The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #101
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Do us all a favor and try not to post when you're hyperventilating.
It's funny how often people will try and make a clever/patronizing remark when they find themselves out of their depth in a debate.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #102
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

I am as conservative as they get and nothing like you think I am.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:10 PM   #103
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
It's funny how often people will try and make a clever/patronizing remark when they find themselves out of their depth in a debate.
This is the most shallow debate ever.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #104
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .

Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

You mutts should just make me King of the World and everything will be alright. I promise I won't call you mutts anymore.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:32 PM   #105
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #106
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Karlos Dansby

razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:58 PM   #107
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
Sure, he called me a "troglodyte" about 5 times in a row, then called me a "bible-thumper" or some such nonsense, even though I'm not Christian.

His intolerant, insult-ridden remarks hold no weight in any conversation. In fact they make him look like a blathering fool. Since that's the effect he is looking for, I won't be the one to stop him.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 05:05 AM   #108
Meck77
Google Blows

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
If your friend really told you this he's either not very professional or not very smart. Or both.
Harvard grad, almost a Colonel at 39. Yeah not very bright.

The term cluster **** is a pretty common term by military types. Besides is it really that hard to see that our federal government truly is a cluster ****?

My point is Obama/AirForceOne literally fly by the seat of their pants. Disaster here, IRS scandal there, QE infinity over here, mass shooting over there, it's simply impossible to organize all the conspiracy theories that are out there.

The government just isn't that well organized to hide it all either. Corrupt as hell and out to make money for themselves? You bet it is. (the last bit of opinion is mine. )

Baja you should take a walk on the beach and make yourself a shell necklace or something.

Last edited by Meck77; 06-04-2013 at 05:09 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #109
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Harvard grad, almost a Colonel at 39. Yeah not very bright.
Perhaps his mistake was trusting you with the information? In which case, he wasn't smart to trust you. Do you have a boss? If so, do you publicly badmouth him/her? If yes and yes, I don't care where you went to school, or what your accomplishments are, but that's not a very wise move. Unless you don't care about your job.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #110
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Exactly. The kind of security clearance you'd need to fly regularly on Air Force One is probably to the level of not even being able to tell family about what you're doing, let alone telling details to a buddy. But Meck's got all the inside dope from his "friend"
Growing up in Colorado Springs, many of my friends had a dad in the military. CS has NORAD, Peterson AFB, the AFA and Ft. Carson. Anyhow, I had a friend who's dad was a pilot on AF1 back in the day. Believe it or not, people can talk about what they do in the military. They can't talk about everything, obviously, but they can talk about some of the stuff they do and see. Also, opinions are ok to express.
Tombstone RJ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:33 AM   #111
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
If your friend really told you this he's either not very professional or not very smart. Or both.
wrong again. But par for the course.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:36 AM   #112
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Most of America is retarded. Deal with it.
Ah yes, the liberal throwing out insults. "if you don't agree with me, you are stupid. Because I'm educated and you are not!"

congrats on your education req. It's working wonders for you.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #113
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Ah yes, the liberal throwing out insults. "if you don't agree with me, you are stupid. Because I'm educated and you are not!"

congrats on your education req. It's working wonders for you.
No, the point is that America has one of the most politically apathetic and civically inept populations in the entire world. That isn't just a shot in the dark statement, it's the ______ facts, Jack. People's knowledge of how government works is minimal, voter turnout for an industrialized nation is absolutely pathetic, and citizens who actually get involved on the local or state level are few and far between.

Sounds like you are just bitter because you fall into that category. It has nothing to do with ideology. My best friend is completely opposite of me on almost every issue you can think of, but I respect what he has to say because he actually is an educated person who takes civics seriously and is informed. You are his antithesis -- kind of like the Political Armchair MMQB. You have an opinion on stuff, but it really isn't backed up by just much.

I just have to ask this. . .

Humor me:

Without using Google, list the Bill of Rights and give a two sentence synopsis on what each deal with.

Deep down, you know you cannot do it without Google.

Know what that means: If the shoe fits, wear it. It also means that you have less than a 18 year olds understanding of the Constitution. Really quite shameful.

