The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 01:26 PM   #1
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default The Heritage Foundation; OR, The Center for Racist Policy Research

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Heritage Foundation Senior Policy Analyst is an out of the closet racist.

The video gets particularly good around the 10:00 mark.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

If you can only see racism coming from one direction, you might be a racist.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #3
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
If you can only see racism coming from one direction, you might be a racist.
Do you deny that HF opinions on the immigration law were influenced by a known and unabashed racist?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Do you deny that liberal immigration policy is in part a huge play on Latino racism and nepotism? One direction fingerpointing again? Why is that liberals can only find a racist if he's white? Hm?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Ok I watched the segment. I'm wondering what is specifically racist about it, because Maddow failed to explain it and instead went off on a loud puff of typical liberal moral indignation.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:41 PM   #6
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Ok I watched the segment. I'm wondering what is specifically racist about it, because Maddow failed to explain it and instead went off on a loud puff of typical liberal moral indignation.
Then you weren't listening.

I'm not doing your research for you.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Then you weren't listening.

I'm not doing your research for you.
I've done the research. You're ticked off at a lack of equals signs. That doesn't tell me anything. What is your beef other than no equals signs? Is it the information is inaccurate or that it lacks equals signs and therefore you dislike it regardless and knee-jerk label it "racissss"?

I'm amused especially when liberals are so eager to post these isolated, hokey IQ tests which show conservatives allegedly have depressed IQ averages which liberals have also suggested be used to qualify these people for voting rights, but when it comes to multiple tests which show that pet groups that liberals favor have similarly lower averages, the loud bleating moral outrage and namecalling starts without any question to the accuracy of the testing. Which is it?

How about a little consistency here? So what's the problem? Bad, false data or what? What is "racist" about it?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I've done the research. You're ticked off at a lack of equals signs. That doesn't tell me anything. What is your beef other than no equals signs? Is it the information is inaccurate or that it lacks equals signs and therefore you dislike it regardless and knee-jerk label it "racissss"?

I'm amused especially when liberals are so eager to post these isolated, hokey IQ tests which show conservatives allegedly have depressed IQ averages which liberals have also suggested be used to qualify these people for voting rights, but when it comes to multiple tests which show that pet groups that liberals favor have similarly lower averages, the loud bleating moral outrage and namecalling starts without any question to the accuracy of the testing. Which is it?

How about a little consistency here? So what's the problem? Bad, false data or what? What is "racist" about it?
nice try.

The IQ data isn't the story here. It's already questionable data presented by someone who posts regularly on a site that's a gate ring place for racist rhetoric.

You obviously either did not watch or could not understand the video, nor did you research any of the data or sites listed in the video.

Anyone with half a brain have a response to this (ie not you, dramallama?)
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:58 PM   #9
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,848

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Just remember, race and IQ are linked according to Knuckles.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:02 PM   #10
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

It is the story here. In fact it's the ONLY story here. It is why you and Menstrual Maddow are ****ting bricks.

You've explained nothing. You're being vague, you're being party line, and you're giggling like a child.

What IS the story here, then? What are you objecting to? If it's not the IQ data, then what? You say the data is questionable but instead of bolstering this with some source we can read, you instead try character assassination by association (wasn't it racist when they did that to Obama) in that he posts on a "racist" site which you likewise don't explain why is racist.

Why... is... it... racist?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:01 AM   #11
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Due to this thread's unsubstantiated demonizing claims, I submit this thread be moved to The Butt.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #12
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,067

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

It's substantiated,the guy was forced to resign over it. Claiming IQs are related to someones race,is by definition racist.

Last edited by peacepipe; 05-11-2013 at 10:09 AM..
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
It's substantiated,the guy was forced to resign over it. Claiming Mexicans have lower IQs as a result of being Mexican,is by definition racist.
It's PC, and you're PC by that you automatically and blindly attack someone as "racist" without bothering to check if the data is accurate, and that's my point.

If this isn't a "butt" thread, I don't know what is.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #14
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,067

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
It's PC, and you're PC by that you automatically and blindly attack someone as "racist" without bothering to check if the data is accurate, and that's my point.

If this isn't a "butt" thread, I don't know what is.
Don't have to check cause any moron,except for you obviously, knows race isn't an indicator when it comes to IQ.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:17 AM   #15
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Don't have to check cause any moron,except for you obviously, knows race isn't an indicator when it comes to IQ.
So I assume you have the education and expertise to know that these multiple international studies conducted over decades by people with advanced degrees in psychology are all hocus pocus.

If that's the case, I'd encourage you to help lend a hand to Maddow and houghtam, because they're having great difficulty.

I can only hope that this silly appeal to supposed popular knowledge (which it isn't) isn't the only defense you have for your attacking people, but I know better.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #16
barryr
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,732

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Liberals call black conservatives idiots and puppets all day long, but that isn't racist of course.
barryr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #17
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,067

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryr View Post
Liberals call black conservatives idiots and puppets all day long, but that isn't racist of course.
Conservatives are all idiots,race has nothing to do with it.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:40 AM   #18
peacepipe
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,067

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So I assume you have the education and expertise to know that these multiple international studies conducted over decades by people with advanced degrees in psychology are all hocus pocus.

If that's the case, I'd encourage you to help lend a hand to Maddow and houghtam, because they're having great difficulty.

I can only hope that this silly appeal to supposed popular knowledge (which it isn't) isn't the only defense you have for your attacking people, but I know better.
Anyone with half a brain knows race isn't an indicator when it comes to intelligence.
If you want to call it hocus pocus, I'll call it BS used to justify ones racist views.
peacepipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:42 AM   #19
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
So I assume you have the education and expertise to know that these multiple international studies conducted over decades by people with advanced degrees in psychology are all hocus pocus.

