The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #101
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Gaylore swinging and missing again!

My family has a townhouse by the beach in Oregon that I visit at least twice a year.

Keep swinging
So you have some connection in oregon - great. Why would you choose to live in KC?
mwill07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 07:59 PM   #102
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
KC Dud specified ocean beaches, Baja... (and posted a picture of the Oregon Coast).

What you typically see people doing in the Columbia River near Portland is fishing and parasailing. The river is very broad and there are freight barges running back and forth.
Isn't the water too cold to swim in? It is not like Stud can walk up and down a beach kicking sand on those smaller than him and acting cool if those that venture into the water are hypothermic in 5 minutes.

...wait maybe that is why he likes it! King Stud of abandoned beach!

I wonder if he has a lift park he sets up when he visits so he can show how Studly he is in public, kinda like Venice beach only with yoga hand weights!
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:00 PM   #103
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
So you have some connection in oregon - great. Why would you choose to live in KC?
Same reason dogs roll in their own ****?
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:27 PM   #104
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I don't live in KC. But I do have family that does.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #105
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
It's so hilarious Sheepstud's parents have a house in Oregon I didn't know about! That's totally the same thing as living there! Oh, sheepstud has bested me again! Truly he is a crafty villain! What next? perhaps I used too many spaces between words in one of my posts! Or maybe I guessed someone's age wrong by a whole year! Who knows what other minuscule details that have no bearing on the point I am making, or that anyone gives two craps about that I will not notice? Ah, but the great Sheepstud will be there to catch me red-handed with more of his worthless and inane observations because he cannot hold serve when it comes to things like actually making a point!

Dastardly, he is!
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:15 PM   #106
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
It's so hilarious Sheepstud's parents have a house in Oregon I didn't know about! That's totally the same thing as living there! Oh, sheepstud has bested me again! Truly he is a crafty villain! What next? perhaps I used too many spaces between words in one of my posts! Or maybe I guessed someone's age wrong by a whole year! Who knows what other minuscule details that have no bearing on the point I am making, or that anyone gives two craps about that I will not notice? Ah, but the great Sheepstud will be there to catch me red-handed with more of his worthless and inane observations because he cannot hold serve when it comes to things like actually making a point!

Dastardly, he is!
Quote:
Nice try, Gaylore!

Here in Pennsylvania (my second cousin has a condo in Harrisburg) we capitalize letters at the start of a new sentence.

Keep swinging
Disconcerting...
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #107
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Isn't the water too cold to swim in? It is not like Stud can walk up and down a beach kicking sand on those smaller than him and acting cool if those that venture into the water are hypothermic in 5 minutes.

I wonder if he has a lift park he sets up when he visits so he can show how Studly he is in public, kinda like Venice beach only with yoga hand weights!
I've gone swimming in the Columbia River... at a spot upriver from John Day Dam, in June. It was cold, but downright balmy compared to some of the rivers here closer to the Canadian border, where the "swimming season" begins in late June and might last until early September.

More info re: temperatures and rainfall on the Oregon coast...

http://web.oregon.com/weather/history_coast.cfm
http://www.romantic-oregon-coast.com/weather.html
http://www.currentresults.com/Oceans...emperature.php

Sunbathing on the beach is definitely a seasonal (not year-round) activity in Oregon... most months you're gonna want to be wearing long pants and long sleeves, if not a jacket.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:46 PM   #108
stopgap

Quote:

Dastardly, he is!
It must be incredibly boring in Chefs land to constantly troll a message board of another team. Bob only solidifies that theory.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #109
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Dastardly, he is!
Or those dastardly posters who think that I believe that KC is a better place to live than Denver. Or that I live in KC!

They are on their game! Oh wait..
Old 06-01-2013, 05:58 AM   #110
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post

Actually I like to go to the southern part of Oregon more than the beaches closer to Portland. You're acting like it's Seattle temperature. Sheesh!
Old 06-01-2013, 06:27 AM   #111
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

Sheesh is old English for sheep
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:56 AM   #112
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
I don't live in KC. But I do have family that does.
good for you, man. Sorry to hear about your family.
mwill07 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #113
Boltjolt
Ring of Famer

Oregon is pretty nice. Grants Pass, Salem, Bend, Portland...nice places, real high property taxes. Ridiculously high but no sales tax.

Never been to KC. Never been to Denver or Colorado for that matter
Boltjolt is offline   Reply With Quote