The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2014, 10:18 PM   #1751
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
At least this makes Denver more likely to win since law of averages suggests I can't lose ****ing everything.
Broncos win and I hit the trifecta. (Bison and Seminoles) Once in a fabillion opportunity.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:20 PM   #1752
Requiem
The OM's #1 Draft Pick

~ ~ ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post
Holy **** Jameis Winston is annoying. I'm going to hate him even more when he's playing for the Raiders in 2015.
I am betting someone trades out in the first this year to get ammo for him next year. Rams could go hammer unless they love a guy at #2.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:21 PM   #1753
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
This is why I laugh at you as a Miami Fan. You're not an ACC guy. FSU winning is great for the conference. Good on'em too. They played a heck of a game.
ACC Fan?

Would you root for KC in the SB out of AFC West pride?

I'd root for Al Qaeda before I rooted for FSU. **** them. I'm happy for Req but he's the only decent Nole. The rest can die in a ****ing fire. This is a ****ing war. For awhile, it felt like when they finally executed McVeigh but no Gus had to blow an 18 point lead. What a ****ing worthless piece of **** Auburn is.
Old 01-06-2014, 11:24 PM   #1754
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Why are female 'Nole fans so hot?
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:17 AM   #1755
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
ACC Fan?

I'd root for Al Qaeda before I rooted for FSU. **** them. I'm happy for Req but he's the only decent Nole. The rest can die in a ****ing fire. This is a ****ing war. For awhile, it felt like when they finally executed McVeigh but no Gus had to blow an 18 point lead. What a ****ing worthless piece of **** Auburn is.
Yeah I get it. I remember rooting against the Raiders in the Super Bowl pretty much as hard as I would've rooted for the Broncos in a Super Bowl. Super Bowl XXXVII remains my third favorite Super Bowl of all time.
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:32 AM   #1756
Agamemnon
Ring of Famer

Resurrected!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

By the way is anyone else amazed that FSU could win this game after coming out so flat in the first half? Seriously it looked like they hadn't practiced once in the month leading up to the game. It was bad.
Agamemnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:55 AM   #1757
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
ACC Fan?

Uh, I consider myself decent also. Not to keen on ****ing fires either.

Was wrong about FSU tearing Auburn up and sure glad I was. Great game, of course the Noles winning made it that much better.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:03 AM   #1758
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor

Quote:
ACC Fan?

That is one TOP-NOTCH rant !

I dunno, Nebraska can burn in hell, but I always wanted the other Big 8/12 teams to win their Bowls.

And now the Trojhens can burn in hell, but I want all the other Pac 12 teams to win.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:30 AM   #1759
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Why are female 'Nole fans so hot?
Just admit it, you just want to see AJ's girlfriend one more time
Attached Images

Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:34 AM   #1760
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
I hate to say it but PSU HC job isn't one I would touch if I was HC offered it. O'Brien made it sound the Paterno fraction was out of control and just wore him down to put that he had to leave (think RichRob at UM).
Check this out if you haven't already seen it:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/bill...nn-state-rant/
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:36 AM   #1761
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Mobley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
That is one TOP-NOTCH rant !

I dunno, Nebraska can burn in hell, but I always wanted the other Big 8/12 teams to win their Bowls.

And now the Trojhens can burn in hell, but I want all the other Pac 12 teams to win.
Utah thanks you.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:39 AM   #1762
LonghornBronco
Ring of Famer

Hook'em Horns

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore

You have obviously never been to Austin, TX
LonghornBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:56 AM   #1763
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornBronco View Post
You have obviously never been to Austin, TX
I've heard that Atlanta and Dallas are also high quality. I was also impressed the one time I was in Chapel Hill, NC. Lots of blondes, you just don't see much of that up my way.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:01 AM   #1764
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
ACC Fan?

No...because it's not the same thing. The AFC west doesn't get more money if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

Like I said...you're not an ACC guy. I want Maimi, for example, to win every game then can except it hurts the Hokie's chances. Meaning I always want them to win their bowl games. Same with any ACC team.

Last edited by Garcia Bronco; 01-07-2014 at 09:04 AM..
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #1765
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Just admit it, you just want to see AJ's girlfriend one more time
Again
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #1766
BroncoBeavis
Ring of Famer

Missionary

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
No...because it's not the same thing. The AFC west doesn't get more money if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

Like I said...you're not an ACC guy. I want Maimi, for example, to win every game then can except it hurts the Hokie's chances. Meaning I always want them to win their bowl games. Same with any ACC team.
Plus in College, ranking is everything. And the strength of your conference, real or perceived, will have a real impact on every conference members' ranking.

FSU's win benefits every competitive ACC team next year. Same thing if Duke had been able to hold their **** together.
BroncoBeavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:32 AM   #1767
enjolras
Ring of Famer

Crazy old-coot Red McCombs is blasting Texas. Somewhat relevant as he used to own the Denver Nuggets.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ie-strong-hire
enjolras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:32 PM   #1768
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
Auburn, like the sec this season, is crap.