If that's the case, I'd encourage you to help lend a hand to Maddow and houghtam, because they're having great difficulty.

I can only hope that this silly appeal to supposed popular knowledge (which it isn't) isn't the only defense you have for your attacking people, but I know better.
If you're really interested in the validity of IQ tests, google their criticisms. The psychological community is far from unanimously behind them. But you're not, you're just here to hear yourself talk.

And what part of "supposed Holocaust" isn't racist?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #20
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

LMAO....

Houghtam, take a basic college psychology course if you believe that ****. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. Stop while you're ahead, I BEG YOU.

Peacepipe - I asked for more than namecalling and vague appeals to alleged popularity. You cannot provide anything else, as I suspected.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #21
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Conservatives are all idiots,race has nothing to do with it.
Use appropriate grammar before calling names. You're saying what I already said earlier in this thread, that namely it's OK to call conservatives of lower than average IQ but if a pet liberal group gets called it... FOUL!

Thanks for proving my point. Your purpose is served here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
LMAO....

Houghtam, take a basic college psychology course if you believe that ****. You're digging yourself into a deeper hole. Stop while you're ahead, I BEG YOU.

Peacepipe - I asked for more than namecalling and vague appeals to alleged popularity. You cannot provide anything else, as I suspected.
The validity and bias of IQ tests is debated at even the lowest levels of psychology at the collegiate level. Unless you care to question the professors at Valparaiso, Michigan State an U. of Cincinnati where I took 3 years of educational psychology. Have you ever read Culture-Fair Cognitive Ability Assessment: Information Processing and Psychophysiological Approaches?

Have you ever actually taken a post-secondary course? Considering your epic failure in the last few threads, I'm beginning to think you're too stupid to pull off the dramallama/nyuk nyuk exchange.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:07 PM   #23
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
The validity and bias of IQ tests is debated at even the lowest levels of psychology at the collegiate level. Unless you care to question the professors at Valparaiso, Michigan State an U. of Cincinnati where I took 3 years of educational psychology. Have you ever read Culture-Fair Cognitive Ability Assessment: Information Processing and Psychophysiological Approaches?

Have you ever actually taken a post-secondary course? Considering your epic failure in the last few threads, I'm beginning to think you're too stupid to pull off the dramallama/nyuk nyuk exchange.
Epic failure where? Basic college freshman psychology - regardless of what textbook you use and who you take it with - teaches that IQ has been shown to be valid. Is there some dissent? Yes - but its validity is the accepted norm while you point at the small minority. Developmental psychology teaches the same about IQ and also that adopted twin longevity studies show IQ among other characteristics to have a heavy genetic input. I asked for information we can reasonably look up, not anecdote or hearsay or muscle flexing.

You said there was something in the video on the OP itself that had data we could look up. I didn't watch it all but did scroll through it and found no such thing. I saw something about Latino crime rates and an angry Latino guy.

Now let me ask one more time: What information do you have that shows the man you're railing against is "racist" other than that you don't like he mentioned data that isn't bathed in equals signs? Dealing with blind liberals such as yourself is like dealing with religious extremists; you both hate scientific data that contradicts your faith. You hate it and you persecute and demonize those who say otherwise.

You also claimed that IQ isn't the point of your grudge against him. What in fact, then, is? What makes him "racist"?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #24
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Wait - this guy took 3 years of educational psychology and works in a movie theater?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #25
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Epic failure where? Basic college freshman psychology - regardless of what textbook you use and who you take it with - teaches that IQ has been shown to be valid. Is there some dissent? Yes - but its validity is the accepted norm while you point at the small minority. Developmental psychology teaches the same about IQ and also that adopted twin longevity studies show IQ among other characteristics to have a heavy genetic input. I asked for information we can reasonably look up, not anecdote or hearsay or muscle flexing.

You said there was something in the video on the OP itself that had data we could look up. I didn't watch it all but did scroll through it and found no such thing. I saw something about Latino crime rates and an angry Latino guy.

Now let me ask one more time: What information do you have that shows the man you're railing against is "racist" other than that you don't like he mentioned data that isn't bathed in equals signs? Dealing with blind liberals such as yourself is like dealing with religious extremists; you both hate scientific data that contradicts your faith. You hate it and you persecute and demonize those who say otherwise.

You also claimed that IQ isn't the point of your grudge against him. What in fact, then, is? What makes him "racist"?
Information you can reasonably look up? The paper I referenced is not only common knowledge, but is on the reading list for most educational psychology curricula I have had contact with. Now granted, I never attended Bob Jones University, but Valpo is a fairly conservative school, and it was taught their too.

The sites I was referring to weren't about the IQ data, they were about the nature of the site which he contributes to. Have you been there? I ask again, what part of suggesting the holocaust didn't happen isn't racist?

In the gun thread you suggested that the anti-gun lobby would produce studies biased in their results toward anti-gun sentiment. Now tell me, why is that the case, but when someone is closely associated with a website which not only suggests the holocaust didn't happen, but also discusses how "white people don't have anyone looking out for them", why wouldn't you hold that study to the same standards you held the anti-gun argument? Because you're either too dumb or too stubborn to realize you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Just like the time when you mentioned the possibility of left-wing influence on the Boston Marathon bombers, and then in the next post when someone suggested it could be a right-wing plot too, you chime in with "THIS ISN'T A LEFT OR RIGHT THING WHY ARE YOU POLITICIZING IT". Yeah. That happened. And the whole forum got a big laugh.

As far as my education vs my career goes, I'm not going to go into it, though suffice it to say if you've been around long enough, you can piece it together. It's not that hard.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:06 AM.


Denver Broncos