The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2013, 09:29 PM   #101
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
OT didn't happen either?! Damn, I have to lay down the pipe then for sure.
Loses the LEAD. Where in your bolded print of my post does it say loses the game.
Old 05-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #102
Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
When I'm saying losing the lead resulted in an OT that shouldn't have existed sure. You can call me out for speculating a TD wouldn't have happened on the next play that's fine. But IMO the game is over if its broken up.
Yeah - and a 2 score lead wouldn't have resulted in OT either...nevermind.

You audition for Lloyd or Harry?
Old 05-20-2013, 09:41 PM   #103
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Go delete another thread homo. You loved Crick so I would expect your scouting to love Moore too.
Counting the days homeboy. I'm not a scout, but I am a Broncos fan...and I am rooting for Rahim Moore to completely prove you wrong.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #104
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricejj View Post
The sick thing is, some of the Rahim haters are waiting for him to make another mistake, so they can say "hey I was right!". You know who you are.

If they start him, I want him to **** up. This team will be ****ing good next year if healthy, and I'd even go so far as to say I hope he has another ****ed up mistake that will cost the team a regular season game. Because then maybe, just MAYBE, they will bench his ass like Joe Mays after the New England game. And the team overall will be better for it. Why? Because I don't trust his hot dogging wanna be a hero ass in the playoffs.

Quote:
I hope Rahim Moore balls out of control this year. I'm taking down names now punk b*tches. It's a new year, and this dude did everything he could to get to that ball...and continues to work harder than anybody else... just like he did last year. He's always dreamed of being a Bronco, but you trash him.
Yeah well, rather than stay behind Jones, he had to try to be a ****ing hero. Rather than knock the ball down, or try to TACKLE Jones after the catch, which would have resulted in a Bronco win, hell no, he had to go for the glory. He got "Happy." Had to go for the pick. And because of that, the punk ass Ray Ray got to retire with another ring. High schoolers get benched for doing what he did. I don't trust him to be the last line of defense.

Quote:
Can't wait to tell you how much a POS so-called "scout" you are when Rahim plays well. Will you be singing his praises then, or find another way to trash him? I'm betting on the latter.
I'll be singing his praises if he makes a season saving play. Until then, **** him.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:44 PM   #105
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action View Post
Yeah - and a 2 score lead wouldn't have resulted in OT either...nevermind.

You audition for Lloyd or Harry?
You can degrade me all you want. I have to deal with liberals(not saying you are one) everyday so I'm used to people bashing an opinion that doesn't match up to their own.

A 2 score lead couldve won it. A one score lead was going to win it. All of this bickering doesn't change the fact that the lead was lost on one play. I'm sorry some in here are confusing themselves into thinking "the lead was lost" equals "the game was lost". The play had out coaches balls shrink. It produced an OT that shouldn't have happened. Calling me out on speculating that is your choice. I haven't seen too many TD bombs on 4th down from that far end up in the endzone though.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 09:51 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #106
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Counting the days homeboy. I'm not a scout, but I am a Broncos fan...and I am rooting for Rahim Moore to completely prove you wrong.
He hasn't yet. And it's been since 2010. Oh he proved me wrong in 2009 but that was only one year. His ticket year to the NFL.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 09:51 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 09:51 PM   #107
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Loses the LEAD. Where in your bolded print of my post does it say loses the game.
Quote:
I've watched Moore for years. He blew the play. Some can say it was Carter's fault. I've seen Moore do that more than once. Maybe I'm jaded cause I hated him at UCLA. As far as the what if 6 ints etc, well if they have the lead as a result of all that and the lead is lost on one play? Technically the lead was still lost on one play. All those ints fumbles etc contributed to a ****ed up game putting them in a position to lose a lead, but in the end one play loses it.

Take a look at the 1986 World Series. bill Buckner situation. We're there other things that contributed to them losing? Yep. There was even a game after game 6. But what lost that series? One play.
Want me look up another one? Don't start backtracking now...
Heyneck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:52 PM   #108
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Want me look up another one? Don't start backtracking now...
It = LEAD. Understand? Look a few sentences before that how many times does it say lead.the word lead is even right next to your bolded part.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 09:54 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #109
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

The fact that the Broncos did not address the safety position in the draft or FA tells me that Elway and Fox have gotten over the "Moore" play. Not sure why some fans can't do so also.
R8R H8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #110
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
The fact that the Broncos did not address the safety position in the draft or FA tells me that Elway and Fox have gotten over the "Moore" play. Not sure why some fans can't do so also.
It's cause we are fans. FOs are supposed to. Fans are fans. I still ain't over getting blown out by the niners in the SB. Derrick fishers .04 shot. I'm not over the Jacksonville loss. Not over bonds getting caught roiding. Etc etc. that's what fans do.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #111
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
If they start him, I want him to **** up. This team will be ****ing good next year if healthy, and I'd even go so far as to say I hope he has another ****ed up mistake that will cost the team a regular season game. Because then maybe, just MAYBE, they will bench his ass like Joe Mays after the New England game. And the team overall will be better for it. Why? Because I don't trust his hot dogging wanna be a hero ass in the playoffs.
He wasn't hot-dogging dude. He got over there as fast as he could, the ball just sailed over his head in the wind. I don't think he wants to be a hero either.

He's one of the most hustling, hard-working, film-watching players on the whole Broncos squad.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #112
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
It's cause we are fans. FOs are supposed to. Fans are fans. I still ain't over getting blown out by the niners in the SB. Derrick fishers .04 shot. I'm not over the Jacksonville loss. Not over bonds getting caught roiding. Etc etc. that's what fans do.
It's not like when Tony Lilly was chasing WR's down the field all day long against the '49ers, never even getting within 10 yards. And it's not like when Anthony Carter threw the ball to the Lakers in the closing seconds.

Rahim made a lot of good plays in that game. Including an open field tackle on Ray Rice, the previous series, causing a 4th and 5 for the Ravens. Of course, Tony Carter left Jones open on a crosser on the 4th and 5, but Jones dropped the ball (luckily).

On the hail mary, Carter left Jones 7 yards open again.

Last edited by pricejj; 05-20-2013 at 10:20 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #113
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
It's not like when Tony Lilly was chasing WR's down the field all day long against the '49ers, never even getting within 10 yards.

Rahim made a lot of good plays in that game. Including an open field tackle on Ray Rice, the previous series, causing a 4th and 5 for the Ravens. Of course, Tony Carter left Jones open on a crosser on the 4th and 5, but Jones dropped the ball (luckily).

On the hail mary, Carter left Jones 7 yards open again.
Wasn't that 4th and 5 broken up by Adams? I thought he deflected that pass

And out here in Cali as kid growing up after that superbowl I watched niner fans burn Elway jerseys. Ill never get over how I felt after that game with all those niners fans going nuts on me.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 10:22 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 10:33 PM   #114
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Oh yeah...got the downs screwed up. That's why I'm still down with Mike Adams.

2nd and 12 - Rahim Moore tackles Ray Rice down right sideline at 30 yardline (3:25)
3rd and 5 - Tony Carter leaves Jacoby Jones open on a 5 yard-out at the 25, ball dropped (3:16)
4th and 5 - Mike Adams breaks up pass intended for Dennis Pitta at the 25 on a great play (3:12)

Last edited by pricejj; 05-20-2013 at 10:48 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #115
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:

And out here in Cali as kid growing up after that superbowl I watched niner fans burn Elway jerseys. Ill never get over how I felt after that game with all those niners fans going nuts on me.
(Tony Lilly was against the Redskins I think)

Yeah that sucked, at least I was in CO...sucks you were in Cali for that.

Guess who the FS was in that Superbowl? Freaking Steve Atwater, man. And we got lit up for 55. Dennis Smith was the SS. So you can't hate Rahim Moore that bad.

I bet Atwater used that game as motivation the rest of his career...including when he was making plays to win SB 32.

Last edited by pricejj; 05-20-2013 at 11:02 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 11:12 PM   #116
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
(Tony Lilly was against the Redskins I think)

Yeah that sucked, at least I was in CO...sucks you were in Cali for that.

Guess who the FS was in that Superbowl? Freaking Steve Atwater, man. And we got lit up for 55. Dennis Smith was the SS. So you can't hate Rahim Moore that bad.

I bet Atwater used that game as motivation the rest of his career...including when he was making plays to win SB 32.
That's what I hope Moore does. I want him to think he was the reason. When we lost to the jags the following year romo had a poster of him chasing Brunell without success hanging in his workout room. Team Learned from it and came back the next year and won the next 2 SBs. I just feel Q carter would've been the starter last year. Moore got the time on the field and did show improvement on the tackling but IMO what you see is what you get with him. I would not be surprised if Q carter pushes him or the spot in preseason.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 11:15 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 PM   #117
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
I just feel Q carter would've been the starter last year. Moore got the time on the field and did show improvement on the tackling but IMO what you see is what you get with him. I would not be surprised if Q carter pushes him or the spot in preseason.
I like all the Broncos players. Got nothing against Q Carter, but he still can't get on the field a full year after his injury.

What do you see in Q Carter that makes you think he's so much better than R Moore? I think Moore played a lot better in 2012 than Q Carter did in 2011.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #118
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
I like all the Broncos players. Got nothing against Q Carter, but he still can't get on the field a full year after his injury.

What do you see in Q Carter that makes you think he's so much better than R Moore? I think Moore played a lot better in 2012 than Q Carter did in 2011.
I don't think he's much better but I do think he can push him for some playing time. Never know how an injury will affect a player though. Moore tackle techniques lost him the job to Q I think back then. Overall it's moores starting role. But I just wouldn't be totally surprised if Q dipped into his playing time a bit. This position concerned me before the draft/FA and it still does but I got faith in the FOs plan, I just don't really know what it is yet.

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 05-20-2013 at 11:46 PM..
Old 05-21-2013, 12:21 AM   #119
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
I don't think he's much better but I do think he can push him for some playing time. Never know how an injury will affect a player though. Moore tackle techniques lost him the job to Q I think back then. Overall it's moores starting role. But I just wouldn't be totally surprised if Q dipped into his playing time a bit. This position concerned me before the draft/FA and it still does but I got faith in the FOs plan, I just don't really know what it is yet.
He was there man. He had the right angle, depth, and was in position. It looks like he's easily going to make the play. He threw up the wrong hand and the ball sailed. The dude had it.

Same as the Champ play tying the game with 0:30 left in the 1st half. Both halves ended the exact same way.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #120
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Football is the ultimate team game - 54 players needing to work together. Yes the QB is the most important and can you say Archie Manning? A great QB is not enough and the best QBs are the ones that raise the level of play of the rest of the team.

I just don't understand how anyone can blame a single individual for a loss in football. It makes no sense to me in any way.

Don't get me wrong, I will always remember that play, because there was a moment in time when an interception wins the game, and then boom! What the heck just happened?? But really? We are going to blame one person for that loss?? I just don't get it.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:27 AM   #121
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Cracks me up how people think Moore lost a Superbowl for us. No he lost a playoff game for us and even that is a reach. He just made the last bad play in a game of bad plays. beating NE and San Fran back to back would not have been easy. Do I think we would have a good shot? hell yeah but it didn't happen. Still its silly to make it into a Scott Norwood choke that cost us the Superbowl.

I like Moore. This yr he starts getting a couple more picks a yr.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:50 AM   #122
Bmore Manning

Quote:
The sick thing is, some of the Rahim haters are waiting for him to make another mistake, so they can say "hey I was right!". You know who you are.

I hope Rahim Moore balls out of control this year. I'm taking down names now punk b*tches. It's a new year, and this dude did everything he could to get to that ball...and continues to work harder than anybody else... just like he did last year. He's always dreamed of being a Bronco, but you trash him.

Y'all don't see any of that. You have sugar plum fairies of Rahim f-ing up in your head so you can come to the Omane and say what "a great scout" you are. Well, here's a special F U.

Can't wait to tell you how much a POS so-called "scout" you are when Rahim plays well. Will you be singing his praises then, or find another way to trash him? I'm betting on the latter.
Go read my post, after I gave my evaluation, I said, here's to hoping he proves me wrong! I'm not getting involved with the blame game, but your just bitter now because you don't know how to evaluate talent.

He doesn't have the mental make up of a free safety, unless he all of a sudden just gets it. You don't have to believe or like my opinion. MED feels the same way I know he's a very well respected poster.

I'm just telling you how his game has been since college and it hasn't changed, I sure hope it does, but if you think he's the anything other than average, you don't know what your looking at.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:05 AM   #123
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
As a fan, there comes a time when you have to evaluate the situation and just move on. This whole thread had its place within a couple of months of the Ravens game. With the niners, skins, giants you just have to say they were better teams and the overall talent wasn't there to compete in a big game. With Jacksonville, we were the better team that didn't come to play that day. Even with those games, you have to put the game tape away and look forward. Our analysis will not change a thing. The Ravens made the plays to win the game and ultimately secure a SB victory. The Broncos had the opportunity and for MANY reasons just weren't good enough.

New opportunities, new hope and the answers to the individual player speculation will come along with the next season. The Broncos will reveal who they are from the FO to the 53rd player who gets limited looks. We will find out weather Champ has really slipped a cog and is not top 5, or if Rahim will take another big step in yr 3, or if we have a real MLB, or if we will really miss Elvis, or if we have the horses on the OL. This is where our focus as fans should be at this point. At this point, its just a lot more fun than rehashing a disappointment and what iffing.
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:41 AM   #124
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Some awesomely unhinged people in this thread.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 06:14 AM   #125
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
If Moore were a hockey player this would be the equivalent of scoring in your own net in a game 7 with 30 seconds left to tie the game. Then the opponent wins it and knocks your ass out in OT.

**** him, and **** everyone that wants to be the first in line to forgive failure.

I'll forgive that piece of **** when he makes a season saving play in the playoffs.
Must be nice, having never made a mistake.