The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2013, 03:19 PM   #26
crush17
"Born A Broncos Fan"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rick Upchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
That's like telling browns fans to get over Byner or Red Sox fans to get over Buckner or telling Broncos fans to also get over Sewell and/or Perry.
No, its not.

You are referencing gaffes that occurred in CHAMPIONSHIP games or World Series. Huge difference. This was the divisional round, not one step before the Super Bowl. Nobody, and I mean nobody, knows what would have happened if we played the Pats.
crush17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:20 PM   #27
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
I still find it hilarious that winning that game automatically means we win against NE and SF.
****n A I think it does.

But you can be technically correct by saying Rahim Moore cost us a great chance to win a Super Bowl.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:22 PM   #28
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
It's nice to see that most maners are reasonable when it comes to Rahim Moore.

Moore is our best safety. He's an above-average starter... and will continue to improve, and will have a nice long career in the NFL.
I've never liked him. Most broncos fans didnt watch him before he became a bronco. Out here in Cali I got to see plenty of his mistakes. He got his nfl ticket on one year of playing good. Unfortunately he plays more like his 2010 season than 2009 season. Wasn't the first time I've watched him make a play like that. He is UCLA trash. I hate UCLA. I tolerate him cause he's now a bronco but he's never going to be better than average.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:25 PM   #29
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crush17 View Post
No, its not.

You are referencing gaffes that occurred in CHAMPIONSHIP games or World Series. Huge difference. This was the divisional round, not one step before the Super Bowl. Nobody, and I mean nobody, knows what would have happened if we played the Pats.
To me, and most Broncos fans it is. To most of us what that hot dog mother ****er pulled will never be forgotten. Ever.
Old 05-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #30
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
It's nice to see that most maners are reasonable when it comes to Rahim Moore.

Moore is our best safety. He's an above-average starter... and will continue to improve, and will have a nice long career in the NFL.
Rahim is that you?
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #31
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Guys, it's all my fault.

According to KC Sheepstud, my making fun of him and his crappy Chiefs team are why we didn't win the Super Bowl.

If I hadn't made fun of his crappy 2-14 team on the internet, all those players on the field would have done better.

So you can put this one on me.
You son of a b****!
BroncoMan4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:53 PM   #32
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
If Moore were a hockey player this would be the equivalent of scoring in your own net in a game 7 with 30 seconds left to tie the game. Then the opponent wins it and knocks your ass out in OT.

**** him, and **** everyone that wants to be the first in line to forgive failure.

I'll forgive that piece of **** when he makes a season saving play in the playoffs.
I doubt he (or anyone else for that matter) cares about what you think or when you'll forgive.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #33
Mile High Salute

Quote:
**** him, and **** everyone that wants to be the first in line to forgive failure.

I'll forgive that piece of **** when he makes a season saving play in the playoffs.
Wow. Good thing I adopted Rahim Moore. Looks like he could use the support.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #34
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

If we judged each player on the most bone-headed play they ever made, then we would decide that all players suck. I will always remember that play as defining my memory of the game, but really - if the Bronco team had played to its potential we should have coasted to an easy victory.

I never liked Rahim's attitude (the whole nickname thing as a struggling rook), but am waiting to see what he is like after he grows up a bit - I believe he started at age 20. Heck the play might change his whole attitude.

Rahim became a decent Safety last year, and if he continues to improve he should be a solid one for us for many years. I hope so. Rumors are he came into camp in great shape and ready to go. I wish him the best.

And still would like to see Woodson in for a year or 2 to cover some of our nemisis TEs
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:10 PM   #35
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Rahim is that you?
!
Old 05-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #36
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
I've never liked him. Most broncos fans didnt watch him before he became a bronco. Out here in Cali I got to see plenty of his mistakes. He got his nfl ticket on one year of playing good. Unfortunately he plays more like his 2010 season than 2009 season. Wasn't the first time I've watched him make a play like that. He is UCLA trash. I hate UCLA. I tolerate him cause he's now a bronco but he's never going to be better than average.
I didn't like Moore's game in college, and I certainly don't like it in the NFL. He doesn't generate any turnovers, he's not a ball hawk, and he's always a step late and a dollar short of making a big play. Physically, he has good athleticism and physical attributes, but he doesn't have the mental make-up of a free safety.. Lacking game intelligence and play recognition, that has always been a knock on him..

Here's to hoping he proves me wrong..
Old 05-20-2013, 04:19 PM   #37
KCStud
Ring of Famer

AmeriStanzi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Guys, it's all my fault.

According to KC Sheepstud, my making fun of him and his crappy Chiefs team are why we didn't win the Super Bowl.

If I hadn't made fun of his crappy 2-14 team on the internet, all those players on the field would have done better.

So you can put this one on me.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #38
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

spdirty meltdown scores a 8 out of 10.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #39
cmhargrove
Is this thing on???

Travis Henry's love child...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
Yeah never mind the drops, the penalties, the 3 turnovers, the conservative play calling, the two times that Bailey was smoked for a TD, etc.

Let's blame it all on one guy and one play.
Don't forget Prater and the turf monster...
cmhargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #40
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
I didn't like Moore's game in college, and I certainly don't like it in the NFL. He doesn't generate any turnovers, he's not a ball hawk, and he's always a step late and a dollar short of making a big play. Physically, he has good athleticism and physical attributes, but he doesn't have the mental make-up of a free safety.. Lacking game intelligence and play recognition, that has always been a knock on him..

Here's to hoping he proves me wrong..
You've had a good eye when it comes to judging talent in college and this post is right on.
Old 05-20-2013, 04:40 PM   #41
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
He can stand up all he wants, he still cost us a Super Bowl.
umm yeah that's way overblown. we still have another 2 games to play before winning a super bowl. besides, he should never have been allowed to run free in the open anyways.
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #42
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Reminds me of Robert Deniro in "The Fan".
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #43
Bacchus

Manning threw the horrible interception that led to Denver losing.

The Broncos also went 8 possessions in a row without scoring.

Champ was burned for TWO TDs

Prater missed a FG

Neither Doom or Miller got a sack and Flacco had all day to throw

There is plenty of blame to go around Moore doesn't deserve it all.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:23 PM   #44
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You've had a good eye when it comes to judging talent in college and this post is right on.
Thank you bro!

Can't be sure, but I think Med called it!
Old 05-20-2013, 05:26 PM   #45
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Manning threw the horrible interception that led to Denver losing.
Manning should never have been in that position because he did lead them to the what should have been game winning drive in the 4th quarter.

Quote:
The Broncos also went 8 possessions in a row without scoring.
The Broncos also scored 35 points.

Quote:
Champ was burned for TWO TDs
At least he wasn't trying to be a hero going for the hero pick when he didn't have to. If Daydream's physical limitaions caused him to **** that play up then fine. But he's a ****ing headcase that got "happy" when the ball went up.

Quote:
Prater missed a FG
Kickers miss. He also made 5 extra points, which should have made us 7 points better than the Ravens. And even if he misses all of his kicks we still should have won 30-38.

Quote:
Neither Doom or Miller got a sack and Flacco had all day to throw
Yeah **** Doom. Doom had 1 or 2 costly offsides penalties and was worthless. He showed his true colors though in the offseason.

Quote:
There is plenty of blame to go around Moore doesn't deserve it all.
Yes he does. Even with all that **** the Broncos win if Daydream does 1 job!!! So sick of his stupid ****ing apologists.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:28 PM   #46
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
umm yeah that's way overblown. we still have another 2 games to play before winning a super bowl.
We'd have had a hell of a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
besides, he should never have been allowed to run free in the open anyways.
You're right, he can't be trusted in those situations.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #47
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Hopefully one day I'll get over it. But the thought of that ****ing Ray Ray and Flacco being Super Bowl Champions solely because of a perfect storm of ****, still too soon.

I was over the Tebow/Patriots divisional blowout at halftime. But we were a far better team than Baltimore. So it hurts. And it'll hurt for quite awhile.

Whenever you get a shot at a Super Bowl like we did, and 1 player commits such a costly ****up like Moore did, which allows the inferior team to move on and eventually win the whole damn thing, it hurts.

Had the Patriots just destroyed the Ratbirds in the AFCCG, it might have been easier. But an inferior team to the Broncos won the Super Bowl. All that work they did the whole year, and with 30 seconds left, we have a 99.9999 whatever % chance to win, and Moore has to try to be a ****in hero.

Seriously, **** Rahim Moore. I wish Elway would treat him like a pool table that he just lost a game on.

Last edited by spdirty; 05-20-2013 at 05:37 PM..
Old 05-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #48
Bacchus

Quote:
Manning should never have been in that position because he did lead them to the what should have been game winning drive in the 4th quarter.

The Broncos also scored 35 points.

At least he wasn't trying to be a hero going for the hero pick when he didn't have to. If Daydream's physical limitaions caused him to **** that play up then fine. But he's a ****ing headcase that got "happy" when the ball went up.

Kickers miss. He also made 5 extra points, which should have made us 7 points better than the Ravens. And even if he misses all of his kicks we still should have won 30-38.

Yeah **** Doom. Doom had 1 or 2 costly offsides penalties and was worthless. He showed his true colors though in the offseason.

Yes he does. Even with all that **** the Broncos win if Daydream does 1 job!!! So sick of his stupid ****ing apologists.
If Prater does his job and makes a 42 yard FG Denver wins, If Champ knocks down one of those TD passes Denver wins.

blah
blah
blah

get over it.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #49
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
If Prater does his job and makes a 42 yard FG Denver wins, If Champ knocks down one of those TD passes Denver wins.

blah
blah
blah

get over it.
How are you over it already? Are you like a Cubs fan? Win/Lose, who gives a ****?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:40 PM   #50
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

BTW, I don't wish Rahim Moore any harm or ill will on a personal level. I just don't want him in a Broncos uniform.