assume everyone else who posted above you thinks that way about Christians is what I'm talking about. Most posters were talking football and the people who berated them for not liking tebow.

Feel free to think everyone who watches tebow throw it in the dirt and think he's not good hates Christians though. Youre just proving Rohs post. It was his inner liberalism that produced the last sentence of it ill give you that.

Tebows Christian? I never knew that. No one in the main stream media ever mentioned that or teased him about it.


So weird
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #638
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
And for you to assume everyone else who posted above you thinks that way about Christians is what I'm talking about. Most posters were talking football and the people who berated them for not liking tebow.

Feel free to think everyone who watches tebow throw it in the dirt and think he's not good hates Christians though. Youre just proving Rohs post. It was his inner liberalism that produced the last sentence of it ill give you that.
People who talked football where actually the tebowners minus macruder. It was before you got here and big gay Al'd this place.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:13 PM   #639
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
People who talked football where actually the tebowners minus macruder. It was before you got here and big gay Al'd this place.
Wrong. I guess all those who wanted Elways head were just MacGruder. I had him on ignore for a long while and still ran into clowns like you. There's plenty on Errands list he posted that spoke through their asses. I can list a few who kept trying to compare him to HOF QBs while throwing the term idiot out who thought that was insane. This site actually was pretty civil compared to the others where they wanted your head on a stick for insinuating the defense helped get them some wins.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 08-11-2013 at 10:20 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #640
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Wrong. I guess all those who wanted Elways head were just MacGruder. I had him on ignore for a long while and still ran into clowns like you. There's plenty on Errands list he posted that spoke through their asses. I can list a few who kept trying to compare him to HOF QBs while throwing the term idiot out who thought that was insane.
Elway paid 90 million to stay in the divisional playoff round. I love elway, don't get me wrong, But I'd hold off the victory dance until that 90 million at least wins a playoff game....like you know... That other guy did.


For 90 million less.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #641
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Elway paid 90 million to stay in the divisional playoff round. I love elway, don't get me wrong, But I'd hold off the victory dance until that 90 million at least wins a playoff game....like you know... That other guy did.
Another flimsy argument. I've been told tebow took the broncos farther than manning too. Which is insanely wrong.

Continue to think it was only tebow that did it all though.

And if you think manning will get 90 million when its all said and done then well you don't know much about contracts.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:24 PM   #642
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

When your options are Tebow or Orton. Good grief, how can you not like Tebow? Now the people who jumped on the Orton bandwagon. Seriously, wtf were you thinking? He ****ing sucked. I enjoyed the Tebow season, but I knew he wasn't a long term franchise QB. Did you watch the ****ing games? So yes, I wanted change. And when Manning arrived hell yah! Now if you wanted to continue with Tebow over Manning? Your ****ing evaluation of QB's must ****ing suck to think you would want Tebow over Peyton Manning. That is all.
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:26 PM   #643
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Another flimsy argument. I've been told tebow took the broncos farther than manning too. Which is insanely wrong.

Continue to think it was only tebow that did it all though.

And if you think manning will get 90 million when its all said and done then well you don't know much about contracts.
Do you understand what a flimsy argument is?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:27 PM   #644
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Do you understand what a flimsy argument is?
Ya it resembles that dress you are wearing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:29 PM   #645
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Ya it resembles that dress you are wearing.
It more closely resembles your retort to my fact based premise.


Also, your wrist movements.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #646
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
It more closely resembles your retort to my fact based premise.


Also, your wrist movements.
Only thing fact base that's come out of your posts is homophobia.

Ya he looks really good. Keep hoping he becomes a starting QB in this league.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #647
maven
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
 
maven's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 9,486
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
Elway paid 90 million to stay in the divisional playoff round. I love elway, don't get me wrong, But I'd hold off the victory dance until that 90 million at least wins a playoff game....like you know... That other guy did.


For 90 million less.
Do you honestly believe that?
maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #648
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
Do you honestly believe that?
No. Why would I believe facts? What am I, a scientist?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:38 PM   #649
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Only thing fact base that's come out of your posts is homophobia.

Ya he looks really good. Keep hoping he becomes a starting QB in this league.
"I like the way you die." -django and OABB.

This was by far the quickest destruction I've ever had. I was worried my time off would make me rusty.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:39 PM   #650
OABB
sarcasm font
 
OABB's Avatar
 
always on.

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Los angeles
Posts: 7,340

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno
Default

It's like people forget you are the Internet champion, jake?
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Denver Broncos