FSU should be ashamed.
FSU should be ashamed for going undefeated and coming back against the best team they've faced all season. What does this tell us about the current state of college football? The best teams in the country rise to the top to play in a bowl game, and they go 3-7 vs the SEC, and the SEC was crap.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:26 PM   #1769
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Hearing still a decent chance that Golden goes to Pedo St.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:58 PM   #1770
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Quote:
Hearing still a decent chance that Golden goes to Pedo St.
Time for Muschamp to work the phones and steal some players from Miami's class.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:31 PM   #1771
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Time for Muschamp to work the phones and steal some players from Miami's class.
We are losing a few kids but so far not by UF. One big one I think we will lose to LSU because of grades and also the "Dwayne Bowe scholarship" if you get my drift...and he is using the Golden thing as an excuse to hide behind and the other isn't a commit but is considered a silent but he is gonna go to FSU. Other than those we are alright but those two are big especially the LSU one, he's the best DT in the whole country, IMO.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 01-07-2014 at 09:36 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:14 PM   #1772
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Poor Al, he looks (and sounds) broken...and scared. I don't begrudge him for chasing his lifelong dream at Penn St. He's done really good work here. But now, he got caught playing footsie, and Donna smacked him with her penis and he doesn't have a way out and is on very thin ice at home despite successfully navigating the program thru the NCAA nightmare and winning 9 games for the first time in four years and got a good start on restocking the talent cupboard even when no one wanted to come here because of the NCAA.

No one cares about that now cause we started the season 7-0, finished it 2-4, got raped in a bowl, watched FSU win the title, saw him accept the PSU job only for them to tell him at the last hour they needed to talk to other people because the BOT was split and their NCAA agreement somehow forces them to interview 5 people, so he gets ****ed out of that and has to return home to long knives being drawn out. Now because LSU is throwing money around (again) and FSU is the flavor of the month, NSD is not going to be the firewall that gets him back into people's good graces because they will finish around 10-12 in class rank and people will say you were ****ing 3rd or 4th a month ago. He can't placate them with a 2014 that's better than or even equal to the 9 wins that people were unhappy with this year because his most talented QB is a high school senior who can't enroll early, his 2nd most talented QB is a pothead freshman who doesn't take football or anything seriously and is suspended and his projected starter (and third most talented QB) is a noodle armed game manager that doesn't scare anyone. Oh and he has no DL next year because the two JUCOs he is relying on for immediate help until the stud recruits are ready aren't going to get into school. He is probably wracking his brain trying to find a way to make it to 2015 because that should be a really good team, but he's not sure he has the time anymore, whereas before he had a ton of capital and had at least 3 more years. He probably feels trapped and in a checkmate situation.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 01-07-2014 at 10:26 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #1773
Kaylore
Three Lombardis

This one's for Pat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

Poor Al, he looks (and sounds) broken...and scared. I don't begrudge him for chasing his lifelong dream at Penn St. He's done really good work here. But now, he got caught playing footsie, and Donna smacked him with her penis and he doesn't have a way out and is on very thin ice at home despite successfully navigating the program thru the NCAA nightmare and winning 9 games for the first time in four years and got a good start on restocking the talent cupboard even when no one wanted to come here because of the NCAA.

No one cares about that now cause we started the season 7-0, finished it 2-4, got raped in a bowl, watched FSU win the title, saw him accept the PSU job only for them to tell him at the last hour they needed to talk to other people because the BOT was split and their NCAA agreement somehow forces them to interview 5 people, so he gets ****ed out of that and has to return home to long knives being drawn out. Now because LSU is throwing money around (again) and FSU is the flavor of the month, NSD is not going to be the firewall that gets him back into people's good graces because they will finish around 10-12 in class rank and people will say you were ****ing 3rd or 4th a month ago. He can't placate them with a 2014 that's better than or even equal to the 9 wins that people were unhappy with this year because his most talented QB is a high school senior who can't enroll early, his 2nd most talented QB is a pothead freshman who doesn't take football or anything seriously and is suspended and his projected starter (and third most talented QB) is a noodle armed game manager that doesn't scare anyone. Oh and he has no DL next year because the two JUCOs he is relying on for immediate help until the stud recruits are ready aren't going to get into school. He is probably wracking his brain trying to find a way to make it to 2015 because that should be a really good team, but he's not sure he has the time anymore, whereas before he had a ton of capital and had at least 3 more years. He probably feels trapped and in a checkmate situation.
Damn, Bowlen strikes again. Is there no end to that man's evil tyranny?
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:37 PM   #1774
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Damn, Bowlen strikes again. Is there no end to that man's evil tyranny?
Bowlen is definitely at fault here. He's doing this because I exposed him as a fraud the last few years and he's pissed that his "everything you saw in the 2000s was on Mike" charade was destroyed. Dude prolly freaked out when I ****ed up his minions with citeable facts about spending habits and sending out Klis, Saccomano, Smyth and Khan on the counterattack was a colossal failure. This is retaliation, IMO.

/he personally got Kevin Olsen into pot and is funding LSUs effort$ to bribe Travonte Valentine away from us.

POS owner is a POS.

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 01-07-2014 at 10:40 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #1775
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jordan Taylor

Donna the slapping penis-wielder ... would that be Donna Shalala? ... Clinton's HHS Secretary, now President of UM?

Girl's got mad stamina ... a Glamour Magazine Woman of the Year, winner of Nelson Mandela Human Rights Award, first female member of the Peace Corps, only Clinton cabinet member to last all eight years, the Washington Post called her the most successful government manager of modern times, and GW gave her the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Pack all that into 4 feet 11 and-a-half inches, and you gotta wonder... what was Golden thinking screwing with her? My advice is, Keep yer head down and be humble, Al ... things can only get better.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote