The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #651
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
If I'm playing this in a dark room with my headset on...am I going to need heart medication at some point??

EDIT: holy ****, just googled clickers.

Told you about the clickers. They start clicking, freeze until they are done, then get away as slowly and quietly as you can. They "see" you and get a hand on you, game over.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #652
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,373

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boobs McGee View Post
Exactly!

Well, I'll probably pick it up tonight and start on it when I finish up RDR (HAVE to come back as Marston's son and handle my bidness).

If HEYNECK is likin it, there might be hope!!!
Hey... it's not like I don't enjoy PS games. They have always had great exclusives. But most of my time goes into multiplayer... hence why I prefer playing on the xbox.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #653
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I got to admit I didn't know that many grown men played video games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #654
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive
 
Boobs McGee's Avatar
 
till the day that I die

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Glendale
Posts: 5,004

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Hey... it's not like I don't enjoy PS games. They have always had great exclusives. But most of my time goes into multiplayer... hence why I prefer playing on the xbox.
Just pokin a little fun! I realize that we're never going to see eye to eye on the different systems, so no need to get back into which system is better.








































which is clearly the playstation









































Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #655
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,494

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I got to admit I didn't know that many grown men played video games.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #656
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,982

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Speaking of gaming.

Anyone play LoL?
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #657
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?
 
El Guapo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 4,043
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I got to admit I didn't know that many grown men played video games.
Starting to sound like my dad. Man, I hate that crap.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #658
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I got to admit I didn't know that many grown men played video games.
For many of us who grew up playing video games it's just another form of entertainment. I personally prefer it over the passive experience of watching TV.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:53 PM   #659
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,677
Default

Pretty sure if you were a child in/born in the 1980s, the chances you play videogames as an adult is pretty high.

Atari2600 was my gateway drug.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:04 PM   #660
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Pretty sure if you were a child in/born in the 1980s, the chances you play videogames as an adult is pretty high.

Atari2600 was my gateway drug.

1979 here and that was my first system as well. I still have vivid memories of Pitfall! and Chopper Command. God those games were impossible with the coordination of a 4 year old.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:05 PM   #661
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Pretty sure if you were a child in/born in the 1980s, the chances you play videogames as an adult is pretty high.

Atari2600 was my gateway drug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
For many of us who grew up playing video games it's just another form of entertainment. I personally prefer it over the passive experience of watching TV.
Sorry I grew up in the 80's and 90's playing Atari and I had the first Nintendo in my school. I was a huge gamer through Sega, NIN2 and PSP but grew out of it. That doesn't mean I replaced it with TV because I have watched less TV and seen the least amount of movies of anyone I know. Sorry I play golf, fish, hunt, go boating, race triathalons along with all the sports my kids have there is no time for any of that. The funny thing is I have access to all of the systems as my kids have both WII and PSP3 I believe. Each of their own it's all what your into I guess but both TV and video games are a waste of time in my opinion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #662
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Sorry I grew up in the 80's and 90's playing Atari and I had the first Nintendo in my school. I was a huge gamer through Sega, NIN2 and PSP but grew out of it. That doesn't mean I replaced it with TV because I have watched less TV and seen the least amount of movies of anyone I know. Sorry I play golf, fish, hunt, go boating, race triathalons along with all the sports my kids have there is no time for any of that. The funny thing is I have access to all of the systems as my kids have both WII and PSP3 I believe. Each of their own it's all what your into I guess but both TV and video games are a waste of time in my opinion.
Entertainment is entertainment. Personally I've never felt like I was wasting my time more than when I played golf or when I went fishing (it's all personal preference obviously). Ultimately it has a lot to do with energy level. I don't think I could or would want to do all those physical activities constantly on top of doing a fairly physical job. A hike on the weekend is great, but on workdays I just want to sit down and take it easy when I get home.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:05 PM   #663
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,853
Default

Evidently MS is changing it's tune and reworking disc sharing and check in features. Public outcry and Sony taking a big lead in preorders scared them.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:15 PM   #664
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY
 
TheChamp24's Avatar
 
The Legend

Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Broncos Country
Posts: 5,523
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Speaking of gaming.

Anyone play LoL?
Yup!
Great game, and free too which is awesome.
Karthus mid!

And for video games, I don't play them as much as I used to, but they are a good stress relief and entertaining.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #665
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel
 
Doggcow's Avatar
 
http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,982

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Yup!
Great game, and free too which is awesome.
Karthus mid!

And for video games, I don't play them as much as I used to, but they are a good stress relief and entertaining.
Im down to learn. I haven't played since DoTA. Which I was bad ass at. I never adopted LoL because I never wanted to be the ****ty new guy. But if I had a few friends to play with I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

What's your summoner name?
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:56 PM   #666
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Im down to learn. I haven't played since DoTA. Which I was bad ass at. I never adopted LoL because I never wanted to be the ****ty new guy. But if I had a few friends to play with I guess it wouldn't be too bad.

What's your summoner name?
I've played it in the past and the community isn't that bad for noobs as long as you stay out of ranked games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:31 PM   #667
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,872
Default

http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2013/07/.../?mod=yahoo_hs
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #668
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,794

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
I was told that Xbox didn't make bad choices on the xbox one though. On a side note is anyone else having problems with xbox live game connections? I have been having a lot of issues with playing reach.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #669
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,872
Default

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...s-to-xbox-360/
this however, will make me very happy. Just close a deal on NFL Sunday ticket and I will convert.
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #670
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,970

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-575...s-to-xbox-360/
this however, will make me very happy. Just close a deal on NFL Sunday ticket and I will convert.
You have to be a subscriber of Time Warner. So if you already subscribe to time warner then what is the advantage? Maybe easier to access on demand?

I just don't see the advantage other than I get to use my xbox as my cable box instead of a cable box... which might be nice with the voice and knect stuff. But if you do this and you can change the channel by waiving your hand, will I change the channel on Bronco games when I flip off the tv, throw pillows and generally get more animated than usual?
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #671
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
You have to be a subscriber of Time Warner. So if you already subscribe to time warner then what is the advantage? Maybe easier to access on demand?

I just don't see the advantage other than I get to use my xbox as my cable box instead of a cable box... which might be nice with the voice and knect stuff. But if you do this and you can change the channel by waiving your hand, will I change the channel on Bronco games when I flip off the tv, throw pillows and generally get more animated than usual?
I don't have cable strung to every room in the house. Would love to have access to live tv across cat-5/6 or wifi.
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #672
kamakazi_kal
......
 
kamakazi_kal's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,227

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mayhem Miller
Default

if it streams porn ...... I'll wait to see what PS4 does and decide.

Porn>TV
kamakazi_kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #673
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakazi_kal View Post
if it streams porn ...... I'll wait to see what PS4 does and decide.

Porn>TV
It browses the web. Won't this work?
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:27 PM   #674
Wes Mantooth
Ring of Famer
 
Wes Mantooth's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,872
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakazi_kal View Post
if it streams porn ...... I'll wait to see what PS4 does and decide.

Porn>TV
Oh yeah and u can side by side your porn web browsing and passing your ps4 through. Lol
Wes Mantooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #675
lolcopter
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Games publisher Zynga Inc has replaced chief executive Mark Pincus with Don Mattrick, the Microsoft Corp executive who headed the critical Xbox business, Zynga announced on Monday.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9600XJ20130701
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:20 PM.


Denver Broncos