Last edited by Requiem; 06-04-2013 at 10:00 AM..
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #114
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Growing up in Colorado Springs, many of my friends had a dad in the military. CS has NORAD, Peterson AFB, the AFA and Ft. Carson. Anyhow, I had a friend who's dad was a pilot on AF1 back in the day. Believe it or not, people can talk about what they do in the military. They can't talk about everything, obviously, but they can talk about some of the stuff they do and see. Also, opinions are ok to express.
My cousin spent his career on nuclear subs. He still won't talk about any of it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #115
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
Sure, he called me a "troglodyte" about 5 times in a row, then called me a "bible-thumper" or some such nonsense, even though I'm not Christian.

His intolerant, insult-ridden remarks hold no weight in any conversation. In fact they make him look like a blathering fool. Since that's the effect he is looking for, I won't be the one to stop him.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
Old 06-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #116
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
My cousin spent his career on nuclear subs. He still won't talk about any of it.
I know, I have a friend who was an engineer on a nuclear sub. He says nothing about it. Different job, different set of parameters.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #117
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
I know, I have a friend who was an engineer on a nuclear sub. He says nothing about it. Different job, different set of parameters.
We were having drinks one time and I asked him what was the longest time he ever spent submerged and all he would say was, "Long enough to lose my tan."
Old 06-04-2013, 10:06 AM   #118
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
We were having drinks one time and I asked him what was the longest time he ever spent submerged and all he would say was, "Long enough to lose my tan."
My friend was on a boomer. He simply says "don't ask" and I respect his position and we never talk about any of it. But you'd never know he was once an engineer on a boomer.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:09 AM   #119
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
No, the point is that America has one of the most politically apathetic and civically inept populations in the entire world. That isn't just a shot in the dark statement, it's the ______ facts, Jack. People's knowledge of how government works is minimal, voter turnout for an industrialized nation is absolutely pathetic, and citizens who actually get involved on the local or state level are few and far between.

Sounds like you are just bitter because you fall into that category. It has nothing to do with ideology. My best friend is completely opposite of me on almost every issue you can think of, but I respect what he has to say because he actually is an educated person who takes civics seriously and is informed. You are his antithesis -- kind of like the Political Armchair MMQB. You have an opinion on stuff, but it really isn't backed up by just much.

I just have to ask this. . .

Humor me:

Without using Google, list the Bill of Rights and give a two sentence synopsis on what each deal with.

Deep down, you know you cannot do it without Google.

Know what that means: If the shoe fits, wear it. It also means that you have less than a 18 year olds understanding of the Constitution. Really quite shameful.
again, I have you to educate me req. And, you are sooooooo smart. There, feel better?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 AM   #120
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
My friend was on a boomer. He simply says "don't ask" and I respect his position and we never talk about any of it. But you'd never know he was once an engineer on a boomer.
My other cousin is in the NSA. I don't even bother to ask him anything.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #121
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
again, I have you to educate me req. And, you are sooooooo smart. There, feel better?
Actually, I pity you.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #122
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
wrong again. But par for the course.
How am I "wrong"? You think it's "professional" and/or "smart" to badmouth your boss, particuarly in a forum where it can be traced back to you? And particularly when it's the POTUS? What good comes from this? For anyone involved? Please explain yourself.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #123
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Actually, I pity you.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #124
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboiler120 View Post
It is political. We have a President who should be impeached for all the blatant breaches of The Constitution he's committed since the day he took office. Now there are 3 major issues that if he was a Republican the "media" would be covering non-stop 24-7 until the liberals did their usual rioting and protesting all over the White House lawn.

Ny Times is pure lib crap. So of course they have "scientists" deeming that anyone suspicious of der fuhrer must have low self esteem and mental issues.

This is exactly the batchit crazy crowd they are talking about............

If your political views are not based on reality get outa here with made up BS to make your point.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #125
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I have decided that my political world view was incorrect and have changed it to fit the reality that Obama, and the last 7 presidents were lizards - also Santa is real, but doesn't deliver presents on christmas any more, he has outsourced that to the Chinese like all smart people.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote