The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 11:27 PM   #351
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
Don't piss off Manning.

Time to believe!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C.J. Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Someone needs to make this their avatar.
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:42 AM   #352
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I have a bet with a guy at work who lives in Boston and is a huge Pats fan. He says that Tim Tebow will be a TE for the Patriots and catch at least one pass from Tom Brady - maybe it's even a touchdown.

I laughed. Yeah, right, I said. You have no idea what you're in for. Not only is Tebow NOT going to be a TE for you, but if for some chance it happens, by the time it does Tom Brady will hate him so much that he won't even look his way.

Easiest buck I'll ever win.
Totally agree... a QB who made NFL Network's "Top Ten NFL Divas of All-Time" list (albeit at #10) isn't going to be happy - at least not for long - with the media rushing past him to interview the guy buried on the depth chart; polishing pine behind his backup.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:10 AM   #353
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

The amount of hate d-bag4life has for Tebow is truly disturbing. I am thinking of sending this thread to the FBI for criminal analysis.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 04:25 AM   #354
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Not me
Old 06-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #355
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
For the love of god. He ****s up locker rooms!!! That is how he makes the team worse. The pressure of Tebow just being on the team made Sanchez even worse, which no one would have dreamed possible.

OK. So Tebow MADE Sanchez worse and totally ****s up every locker room he touches. It's hilarious that you actually believe the **** you type. So MARK SANCHEZ has nothing to do with how bad MARK SANCHEZ sucks. It's always someone else's fault? No personal accountability?

Another thing......if Tebow sucks so bad, why would that put pressure on Sanchez?? Sanchez should be totally comfortable that Tebow can't possibly take the starting job, because he sucks so bad right?? So why the PRESSURE??

We'll see if your brilliant theory holds up. By your account......Tebow will totally **** up the Patriot locker room (cause, well, that IS what he does, right?).....and he'll make Brady a worse quarterback.....cause, well, that IS what Tebow does, right?. He ****s up locker rooms and makes starting QB's worse.

As I said, we all agree that Tebow is a very below average QB (I'll even throw you another bone, and say he "sucks" at the QB position)......but your premise that he's a destroyer of locker rooms, and a killer of starting QB's confidence? Comical.

Last edited by 55CrushEm; 06-12-2013 at 06:16 AM..
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:11 AM   #356
Bronco X
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
OMFG it's perfect
I disagree. Someone's got to un photoshop that logo from Timmy's sweater vest!
Bronco X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #357
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
Frankly I am sick of hearing about anything Brady or Patriot related, the bias and favoritism the Patriots receive drives me crazy. With Tebow there, I may avoid ESPN and NFL Network for awhile.
Agreed.

However, we should all be thrilled that Tebow is there. Cause he's gonna totally destroy their locker room, and Brady will no longer be an elite QB, cause Tebow, all by himself, will actually MAKE Brady worse.

As a result.....easier road to the Superbowl for Denver.

Old 06-12-2013, 06:19 AM   #358
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

It will be hard to keep abreast of everything Tebow and the Denver Broncos. If only there was a website where I could read about any and all things Tebow combined with the occasional Broncos news updates.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:22 AM   #359
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Totally agree... a QB who made NFL Network's "Top Ten NFL Divas of All-Time" list (albeit at #10) isn't going to be happy - at least not for long - with the media rushing past him to interview the guy buried on the depth chart; polishing pine behind his backup.
Maybe, maybe not.

I find it hard to believe that Brady's ego is so fragile, that he'll get upset because Tebow gets more microphone-time than him.

At this point in his career, do you really think Brady is clamoring for more media attention?

I don't necessarily agree that that will be uber-bothersome to someone like Brady.

Maybe it will though.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #360
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
It will be hard to keep abreast of everything Tebow and the Denver Broncos. If only there was a website where I could read about any and all things Tebow combined with the occasional Broncos news updates.
I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.

docandrabbsupernews.com
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 AM   #361
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back.

docandrabbsupernews.com
We have to strike the right balance. I think there is a market for a site that is 80% Tebow, 20% Broncos. Every time Tebow shiats, and every Broncos draft pick. Something like that.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:45 AM   #362
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
We have to strike the right balance. I think there is a market for a site that is 80% Tebow, 20% Broncos. Every time Tebow shiats, and every Broncos draft pick. Something like that.
Personally, I'd rather have it 80% TT, 10% players that left the Broncos and subsequent hate posts then I GUESS 10% Broncos.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:49 AM   #363
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
Agreed.

However, we should all be thrilled that Tebow is there. Cause he's gonna totally destroy their locker room, and Brady will no longer be an elite QB, cause Tebow, all by himself, will actually MAKE Brady worse.

As a result.....easier road to the Superbowl for Denver.

I understand where DB4L is coming from. The New York media fish bowl is brutal! Sanchez has underperformed as a first round top draft pick. The pressure of his lack there of career, coupled with the anointed one waiting in the wings was not a very good combination. Tebow's presence coupled with the other factors put even more pressure on Sanchez, but I agree with you that the accountability falls on Sanchez at the end of the day.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:08 AM   #364
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I understand where DB4L is coming from. The New York media fish bowl is brutal! Sanchez has underperformed as a first round top draft pick. The pressure of his lack there of career, coupled with the anointed one waiting in the wings was not a very good combination. Tebow's presence coupled with the other factors put even more pressure on Sanchez, but I agree with you that the accountability falls on Sanchez at the end of the day.
I agree that the media put pressure on him, particularly in NY. But at the end of the day, if a guy can't handle competition, especially from a guy like Tebow, then he sucks anyway.

Under pressure......some people fold, some people focus. Sanchez clearly folded. He's apparently not a guy that can handle it.

At worst, Tebow did the Jets a favor, by making them realize that Sanchez was not the long term solution....no more than Tebow, himself, was.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:33 AM   #365
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Personally, I'd rather have it 80% TT, 10% players that left the Broncos and subsequent hate posts then I GUESS 10% Broncos.
You're forgetting former coaches.

How about:

75% Tebow
10% Ex Bronco Players
10% Ex Bronco Coaches
5% Broncos
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 07:41 AM   #366
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're forgetting former coaches.

How about:

75% Tebow
10% Ex Bronco Players
10% Ex Bronco Coaches
5% Broncos
Taking 5% from Tebow?

Wow, just when you think you know a guy.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:44 AM   #367
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Taking 5% from Tebow?

Wow, just when you think you know a guy.
Why does the Rev hate Tebow so much?
Old 06-12-2013, 07:49 AM   #368
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Why does the Rev hate Tebow so much?
And to think, I was just checking the availability of docrevandrabbaresmarterthanyou.biz
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #369
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler

"Little Von!"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
Got it!
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #370
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
I'll say this again because it's true and I'm not defending TT: the jets were and are a dysfunctional franchise and TT had nothing to do with this. Sure, TT created more of a circus but that was not his fault. I seriously don't know how you don't understand this point.
I agree. And a big reason why Sanchez was awful last year was because they don't have any weapons. Santonio Holmes got hurt and Dustin Keller was the only real weapon they had.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:24 AM   #371
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

bronco militia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 08:26 AM   #372
Bmore Manning

Quote:
I agree that the media put pressure on him, particularly in NY. But at the end of the day, if a guy can't handle competition, especially from a guy like Tebow, then he sucks anyway.

Under pressure......some people fold, some people focus. Sanchez clearly folded. He's apparently not a guy that can handle it.

At worst, Tebow did the Jets a favor, by making them realize that Sanchez was not the long term solution....no more than Tebow, himself, was.
The anointed one works in mysterious ways!
Old 06-12-2013, 08:29 AM   #373
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
It almost looks like he's nailed to a cross or something.
Old 06-12-2013, 08:31 AM   #374
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
lol

although I will say I saw video of him throwing off the run and I am guessing someone cherry picked this from that
Old 06-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #375
BroncoBeavis

Quote:

Sanchez' implosion started in 2011. You've got to be one hell of a Dirty Sanchez fan to make the argument that 2012 was going to be a big rebound year if not for the bad Timmy mojo.