The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #126
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
How am I "wrong"? You think it's "professional" and/or "smart" to badmouth your boss, particuarly in a forum where it can be traced back to you? And particularly when it's the POTUS? What good comes from this? For anyone involved? Please explain yourself.
Lots of people bad mouth their bosses amirite? Again, how is the POTUS above a little criticism? It's not like the guy said this to the press or posted it on twitter. It's not like the guy is saying anything that affects national security. Is the president above scrutiny?

Oh I forgot, we are talking about BO. So, shut your damn mouth unless you are a sycophant!!

The left, where double standards abound.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #127
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Please God, don't let this turn into a political b**** fest...
Are you lost? This is the Mane. EVERYTHING turns into a political b**** fest.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #128
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
It is political. We have a President who should be impeached for all the blatant breaches of The Constitution he's committed since the day he took office. Now there are 3 major issues that if he was a Republican the "media" would be covering non-stop 24-7 until the liberals did their usual rioting and protesting all over the White House lawn.

Ny Times is pure lib crap. So of course they have "scientists" deeming that anyone suspicious of der fuhrer must have low self esteem and mental issues.
I've found the moron.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #129
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
I've found the moron.

Actually its moronS as in plural................

They make up BS and twist the facts into a pretzel and then wonder why they are not taken serious.

Left, right, liberal or conservative...it doesn't matter but facts do and the truth certainly does.....................
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:19 PM   #130
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Lots of people bad mouth their bosses amirite? Again, how is the POTUS above a little criticism? It's not like the guy said this to the press or posted it on twitter. It's not like the guy is saying anything that affects national security. Is the president above scrutiny?
Of course people badmouth their bosses, and no the POTUS is not above scrutiny. That isn't the point here, dipshiz. But somebody in this guy's position should never criticize the POTUS in any way, shape or form that can possibly reach a public forum such as this. That's just common sense and pretty much goes without saying. Which begs the question why I should have to explain it to you. In this case, probably a rhetorical question.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #131
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Humor me:

Without using Google, list the Bill of Rights and give a two sentence synopsis on what each deal with.

Deep down, you know you cannot do it without Google.
I'll give it a stab.

1. Freedom of Speech - Right to assemble, hold opposing views, have other beliefs, cultures, and religion without being harassed, arrested or killed by the Obama administration.

2. Right to Keep and Bear Arms - without undue processes, impossible background checks, magazine limits, or paying inordinate fees. Also without being harassed arrested or killed by the Obama Administration

3. Need help

4. Illegal Search and Seizure - Without probable cause for warrant...unlike the Supreme Court decision yesterday where now you must submit to a DNA test if you are ever arrested, no matter the circumstances.

5. Right to Remain Silent - You are not required to incriminate yourself by testimony. Which Lois Lerner used to not incriminate herself in the IRS investigation.

6. Need help

7. Need help

8. Need help

9. Need help

10. States Rights - Regulation of Commerce (or anything else) that's not listed in the Constitution is left to the states...or the people. Specifically enumerates the powers of the federal government. The main reason why Obamacare should be illegal, but isn't due to Robert's faulty decision.

There's the 5 that the Obama Administration has broken (or invoked) in their assault on the Bill of Rights. That's all I got. Need help with the rest.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:48 PM   #132
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Of course people badmouth their bosses, and no the POTUS is not above scrutiny. That isn't the point here, dipshiz. But somebody in this guy's position should never criticize the POTUS in any way, shape or form that can possibly reach a public forum such as this. That's just common sense and pretty much goes without saying. Which begs the question why I should have to explain it to you. In this case, probably a rhetorical question.
Perhaps you should ride your high horse around and find this guy and make a citizen's arrest. I know I'd feel safer.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #133
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
I'll give it a stab.

1. Freedom of Speech - Right to assemble, hold opposing views, have other beliefs, cultures, and religion without being harassed, arrested or killed by the Obama administration.

2. Right to Keep and Bear Arms - without undue processes, impossible background checks, magazine limits, or paying inordinate fees. Also without being harassed arrested or killed by the Obama Administration

3. Need help

4. Illegal Search and Seizure - Without probable cause for warrant...unlike the Supreme Court decision yesterday where now you must submit to a DNA test if you are ever arrested, no matter the circumstances.

5. Right to Remain Silent - You are not required to incriminate yourself by testimony. Which Lois Lerner used to not incriminate herself in the IRS investigation.

6. Need help

7. Need help

8. Need help

9. Need help

10. States Rights - Regulation of Commerce (or anything else) that's not listed in the Constitution is left to the states...or the people. Specifically enumerates the powers of the federal government. The main reason why Obamacare should be illegal, but isn't due to Robert's faulty decision.

There's the 5 that the Obama Administration has broken (or invoked) in their assault on the Bill of Rights. That's all I got. Need help with the rest.

He has broken NOT ONE of the five you claim, you are the reason I hate conservative a-holes such as yourself..................

The only thing you got right in your above statement is you need help and a lot of it............

Read this..................

Actually its moronS as in plural................

They make up BS and twist the facts into a pretzel and then wonder why they are not taken serious.

Left, right, liberal or conservative...it doesn't matter but facts do and the truth certainly does...............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #134
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
He has broken NOT ONE of the five you claim, you are the reason I hate conservative a-holes such as yourself..................
Which (if any) do you dispute?

Amendment 1: AP records breach by Obama administration and IRS investigations ongoing in Congress.
Amendment 2: Colorado Sherrifs suing Colorado legislators based on gun bills promoted by Obama administration.
Amendment 4: Supreme Court rules in favor of allowing DNA testing upon arrest, which is a contentious subject.
Amendment 5: Lois Lerner invokes her right not to testify in front of Congress during IRS hearings.
Amendment 10: Supreme Court Justice John Roberts avoided ruling that Obamacare was illegal under the Commerce Clause, and instead left if up to the people to decide (by vote).

I would also add-in that he is probably breaching Amendments 6,7, 8 and possibly 9 by leaving Guantanamo open...after he was elected in 2008 while pledging to close the facility.

Last edited by pricejj; 06-04-2013 at 09:24 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:37 PM   #135
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Which (if any) do you dispute?

Amendment 1: AP records breach by Obama administration and IRS investigations ongoing in Congress.
Amendment 2: Colorado Sherrifs suing Colorado legislators based on gun bills promoted by Obama administration.
Amendment 4: Supreme Court rules in favor of allowing DNA testing upon arrest, which is a contentious subject.
Amendment 5: Lois Lerner invokes her right not to testify in front of Congress during IRS hearings.
Amendment 10: Supreme Court Justice John Roberts avoided ruling that Obamacare was illegal under the Commerce Clause, and instead left if up to the people to decide (by vote).

I would also add-in that he is probably breaching Amendments 6,7, 8 and possibly 9 by leaving Guantanamo open...after he was elected in 2008 while pledging to close the facility.
Don't forget about the ATF fiasco operation Fast and Furious where Eric Holder and his ATF bozos sold arms to the Mexican drug cartels in some cockamanny scheme to trace arms. This in and of itself is highly questionable and probably illegal activity by Eric Holder. Then, those same illegal arms were used to kill a US agent! But wait, it gets better! Gun laws, that is, more restrictions on the 2nd amendment were inacted because of this huge screwup by BO's thugs! So guess what! The American Citizen just got penalized for BO and Eric's little gun running scheme!!

Great work BO!! Thanks Eric Holder!! Bonus points for you guys, amirite!?!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #136
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

You got more than Tombstone, pricejj. Way to go! But you are wrong in interpretations and scenarios given ghat would violate them. One you mentioned might have legs. Others no.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #137
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
What happened to your call out thread? :^(

I missed all the bashing after my garlic and onions post.

♥ Haters gonna hate.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:34 PM   #138
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
What happened to your call out thread? :^(

I missed all the bashing after my garlic and onions post.

♥ Haters gonna hate.
I said I'd delete the thread and it was deleted.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:38 PM   #139
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
You got more than Tombstone, pricejj. Way to go! But you are wrong in interpretations and scenarios given ghat would violate them. One you mentioned might have legs. Others no.
Fast and Furious was a cluster and another highly questionable operation under the current administration.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:43 PM   #140
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
I said I'd delete the thread and it was deleted.
Why?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:53 PM   #141
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Why?
it was a temporary thread, nothing more.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:00 PM   #142
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
it was a temporary thread, nothing more.
It was a failure. 《:^) (REQLIFE) ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡
Old 06-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #143
Meck77

Tony give you a little education. The term "Cluster ****" is military term that means multiple things going wrong at the same time.

I referenced natural disasters, shootings etc. None of which have anything to do with the POTUS. My point was the president is often chasing the latest disaster or problem that is beyond his control to have the time organize massive conspiracies that would hundreds if not thousands of people.

The reference to disorganized is GOVERNMENT. Does that really need any explanation?

You'll be happy to know I did ask him who killed Kennedy and he just smiled.
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #144
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

My work is so sensitive that I have to pretend I live in Mexico and play Parcheesi with Lizard people
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:23 AM   #145
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

How does current issues like the IRS, AP Tap/Phone Scandal reinforce conspiracies?
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #146
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
How does current issues like the IRS, AP Tap/Phone Scandal reinforce conspiracies?
I don't know if they reinforce conspiracies, but gives more creedence to the belief that the government seems to be operating questionably.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #147
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Tony give you a little education. The term "Cluster ****" is military term that means multiple things going wrong at the same time.

I referenced natural disasters, shootings etc. None of which have anything to do with the POTUS. My point was the president is often chasing the latest disaster or problem that is beyond his control to have the time organize massive conspiracies that would hundreds if not thousands of people.

The reference to disorganized is GOVERNMENT. Does that really need any explanation?
I'd call that a "clarification", not an "education", particularly since you didn't "reference" what you're saying here in the post of yours (linked below) I originally responded to. And yes, it did need explanation since you weren't clear.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...43#post3855843
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:20 AM   #148
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

All the Native Americans who didn't want to sign treaty after broken treaty with the USG were definitely conspiracy theorists.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #149
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
I don't know if they reinforce conspiracies, but gives more creedence to the belief that the government seems to be operating questionably.
If all these things were conspiracies, why did we find out? There sure are a lot of dumb conspirators out there. We seem to find out about all of their conspiracies.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #150
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
My work is so sensitive that I have to pretend I live in Mexico and play Parcheesi with Lizard people
What's with all of those people disappearing from a nightclub? Man! I wouldn't set foot in Mexico if you paid me. When you get kidnapped, I hope they let you keep posting.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote